02-14-2011, 03:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:
-Garf- (most likely not this guy)
darkesthour <--- i think its this guy
Modern-nightmare < not sure
Scammer NGU Profile URL:
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

(I have tons of proof and will take some time to post all of it up

When did this happen: this week

How did you purchase: paypal/vbux

How much?: £20 from darkthesour, £14 from Modern Nightmare, 300k vbux from Garf

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? <---------
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- no as i dont know who iit was
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: 1 of these 3 people has stolen 1 more gameshare than they should have. I want them all to come here to disscuss some stuff as 2 have said they formatted their ps3 and want to download stuff again. But all 5 systems are active. I have one for my self and have only sold 3, no one else has my account.
Last edited by Ahsoka Tano ; 02-14-2011 at 03:17 PM.
03-07-2011, 11:20 AM #56
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by EvilRip0306 View Post
If you guys still need that phone call made I'm available

Originally posted by Garf
Yeah man make the call:y: There is no way I am de-activating as I cant sign in to do it. Also the kid is trying to sell a spot even tho he says that we have stolen all of his download slots. I was feeling kind of sorry for him but now I am thinking otherwise.

Just found a post on another thread about the map pack

did he forget to add the "when i get the account back" again

he is definantly ****ing trying to scam all 3 of us, he has the account, so give me back my gameshare now.
03-07-2011, 04:37 PM #57
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by Numnum View Post
I'm just starting my exam week. I'm a bit to busy to phone Sony : /.

Drackos this guy is taking us all for mushy peas. Someone has deactivated for him and he is trying to sell the slot already. He is not replying to the thread. He just wanted someone to deactivate so he could swap a slot for the new Black Ops map pack.

I suggest the person who de-activated should start a dispute thread of your own.

This will not get resolved. He has no proof who stole the extra slot/s and he will never be able to prove it. I only played along with this thread because I felt sorry for him. Now I am thinking he is taking us for a ride. Trying to exploit the system in his favour.

I think this should be closed, but you the man and I will leave it up to you:y:
03-07-2011, 07:10 PM #58
Wondoh
Former Staff
Drackos this guy is taking us all for mushy peas. Someone has deactivated for him and he is trying to sell the slot already. He is not replying to the thread. He just wanted someone to deactivate so he could swap a slot for the new Black Ops map pack.

I suggest the person who de-activated should start a dispute thread of your own.

This will not get resolved. He has no proof who stole the extra slot/s and he will never be able to prove it. I only played along with this thread because I felt sorry for him. Now I am thinking he is taking us for a ride. Trying to exploit the system in his favour.

he got banned lol so now what?? haha
03-07-2011, 07:38 PM #59
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by WonderMan. View Post
he got banned lol so now what?? haha

Well, since he has been banned so the thread will stay on ice until he is unbanned I guess. The good Moderators won't just close the thread without consulting him first.

I wouldnt worry about it tho buddy. It cannot be proven which one of us did it (IF ANY OF US DID DO IT!!) so when he is unbanned, or before if Drackos decides, this will get closed:y:
03-10-2011, 04:16 AM #60
darkesthour
Little One
Originally posted by WonderMan. View Post
Just found a post on another thread about the map pack

did he forget to add the "when i get the account back" again

he is definantly ****ing trying to scam all 3 of us, he has the account, so give me back my gameshare now.

One word 'wow'. Just shows not all top rank sellers are legit.
03-13-2011, 07:20 PM #61
Josh
League Champion

Bout a week old, and I know this has nothing to do with me, but looky here...

You can deactivate it manually from the website.

If[/i] he is telling the truth; he can deactivate them from there, then refund everyone who is involved, then it's sorted.

(btw, that was my PS3 account which was on there)
03-13-2011, 08:28 PM #62
Originally posted by Dr.

I know we aren't supposed to reply in other's disputes, but you cannot deactivate from the website. Just don't want false info running around about deactivation ability.

Again, apologies for interrupting.
03-13-2011, 08:29 PM #63
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by Dr.
Bout a week old, and I know this has nothing to do with me, but looky here...

If[/i] he is telling the truth; he can deactivate them from there, then refund everyone who is involved, then it's sorted.

(btw, that was my PS3 account which was on there)

Thanks man, this thread is old now, the guy is banned. Drackos is studying I think, as soon as he is back this will get closed I am sure of it:y:
03-13-2011, 08:32 PM #64
Josh
League Champion
Originally posted by stewart1champ View Post
I know we aren't supposed to reply in other's disputes, but you cannot deactivate from the website. Just don't want false info running around about deactivation ability.

Again, apologies for interrupting.

I just did it for all my activated PS3s except one? (had 4 in total)

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Thanks man, this thread is old now, the guy is banned. Drackos is studying I think, as soon as he is back this will get closed I am sure of it:y:

You're welcome man, glad I could help.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo