Post: No More React Psn Needed (Create your own edat fixes)
04-20-2013, 02:51 PM #1
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
ok so finally someones released a tut on how to create those edat fixes duplex have been making for ages Smile this has the potential to make near on all games on the psn store free for ofw with merely a data transfer :fyea:

im going to be updating this thread with a more in depth tut but from this video you can get the basics Happy

another video: (this method would not allow data transferring to ofw as patching the eboot would mean decrypting and re-encrypting therefore it doesnt run on ofw :( but for those tha just want to use cfw use this Happy )
thanks to stevesetsfire for pointing this out

download links:

Bruteforce klicense You must login or register to view this content.
Edat rebuilder You must login or register to view this content.
True Ancestor Resigner You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by riggstq ; 04-27-2013 at 11:37 AM.

The following 44 users say thank you to riggstq for this useful post:

^TPP^, RAB, ℳaTiCz, 192.168.1.1, 631, BadChoicesZ, Boliberrys, Chxii, cod5cl, ComgeniesModz, Dannie Fresh, Daweeyz, Dhaax., DylanOc1, Gian_, IcyDose, iMrDannyModz, JakeP0500, jeanjean, joni_djESP, justeve, KrElZo, liltunechi25, Machiavelli_23, milky4444, minimal08, Nana, NGU-xNiicKzHD, paki4life, Pseudo_Soldier, SC58, Sirprizer, Slice, Smexeh, SnD_Boosters, stevesetsfire, Swifter, T_m_b07, Tyster, xkoeckiiej, zZHackzZ
05-24-2013, 08:14 PM #74
Very Very Nice Happy
05-25-2013, 10:26 PM #75
Default Avatar
myteam
Thanks for the tutorial.

I tried this with EP0002-BLES01717_00-PCALLOFDUT000005 (BLES01717 Call of Duty Black Ops II - Nuketown Zombies)
This DLC doesn't contain an EBOOT.bin, but BruteForce_Edat decrypts it anyway. TA Rebuilder does its job with no errors. My resulting edat is "dlczm0.edat". I have tried placing that directly in my exdata folder but the DLC does not appear (yes, I installed the DLC). I tried renaming the edat to "EP0002-BLES01717_00-PCALLOFDUT000005.edat" and that doesn't work either.

I'm not sure if my not finding the DLC map is a problem with the DLC installation itself or with the edat. Any useful tips would be appreciated.

BTW - I've tried doing this for 3 different DLC pkgs. All of the working edat files that I have obtained elsewhere are 352 B in size, but the 3 I've created are either 304 B or 336 B. Any ideas?
Last edited by myteam ; 05-26-2013 at 05:10 PM.
05-26-2013, 01:08 AM #76
Mary J Wannnnna
Nice!
05-27-2013, 05:42 PM #77
FLo_O
Gobble
Thank you very much !

i tried with a full game : COD BO2 NPUB31054 and it's works on my cfw 4.30 !

is this possible to create a 352 byte edat of full game like BO2 ,that we put in home/00000x/exdata for a data transfert ??

Originally posted by zZHackzZ View Post
Its actually really easy :happycry: ,iv got black ops 2 for free and data transfered to ofw

how to work BO2 on ofw ? does it only modified edat or i can transfer with eboot+edat fixed ??

eboot fixed doesn't work on ofw ,right ? so how to do for the psn games ? please help me
Last edited by FLo_O ; 05-27-2013 at 08:54 PM. Reason: question before data transfert
05-27-2013, 10:13 PM #78
Eat_Ur_Food
Vault dweller
Originally posted by riggstq View Post
ok so finally someones released a tut on how to create those edat fixes duplex have been making for ages Smile this has the potential to make near on all games on the psn store free for ofw with merely a data transfer :fyea:

im going to be updating this thread with a more in depth tut but from this video you can get the basics Happy

another video: (this method would not allow data transferring to ofw as patching the eboot would mean decrypting and re-encrypting therefore it doesnt run on ofw :( but for those tha just want to use cfw use this Happy )

download links:

Thank you for posting this as it will help me get back the PSN stuff I lost after my ps3 died on me. I have followed the video all the way to the end but I am unsure where to put the newly created edat file. Does it go into the directory of where the game is installed or does it go into my user home directory under exdata? I have not been on PSN with this ps3 since i installed the CFW rebug 4.30.2 would that make a difference. Thanks. Also do I have to do anything with the rap file, i.e. does it have to be placed in a specific folder?
05-27-2013, 10:21 PM #79
The guy in the video made it a little hard to follow :p
05-27-2013, 10:25 PM #80
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by P2TL View Post
The guy in the video made it a little hard to follow :p

sup bruhh we finally meet again
05-28-2013, 08:11 PM #81
FLo_O
Gobble
it took me 15 hours and 2 min to get the key for bf3 NPUB30742 :s

concerning data transfers, this tutorial is only for the dlc ..

or is there psn games you may transfer without edat in home/user/exdata ??
06-02-2013, 02:03 PM #82
diozz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by riggstq View Post

download links:

hey man, thx for this. i got a question though: how do u get the rap file from? also, which program are u using to decrypt the downloaded dlc?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo