02-14-2011, 03:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:
-Garf- (most likely not this guy)
darkesthour <--- i think its this guy
Modern-nightmare < not sure
Scammer NGU Profile URL:
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

(I have tons of proof and will take some time to post all of it up

When did this happen: this week

How did you purchase: paypal/vbux

How much?: £20 from darkthesour, £14 from Modern Nightmare, 300k vbux from Garf

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? <---------
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- no as i dont know who iit was
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: 1 of these 3 people has stolen 1 more gameshare than they should have. I want them all to come here to disscuss some stuff as 2 have said they formatted their ps3 and want to download stuff again. But all 5 systems are active. I have one for my self and have only sold 3, no one else has my account.
Last edited by Ahsoka Tano ; 02-14-2011 at 03:17 PM.
02-25-2011, 07:26 PM #38
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Ahsoka
there are still 5 and whoever it it that stole the slots aren't getting refund or anything till i find out who it is

5 still active :S I deactivated mine, so unless garf and that other guy have like 3 of them and activated another, then what??
02-28-2011, 03:17 PM #39
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
I have contacted all three users. They have 24 hours to respond.

can you please ask for an update on the dispute from the others.

I have no idea what is happening since i deactiviated the acc and apparently there is still 5 active :(
02-28-2011, 03:19 PM #40
Originally posted by darkesthour View Post
How about this. He hasn't sent me the details yet, if you are still waiting you can download 1 of my slots for free.

Please respond.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

there are still 5 and whoever it it that stole the slots aren't getting refund or anything till i find out who it is

Please respond.

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Originally posted by Garf
From what I gather **** PSN gets you banned?

Garf Smile. Respond if you could.
02-28-2011, 03:57 PM #41
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Please respond.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Please respond.

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Garf Smile. Respond if you could.

Well I am in a bit of a tight spot here. I want to deactivate his account and help him out. But on the other hand I dont want to connect to PSN. I am on 3.55 firmware and have that many copied games on my PS3 that if they catch me I will get a £1000 bill lol.

I am more than willing to try a bypass method but only if it guaranteed to not get me banned.

I know mods have scammed in the past but anyone on here who knows me (staff or not) knows that I would not, nor do I need to scam anyone out of anything.

Now obviously I know that you need to act on these kind of things and I am not expecting you to make any kind of exception with me beacuse I am who I am.

SO HERE IS WHAT I AM PREPARED TO DO OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF MY HEART AND SO THAT NO-ONE THINKS I AM A SCAMMER.

The kid needs to send me a PM with whatever it is he had scammed because I cant remember what I gameshared off him. I am willing to send him the equilivent in cash through paypal so that he can buy it again on a new account. If it is something that cannot be purchased again then he needs to send me a figure that he thinks is worth it and we can sort something out.

Hopefully this takes me out of the scamming picture.

Cheers Dracko:y:
02-28-2011, 04:31 PM #42
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that you can phone Sony, say you believe someone has got hold of your details and you want all your accounts deactivating minus yours, then give them the info. You would then need to refund those that require it and don't game share with the same consoles, or Sony might think you're having a laugh.
02-28-2011, 06:31 PM #43
helllo is this sorted yet has the thief fessed up?

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Originally posted by Garf
Well I am in a bit of a tight spot here. I want to deactivate his account and help him out. But on the other hand I dont want to connect to PSN. I am on 3.55 firmware and have that many copied games on my PS3 that if they catch me I will get a £1000 bill lol.

I am more than willing to try a bypass method but only if it guaranteed to not get me banned.

I know mods have scammed in the past but anyone on here who knows me (staff or not) knows that I would not, nor do I need to scam anyone out of anything.

Now obviously I know that you need to act on these kind of things and I am not expecting you to make any kind of exception with me beacuse I am who I am.

SO HERE IS WHAT I AM PREPARED TO DO OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF MY HEART AND SO THAT NO-ONE THINKS I AM A SCAMMER.

The kid needs to send me a PM with whatever it is he had scammed because I cant remember what I gameshared off him. I am willing to send him the equilivent in cash through paypal so that he can buy it again on a new account. If it is something that cannot be purchased again then he needs to send me a figure that he thinks is worth it and we can sort something out.

Hopefully this takes me out of the scamming picture.

Cheers Dracko:y:

ok Garf we'll see if the other 2 reply and then we'll discuss i can see the perdickerment here.
02-28-2011, 07:06 PM #44
Wondoh
Former Staff

ok Garf we'll see if the other 2 reply and then we'll discuss i can see the perdickerment here.

see if the other 2 reply?? Haha I was the one who had to get the mod to get you to reply /facepalm

Gobbles idea sounds decent enough.
02-28-2011, 08:02 PM #45
Originally posted by NiTeMaRe View Post
see if the other 2 reply?? Haha I was the one who had to get the mod to get you to reply /facepalm

Gobbles idea sounds decent enough.

It is a good idea but i tried before. They just say try contacting the hacker and see if they are "decent" enough to deactivate it
02-28-2011, 08:16 PM #46
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
It is a good idea but i tried before. They just say try contacting the hacker and see if they are "decent" enough to deactivate it

They really say that? I think they would take it further if you insist. Tell them that you have been hacked and your pass and email have been changed. Then when they give you your account back, tell them that while you was hacked they shared your account around.

Give a Moderator your details and let them do it for you:y:
Last edited by -Garf- ; 02-28-2011 at 09:53 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo