02-14-2011, 03:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:
-Garf- (most likely not this guy)
darkesthour <--- i think its this guy
Modern-nightmare < not sure
Scammer NGU Profile URL:
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

(I have tons of proof and will take some time to post all of it up

When did this happen: this week

How did you purchase: paypal/vbux

How much?: £20 from darkthesour, £14 from Modern Nightmare, 300k vbux from Garf

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? <---------
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- no as i dont know who iit was
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: 1 of these 3 people has stolen 1 more gameshare than they should have. I want them all to come here to disscuss some stuff as 2 have said they formatted their ps3 and want to download stuff again. But all 5 systems are active. I have one for my self and have only sold 3, no one else has my account.
Last edited by Ahsoka Tano ; 02-14-2011 at 03:17 PM.
02-17-2011, 04:56 PM #20
Originally posted by darkesthour View Post
Wasn't me and i will think you will find 1 of the 2 that is left have used a total of 3 game slots because i formatted my ps3 with the black ops maps i downloaded from you. In which i tried to contact you about it to see if i could re download and you didn't get back to me. So i bought a Black Ops Zombie Pack code thing off of ebay which has only been downloaded on one ps3 so i have 4 slots left. So i can guarantee this wasn't me. If anything you kind of scammed me but i didn't file a dispute because it was due to my own idiocy.

You have 24 hours to reply.
02-18-2011, 12:07 AM #21
darkesthour
Little One
My bad I've been busy with work i don't no life ngu... Haven't even checked the thread since i last posted. Anyways for me to try to dis activate i will need to details has i deleted it a long time ago, i also would like a refund. As i paid for something which you never let me get back once i formatted. Yes it was idiotic but now you are wanting me to dis activate the slot (if it even free's a spot which i cant see it doing); as i can see just so you can re sell it, and seeing as though i don't have what i paid for anymore why should i give you my money.
Either way i will dis-activate once I've got the details.
Edit: I will check back tomorrow after work but i am not going to spend a lot of my time on this has i finish work at midnight tomorrow and I'm back at 9 in the morning the next day so that take priority in my opinion...
Last edited by darkesthour ; 02-18-2011 at 12:28 AM.
02-18-2011, 11:06 AM #22
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Ahsoka
only the dark guy drackos plz notyfy him i think he has given a spot to 1 of his m8s

Go on that site again and see how many are still activated, cos i did my ps3. Thing is tho that depends if the acc was still active on my ps3 as i didnt even have it anymore. so it should say 4 slots taken, if its 5 then i dont know what has happened.
02-18-2011, 11:24 AM #23
Originally posted by Garf
Well I tried all night to sign in, couldnt do it, even had someone team view me, sorry I am a bit of a NOOB lol, will keep trying tho lol.

Hey mate there have been a few new ways to sign in, I suggest checking out the PS3 exploits hacks section for **** PSN v0.5, or just see it here You must login or register to view this content.

It even has 3.41 support I believe, if you need to sign in on any 3.41s/3.50s to deactivate.
02-18-2011, 05:16 PM #24
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by adogaloggg View Post
Hey mate there have been a few new ways to sign in, I suggest checking out the PS3 exploits hacks section for **** PSN v0.5, or just see it here You must login or register to view this content.

It even has 3.41 support I believe, if you need to sign in on any 3.41s/3.50s to deactivate.

From what I gather **** PSN gets you banned?
02-19-2011, 02:50 PM #25
Wondoh
Former Staff
What's the update on the situation??
02-20-2011, 05:51 PM #26
Originally posted by darkesthour View Post
My bad I've been busy with work i don't no life ngu... Haven't even checked the thread since i last posted. Anyways for me to try to dis activate i will need to details has i deleted it a long time ago, i also would like a refund. As i paid for something which you never let me get back once i formatted. Yes it was idiotic but now you are wanting me to dis activate the slot (if it even free's a spot which i cant see it doing); as i can see just so you can re sell it, and seeing as though i don't have what i paid for anymore why should i give you my money.
Either way i will dis-activate once I've got the details.
Edit: I will check back tomorrow after work but i am not going to spend a lot of my time on this has i finish work at midnight tomorrow and I'm back at 9 in the morning the next day so that take priority in my opinion...

u cant really have a refund as you got what you wanted. formatting your ps3 isn't my problem. You cant go into a shop buy something and then throw it away and say can i haz refund
02-20-2011, 07:56 PM #27
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Ahsoka
u cant really have a refund as you got what you wanted. formatting your ps3 isn't my problem. You cant go into a shop buy something and then throw it away and say can i haz refund

Yes refund is not an answer, but Well technically he brought a share of the account, and if he wants to re-download them then he has the right to re download them but no refund
02-20-2011, 10:43 PM #28
darkesthour
Little One
Originally posted by NiTeMaRe View Post
Yes refund is not an answer, but Well technically he brought a share of the account, and if he wants to re-download them then he has the right to re download them but no refund

Yes but as i didn't get to get them back that should be able to get a refund.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo