03-10-2011, 05:37 AM #1
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:Chrysalis

Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?:$11

Did you;
X- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- I over used the accounts which is total bs

Other comments: I only used the accounts once to sub to one channel. I want a full refund from him. Also if you look at his last post he negative repped me for telling the truth just saying that's why im negative 19

Proof:

[ATTACH]3133[/ATTACH]

and here is the link to his thread
You must login or register to view this content.
03-13-2011, 03:57 PM #65
Originally posted by thebotguy View Post
Why would I cancle it if im not sure im getting a refund?

Well if he wants to refund you if there's a dispute on paypal. First step would be to cancel the dispute
03-13-2011, 04:01 PM #66
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
Originally posted by iDelete View Post
Well if he wants to refund you if there's a dispute on paypal. First step would be to cancel the dispute

I totally get that but he hasn't ever said he will refund me anywhere in this thread
03-13-2011, 04:02 PM #67
I totally get that but he hasn't ever said he will refund me anywhere in this thread

He said he's willing to refund you if you apologize
03-13-2011, 04:03 PM #68
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
I'm not refunding him. If he cancels it, I keep the money. If he doesn't, the dispute will more than likely end in my favor, and I'll keep the money.
03-13-2011, 04:06 PM #69
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
He said he's willing to refund you if you apologize

Told you he would not refund me
03-13-2011, 04:08 PM #70
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
I'm still right, and have no need or reason to refund you. Also, you have more -rep than you do posts now Claps. Congrats.
03-13-2011, 04:20 PM #71
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Chrysalis View Post
I'm still right, and have no need or reason to refund you. Also, you have more -rep than you do posts now Claps. Congrats.

What does my negative rep have anything to do with this? And you do have reason to refund me cause if i walked into bestbuy and got a new tv and it came with no insturtions and no help and i went home and plugged it in a got it to work. Then the next day tryed to turn i on and it won't. I would go to bestbuy and ask for a refund cause the product didnt work after one day. And you would be the guy at the counter saying "O ya it breaks if you plug it in near a window". Don't you think that would have been nice to know before I bought the tv. That is my reason why i believe you should give me a full refund.
03-13-2011, 04:24 PM #72
Told you he would not refund me

Alright man, I've been reading through this whole thread and it does seem to be your fault the accounts are all banned, which is why i can see why he doesn't want to refund you. You messed up something for everyone and he doesn't want to refund you for it and I cant force him to.
03-13-2011, 04:28 PM #73
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
Alright man, I've been reading through this whole thread and it does seem to be your fault the accounts are all banned, which is why i can see why he doesn't want to refund you. You messed up something for everyone and he doesn't want to refund you for it and I cant force him to.

So because he didn't give me any insturtions its my fault that i messed everything up???So now im out $11 Wow for non working yt accounts

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo