Post: No More React Psn Needed (Create your own edat fixes)
04-20-2013, 02:51 PM #1
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
ok so finally someones released a tut on how to create those edat fixes duplex have been making for ages Smile this has the potential to make near on all games on the psn store free for ofw with merely a data transfer :fyea:

im going to be updating this thread with a more in depth tut but from this video you can get the basics Happy

another video: (this method would not allow data transferring to ofw as patching the eboot would mean decrypting and re-encrypting therefore it doesnt run on ofw :( but for those tha just want to use cfw use this Happy )
thanks to stevesetsfire for pointing this out

download links:

Bruteforce klicense You must login or register to view this content.
Edat rebuilder You must login or register to view this content.
True Ancestor Resigner You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by riggstq ; 04-27-2013 at 11:37 AM.

The following 44 users say thank you to riggstq for this useful post:

^TPP^, RAB, ℳaTiCz, 192.168.1.1, 631, BadChoicesZ, Boliberrys, Chxii, cod5cl, ComgeniesModz, Dannie Fresh, Daweeyz, Dhaax., DylanOc1, Gian_, IcyDose, iMrDannyModz, JakeP0500, jeanjean, joni_djESP, justeve, KrElZo, liltunechi25, Machiavelli_23, milky4444, minimal08, Nana, NGU-xNiicKzHD, paki4life, Pseudo_Soldier, SC58, Sirprizer, Slice, Smexeh, SnD_Boosters, stevesetsfire, Swifter, T_m_b07, Tyster, xkoeckiiej, zZHackzZ
04-24-2013, 02:32 AM #56
riggstq
Originally posted by Mershawn View Post
well every time i try to run brute force it wont start says error MSVBM50.DLL is missing from your computer how do i fix this

get the MSVBM50.DLL xD
04-24-2013, 03:03 AM #57
Mershawn
Climbing up the ladder
lol what is that lmfaoo

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

sorry about tht i got it hehe damn doesnt work for good games
04-24-2013, 03:25 AM #58
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
Originally posted by riggstq View Post
people have confirmed getting the exact game you speak of for free so sorry its not working for you but im usnure what to suggest :\

lol got the key.... took 8 hours 48 minutes to find lol but hey we got it now :p
04-24-2013, 03:29 AM #59
riggstq
Originally posted by Legend
lol got the key.... took 8 hours 48 minutes to find lol but hey we got it now :p

SAVE IT!! :P nah just kidding but its definately worth keeping as a future refrence Smile
04-24-2013, 03:44 AM #60
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
SAVE IT!! :P nah just kidding but its definately worth keeping as a future refrence Smile

lol yeah dont worry i updated my klic.txt lol that was painful!! but hit another issue... its still asking to renew licence in psn store :/
04-24-2013, 06:45 PM #61
Slave of the sky.
I'm going to go ahead and call shenaninigans on the GT 5 Racing Car Family Pack.. It's been through 126000 keys and still no luck. Also big PSN Stuff files like games always stop before the download finishes. Idk why but it's annoying as hell. I just want to download BOPS2 :(
04-24-2013, 07:26 PM #62
Legend_Armour_
LEGENDARY ASSASSIN
Originally posted by 192.168.1.1 View Post
I'm going to go ahead and call shenaninigans on the GT 5 Racing Car Family Pack.. It's been through 126000 keys and still no luck. Also big PSN Stuff files like games always stop before the download finishes. Idk why but it's annoying as hell. I just want to download BOPS2 :(

Dont worry just let it run its course it took me 8 hours and 48 minutes and went through over 1 mill+ keys before it found it and that was just on a 1kb edat licence
04-27-2013, 10:33 AM #63
ok so finally someones released a tut on how to create those edat fixes duplex have been making for ages Smile this has the potential to make near on all games on the psn store free for ofw with merely a data transfer :fyea:

im going to be updating this thread with a more in depth tut but from this video you can get the basics Happy

download links:

k, I now found a tutorial how to patch full psn games. OP please hook up the following vid as it shows the full process coz you need to patch eboot aswell:

I tested borderlands 2 and i works flawlessly
04-29-2013, 04:02 PM #64
Savage_847
Vault dweller

another video: (this method would not allow data transferring to ofw as patching the eboot would mean decrypting and re-encrypting therefore it doesnt run on ofw :( but for those tha just want to use cfw use this Happy )
thanks to stevesetsfire for pointing this out

download links:

True Ancestor Resigner You must login or register to view this content.

How do you get the raps file? and if i try to get psn game and transfer to 4.41 do i need to resign the eboot? or leave it how it is.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo