02-14-2011, 03:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:
-Garf- (most likely not this guy)
darkesthour <--- i think its this guy
Modern-nightmare < not sure
Scammer NGU Profile URL:
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

(I have tons of proof and will take some time to post all of it up

When did this happen: this week

How did you purchase: paypal/vbux

How much?: £20 from darkthesour, £14 from Modern Nightmare, 300k vbux from Garf

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? <---------
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- no as i dont know who iit was
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: 1 of these 3 people has stolen 1 more gameshare than they should have. I want them all to come here to disscuss some stuff as 2 have said they formatted their ps3 and want to download stuff again. But all 5 systems are active. I have one for my self and have only sold 3, no one else has my account.
Last edited by Ahsoka Tano ; 02-14-2011 at 03:17 PM.
02-14-2011, 05:30 PM #2
Originally posted by Mr.KANE View Post
Sorry to comment but how did you get that webpage showing you the ps3's active?

very simple go here: You must login or register to view this content.
02-14-2011, 06:13 PM #3
I have contacted all three users. They have 24 hours to respond.
02-14-2011, 07:41 PM #4
Wondoh
Former Staff
well it wasnt me, i know what its like to get scammed and it aint nice. I formatted my ps3 cos i needed to data transfer some stuff from my 3.41 which i have sold now, so i wanted to get the maps again so i asked you for the details since they wernt the same as before.
Thats all i didnt steal your account or anything.

I can make a vid of all the users on my ps3 and yours wont be one of them. I aint scammed you bro. If i scammed you would i really be looking at buying them again off some other people?

Originally posted by Ahsoka

Other comments: 1 of these 3 people has stolen 1 more gameshare than they should have. I want them all to come here to disscuss some stuff as 2 have said they formatted their ps3 and want to download stuff again. But all 5 systems are active. I have one for my self and have only sold 3, no one else has my account.

Forgot to quote
Last edited by Wondoh ; 02-14-2011 at 07:53 PM.
02-14-2011, 07:56 PM #5
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
I did a system link from a 3.41 PS3 to the one I had your account on. Forgot to deactivate any of the accounts on there. If it is possible, give me the acount details again, I will add it and deactivate it for you as I dont use any content anymore, (Jailbroke and offline to play backups) at least then you will have 1 space to play with:y:

Oh and obviously I didnt scam you in any way, never would, I have a big reputation on here and would not spoil that for ANYTHING.
02-14-2011, 08:32 PM #6
Originally posted by Garf
I did a system link from a 3.41 PS3 to the one I had your account on. Forgot to deactivate any of the accounts on there. If it is possible, give me the acount details again, I will add it and deactivate it for you as I dont use any content anymore, (Jailbroke and offline to play backups) at least then you will have 1 space to play with:y:

Oh and obviously I didnt scam you in any way, never would, I have a big reputation on here and would not spoil that for ANYTHING.

ok dude i think this is wat has happened ill pm u info
02-14-2011, 10:33 PM #7
Originally posted by Ahsoka
ok dude i think this is wat has happened ill pm u info

So is there a scam or not?
02-15-2011, 12:53 AM #8
darkesthour
Little One
Wasn't me and i will think you will find 1 of the 2 that is left have used a total of 3 game slots because i formatted my ps3 with the black ops maps i downloaded from you. In which i tried to contact you about it to see if i could re download and you didn't get back to me. So i bought a Black Ops Zombie Pack code thing off of ebay which has only been downloaded on one ps3 so i have 4 slots left. So i can guarantee this wasn't me. If anything you kind of scammed me but i didn't file a dispute because it was due to my own idiocy.
02-15-2011, 05:13 AM #9
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
So is there a scam or not?

I think he thinks I duplicated his account when I system linked. In fact I deleted it without deactivating it, I only have one of his spots with I am going to deactivate when I have finished work.

So yes there has still been a scam, someone has still taken 2 of his gameshare spots.
02-15-2011, 11:19 AM #10
darkesthour
Little One
Originally posted by tomless View Post
i hate scamss

Don't we all. I've lost over £200 in scams over the last 6 months. Obviously not from this forum.
Last edited by darkesthour ; 02-15-2011 at 11:24 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo