03-10-2011, 05:37 AM #1
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:Chrysalis

Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?:$11

Did you;
X- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- I over used the accounts which is total bs

Other comments: I only used the accounts once to sub to one channel. I want a full refund from him. Also if you look at his last post he negative repped me for telling the truth just saying that's why im negative 19

Proof:

[ATTACH]3133[/ATTACH]

and here is the link to his thread
You must login or register to view this content.
03-11-2011, 08:30 PM #38
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
Originally posted by iDelete View Post
I can't because of my laptop. Is there anything other than teamviewer that could work for you?

Your not the only mod on the site. Have someone else do it. Also, I'd LOVE a third opinion while they're at it, as you seem to have no idea what your talking about in this area.

Last edited by ARIISSEK ; 03-11-2011 at 08:33 PM.
03-11-2011, 08:40 PM #39
Originally posted by Chrysalis View Post
Your not the only mod on the site. Have someone else do it. Also, I'd LOVE a third opinion, as you seem to have no idea what your talking about in this area.

I can't do that since I am the one dealing with this dispute. If I have to then I will let a mod teamview you. Now you have 37 hours to refund the buyer in anyway.
03-11-2011, 08:45 PM #40
ARIISSEK
I can't do that since I am the one dealing with this dispute. If I have to then I will let a mod teamview you. Now you have 37 hours to refund the buyer in anyway.

Since I still CAN'T refund him, and won't be able to, go ahead and infract me. Honestly, I don't care. I know I'm right, because he's caused the issues of his own. A silly little infraction doesn't bother me. A little tip, don't get involved in disputes you don't know anything about.
03-11-2011, 08:51 PM #41
Since I still CAN'T refund him, and won't be able to, go ahead and infract me. Honestly, I don't care. I know I'm right, because he's caused the issues of his own. A silly little infraction doesn't bother me. A little tip, don't get involved in disputes you don't know anything about.

Well you never said anything about not giving refunds back or not accepting refunds, so wheres the problem? Since the accounts don't work after 1 use, which was not supposed to happen apparently, he wants a refund but you won't accept it. Now the best I can do is see if he will either accept 3 million vbux from you, or you can still get 100 accounts and give them to him.
03-11-2011, 08:56 PM #42
ARIISSEK
Well you never said anything about not giving refunds back or not accepting refunds, so wheres the problem? Since the accounts don't work after 1 use, which was not supposed to happen apparently, he wants a refund but you won't accept it. Now the best I can do is see if he will either accept 3 million vbux from you, or you can still get 100 accounts and give them to him.

I can't make more accounts because of him. Let me start you back from the start.

1)I sold him 100 WORKING accounts.
2)He used them, which proves they were sold working
3)They got banned because he either overused them ( Which you don't know he didn't, he only provided one source ) Or used them improperly (IE Not using a proxy with them when subbing.)
4)All accounts after his are banned. As well as any I make now. If you do the math, You'd realize I'm unable to make new accounts because of him, so if anything, he should be buying me new resources to make accounts with.

5) If you disagree with #4, you can't disagree with the fact that they are STILL youtube accounts, and there was no promise that they WOULDN'T require verification if used improperly.

Also, What are you talking about I never said I'm "Not Accepting Refunds," I can't refund him because he opened a dispute on paypal.
03-11-2011, 08:59 PM #43
I can't make more accounts because of him. Let me start you back from the start.

1)I sold him 100 WORKING accounts.
2)He used them, which proves they were sold working
3)They got banned because he either overused them ( Which you don't know he didn't, he only provided one source ) Or used them improperly (IE Not using a proxy with them when subbing.)
4)All accounts after his are banned. As well as any I make now. If you do the math, You'd realize I'm unable to make new accounts because of him, so if anything, he should be buying me new resources to make accounts with.

5) If you disagree with #4, you can't disagree with the fact that they are STILL youtube accounts, and there was no promise that they WOULDN'T require verification if used improperly.

Also, What are you talking about I never said I'm "Not Accepting Refunds," I can't refund him because he opened a dispute on paypal.

Would you be willing to refund him if he canceled the dispute?
03-11-2011, 09:12 PM #44
ARIISSEK
Would you be willing to refund him if he canceled the dispute?

If he would agree to admit he was wrong and that you admit you've had a closed mind this whole time. Because it's obvious you haven't listened or responded to a thing I've said.

Also, Oh how ILOVE [/B][/I][/U] [/COLOR]being right.
03-11-2011, 09:18 PM #45
If he would agree to admit he was wrong and that you admit you've had a closed mind this whole time. Because it's obvious you haven't listened or responded to a thing I've said.

Also, Oh how ILOVE [/B][/I][/U] [/COLOR]being right.

Quit being childish. He will cancel the dispute, now if you can refund with no problem. No one apologizes or anything. Just another misunderstood trade that is going to be solved soon :y:
03-11-2011, 09:20 PM #46
ARIISSEK
Quit being childish. He will cancel the dispute, now if you can refund with no problem. No one apologizes or anything. Just another misunderstood trade that is going to be solved soon :y:

If he doesn't apologize and admit his fault I won't refund him. I'm not being childish, rather, quite serious. Also, this coming from a 16-year-old. You also ignored my point about you ignoring my points. That's quite offensive.
Last edited by ARIISSEK ; 03-11-2011 at 09:22 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo