03-10-2011, 05:37 AM #1
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:Chrysalis

Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?:$11

Did you;
X- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- I over used the accounts which is total bs

Other comments: I only used the accounts once to sub to one channel. I want a full refund from him. Also if you look at his last post he negative repped me for telling the truth just saying that's why im negative 19

Proof:

[ATTACH]3133[/ATTACH]

and here is the link to his thread
You must login or register to view this content.
03-11-2011, 10:33 AM #29
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
Originally posted by thebotguy View Post
so are mine covered? Cause how could accounts be verified and then become unverified

Your accounts got banned. They get unbanned when you use a phone to verify them.
03-11-2011, 10:39 AM #30
Originally posted by Chrysalis View Post
Your accounts got banned. They get unbanned when you use a phone to verify them.

Can you send me your paypal info so I can see that you cannot send the money?
03-11-2011, 07:27 PM #31
ARIISSEK
Originally posted by iDelete View Post

I'm not giving you my info, no. I'll let you teamview me as suggested above, though. Also, He stated that the accounts are not banned, which contradicts the whole dispute.

He said that the accounts were banned, which was my fault (wrong, and even if it was, I have no liablility)

Then he says they aren't banned, just useless to him. They are still youtube accounts, regardless of what they are capable of at the present moment, the transaction never stated that the accounts must be able to subscribe, only that they need to be youtube accounts. I fulfilled my end of the transaction. Therefor this disputr is pointless.

Since the guarantee was edited out, you could only assume there WAS none. So really, i hold no responsibility in any situation, by the way. Even though I've refunded those affected by this, which cost me money.
Last edited by ARIISSEK ; 03-11-2011 at 07:33 PM.
03-11-2011, 07:38 PM #32
I'm not giving you my info, no. I'll let you teamview me as suggested above, though. Also, He stated that the accounts are not banned, which contradicts the whole dispute.

He said that the accounts were banned, which was my fault (wrong, and even if it was, I have no liablility)

Then he says they aren't banned, just useless to him. They are still youtube accounts, regardless of what they are capable of at the present moment, the transaction never stated that the accounts must be able to subscribe, only that they need to be youtube accounts. I fulfilled my end of the transaction. Therefor this disputr is pointless.

Since the guarantee was edited out, you could only assume there WAS none. So really, i hold no responsibility in any situation, by the way. Even though I've refunded those affected by this, which cost me money.

If you've refunded everyone, why not refund him?
03-11-2011, 07:39 PM #33
ARIISSEK
If you've refunded everyone, why not refund him?

Because it's his fault I had to refund everyone else. It was out of their hands, and they shouldn't have to pay for something they never got. They're in a different situation.

You're also ignoring the fact that they are still YouTube accounts. Regardless of their inactive status.
Last edited by ARIISSEK ; 03-11-2011 at 07:41 PM.
03-11-2011, 07:41 PM #34
Because it's his fault I had to refund everyone else.

Well I can't teamview right now because of my laptop, so your other option is to let me on your Paypal to see that the transaction is unlocked. If you don't want me to go on it, I'm a trusted member and a mod, I wouldn't risk this for something little like this
03-11-2011, 08:05 PM #35
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy

Ya how does he not have any money if me and another person his thread bought accounts from him less than 48 hours ago?
03-11-2011, 08:26 PM #36
ARIISSEK
Well I can't teamview right now because of my laptop, so your other option is to let me on your Paypal to see that the transaction is unlocked. If you don't want me to go on it, I'm a trusted member and a mod, I wouldn't risk this for something little like this

Let me know when you can teamview.
03-11-2011, 08:28 PM #37
Let me know when you can teamview.

I can't because of my laptop. Is there anything other than teamviewer that could work for you?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo