Post: No More React Psn Needed (Create your own edat fixes)
04-20-2013, 02:51 PM #1
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
ok so finally someones released a tut on how to create those edat fixes duplex have been making for ages Smile this has the potential to make near on all games on the psn store free for ofw with merely a data transfer :fyea:

im going to be updating this thread with a more in depth tut but from this video you can get the basics Happy

another video: (this method would not allow data transferring to ofw as patching the eboot would mean decrypting and re-encrypting therefore it doesnt run on ofw :( but for those tha just want to use cfw use this Happy )
thanks to stevesetsfire for pointing this out

download links:

Bruteforce klicense You must login or register to view this content.
Edat rebuilder You must login or register to view this content.
True Ancestor Resigner You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by riggstq ; 04-27-2013 at 11:37 AM.

The following 44 users say thank you to riggstq for this useful post:

^TPP^, RAB, ℳaTiCz, 192.168.1.1, 631, BadChoicesZ, Boliberrys, Chxii, cod5cl, ComgeniesModz, Dannie Fresh, Daweeyz, Dhaax., DylanOc1, Gian_, IcyDose, iMrDannyModz, JakeP0500, jeanjean, joni_djESP, justeve, KrElZo, liltunechi25, Machiavelli_23, milky4444, minimal08, Nana, NGU-xNiicKzHD, paki4life, Pseudo_Soldier, SC58, Sirprizer, Slice, Smexeh, SnD_Boosters, stevesetsfire, Swifter, T_m_b07, Tyster, xkoeckiiej, zZHackzZ
04-22-2013, 07:40 PM #38
Originally posted by riggstq View Post
ok so finally someones released a tut on how to create those edat fixes duplex have been making for ages Smile this has the potential to make near on all games on the psn store free for ofw with merely a data transfer :fyea:

im going to be updating this thread with a more in depth tut but from this video you can get the basics Happy

download links:

Bruteforce klicense You must login or register to view this content.
Edat rebuilder You must login or register to view this content.

Can you help me? im doing this ive done everything in video but when i put it on my cfw ps3 i dosnt load it tells me to go to psn store im trying this with bo2 an do i have to put the modified edat in the same place the original edat was?
04-22-2013, 08:24 PM #39
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Where do you get the RAPS file?
04-22-2013, 08:39 PM #40
How do you get the eboot of the game ect? I don't where or how to start :/.
04-22-2013, 08:47 PM #41
riggstq
Originally posted by Bonejunky View Post
How do you get the eboot of the game ect? I don't where or how to start :/.

ok well first off youll need to download the dlc/game your trying to crack, then you will need to extract that .pkg with many of the tools out there available, then you will goto usrdir and there should be an edat and an eboot.. also you can get raps from alot of sites if you use google it would be most effective
04-23-2013, 06:54 AM #42
Hey when is the in-depth tut coming out? Thx for Sharing this with us
04-23-2013, 12:00 PM #43
paulbell
Bounty hunter
waiting for the tutorial cant wait to try this
04-23-2013, 04:45 PM #44
Mershawn
Climbing up the ladder
so i have Saints row 3 pkg on my ps3 now i just connect to FTP and go in USIR and eboot out of there?
04-23-2013, 04:58 PM #45
riggstq
Originally posted by Mershawn View Post
so i have Saints row 3 pkg on my ps3 now i just connect to FTP and go in USIR and eboot out of there?

yes and the edat
04-23-2013, 08:14 PM #46
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
Originally posted by riggstq View Post
yes and the edat

hey how long does it take on average to bruteforce the klic ive been doing nfs: most wanted for hours now and the still nothing... the edat is only 1kb :s

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo