02-14-2011, 03:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:
-Garf- (most likely not this guy)
darkesthour <--- i think its this guy
Modern-nightmare < not sure
Scammer NGU Profile URL:
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

(I have tons of proof and will take some time to post all of it up

When did this happen: this week

How did you purchase: paypal/vbux

How much?: £20 from darkthesour, £14 from Modern Nightmare, 300k vbux from Garf

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? <---------
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- no as i dont know who iit was
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: 1 of these 3 people has stolen 1 more gameshare than they should have. I want them all to come here to disscuss some stuff as 2 have said they formatted their ps3 and want to download stuff again. But all 5 systems are active. I have one for my self and have only sold 3, no one else has my account.
Last edited by Ahsoka Tano ; 02-14-2011 at 03:17 PM.
02-15-2011, 03:03 PM #11
Wondoh
Former Staff
i wouldnt have any need for a second slot, my other ps3 was old so i never used it incase of ylod and since custom firmware came out i just left it on 3.41 so i couldnt have been able to download them anyway. And ive sold that other ps3 now anyway but there wernt any accounts on it

Originally posted by darkesthour View Post
Wasn't me and i will think you will find 1 of the 2 that is left have used a total of 3 game slots

Why on earth would someone take 3 slots? i only had 1 ps3 at the time and the most PS3S ive ever had was 2. It was 3.41 so i wouldnt have been able to get on psn to activate the account. I was the last person to download off him as there was an error that all of them were in use but after that, that was it, never went on the acc again.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 02-15-2011 at 03:50 PM.
02-15-2011, 04:22 PM #12
I want you all to deactivate consoles as i want to see who has it and who doesn't
02-15-2011, 04:58 PM #13
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Ahsoka
I want you all to deactivate consoles as i want to see who has it and who doesn't

Pm me the details then since they were changed. and il deactivate

EDIT:

I didnt even have the account on my ps3 so i made the account and deactivated it just to make sure
Last edited by Wondoh ; 02-15-2011 at 05:16 PM.
02-15-2011, 07:02 PM #14
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Well I cant sign in to deactivate the account. I am on 3.55 and to sign in I need to update and then I will lose all of my homebrew:n:

I hope my word still counts for something on here. I didnt take a second spot.

If someone can talk me through a way to sign in to PSN without a update I will gladly deactivate his account.
02-16-2011, 03:20 AM #15
SupaTrollioBros
I can has potato!
Originally posted by Garf
Well I cant sign in to deactivate the account. I am on 3.55 and to sign in I need to update and then I will lose all of my homebrew:n:

I hope my word still counts for something on here. I didnt take a second spot.

If someone can talk me through a way to sign in to PSN without a update I will gladly deactivate his account.

You need Kmeaw's CFW for this.
02-16-2011, 06:35 PM #16
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by Ahsoka

Have any of the others deactivated yet? I am going to attempt a sign in tonight when the kids have gone to bed.
02-16-2011, 07:47 PM #17
Wondoh
Former Staff
Have any of the others deactivated yet? I am going to attempt a sign in tonight when the kids have gone to bed.

Ive done it... Well i didnt even have the account on my ps3 anymore anyway after formatting it so i made it and deactivated it anyway. So the other guy needs to, suprisingly he is in a dispute yet he isnt posting on the thread? I always check it to see whats going on
02-16-2011, 08:58 PM #18

only the dark guy drackos plz notyfy him i think he has given a spot to 1 of his m8s
02-17-2011, 03:48 PM #19
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Well I tried all night to sign in, couldnt do it, even had someone team view me, sorry I am a bit of a NOOB lol, will keep trying tho lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo