03-10-2011, 05:37 AM #1
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:Chrysalis

Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?:$11

Did you;
X- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- I over used the accounts which is total bs

Other comments: I only used the accounts once to sub to one channel. I want a full refund from him. Also if you look at his last post he negative repped me for telling the truth just saying that's why im negative 19

Proof:

[ATTACH]3133[/ATTACH]

and here is the link to his thread
You must login or register to view this content.
03-12-2011, 05:55 AM #56
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
Originally posted by iDelete View Post
Now is what he is saying above true? Can you still verify the accounts? If you can, then there is no need for a refund.

I don't know i my phone is broke, and to have google send me a hundred text messages is not worh my time, because i would have to sign in one at a time then get a text and then enter the code that would take way to long. I still want my refund

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Originally posted by Chrysalis View Post
He purchased 100 youtube accounts.
I gave him 100 youtube accounts.
He has 100 youtube accounts. They need to be verified because he used them improperly, likely by not using a proxy. There's a reason my accounts are created with a unique IP's. It is not my responsibility to ensure that he uses his product correctly.
He got them, and consequently 400-500 others, banned.

The other users were refunded because, unfortunately, it was out of their hands.

The fact that they are banned has no standing, however, because he got 100 working accounts and "Broke" them himself. Also, he still has the 100 accounts. To continue using them, he must verify them, but that does not mean they are not accounts. Being useless to him does not merit a refund or any form of compensation, when He made them useless.

Maybe you should have said in your thread that you need to use a proxy when subbing. And if you want me to apoligize and then ill get a refund i will. Next time could you please put that you need a proxy in your thread
03-12-2011, 03:10 PM #57
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
Originally posted by thebotguy View Post
I don't know i my phone is broke, and to have google send me a hundred text messages is not worh my time, because i would have to sign in one at a time then get a text and then enter the code that would take way to long. I still want my refund

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Maybe you should have said in your thread that you need to use a proxy when subbing. And if you want me to apoligize and then ill get a refund i will. Next time could you please put that you need a proxy in your thread

"It is not my responsibility to ensure that he uses his product correctly."

I'll add the notice after I re-open it... I actually meant to get it closed a few days ago...
03-13-2011, 03:05 AM #58

Originally posted by Chrysalis View Post
"It is not my responsibility to ensure that he uses his product correctly."

I'll add the notice after I re-open it... I actually meant to get it closed a few days ago...

Have both of you come up with a solution to anything?
03-13-2011, 03:43 AM #59
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
Have both of you come up with a solution to anything?

Nope

03-13-2011, 03:46 AM #60

Can you please cancel the dispute on paypal?
03-13-2011, 01:18 PM #61
Next person to post in here that is not the accuser, accused, or staff will recieve a infraction
03-13-2011, 03:15 PM #62
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
Can you please cancel the dispute on paypal?

Yes if he is going to give me a refund
03-13-2011, 03:21 PM #63
Yes if he is going to give me a refund

Okay, well cancel it first then well see what we can do next
03-13-2011, 03:54 PM #64
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
Okay, well cancel it first then well see what we can do next

Why would I cancle it if im not sure im getting a refund?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo