03-10-2011, 05:37 AM #1
thebotguy
Level 2 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:Chrysalis

Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Yesterday

How did you purchase:Paypal

How much?:$11

Did you;
X- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- I over used the accounts which is total bs

Other comments: I only used the accounts once to sub to one channel. I want a full refund from him. Also if you look at his last post he negative repped me for telling the truth just saying that's why im negative 19

Proof:

[ATTACH]3133[/ATTACH]

and here is the link to his thread
You must login or register to view this content.
03-11-2011, 09:26 PM #47
Originally posted by thebotguy View Post
Scammer NGU Name:Chrysalis

Did you;
X- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Other comments: I only used the accounts once to sub to one channel. I want a full refund from him. Also if you look at his last post he negative repped me for telling the truth just saying that's why im negative 19

Proof:

[ATTACH]3133[/ATTACH]

Please look at the post under this one
Originally posted by Chrysalis View Post
If he doesn't apologize and admit his fault I won't refund him. I'm not being childish, rather, quite serious. Also, this coming from a 16-year-old. You also ignored my point about you ignoring my points. That's quite offensive.

Well lets see what he says.
03-11-2011, 09:29 PM #48
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
You ignored my point about you ignoring my point about the blatant point ignoring. Thanks for proving my point. Even though you'll ignore it. Also, It has to be a full, one paragraph confession of douchebaggery. He doesn't have to call it that, in so many words, though.
03-11-2011, 09:34 PM #49
You ignored my point about you ignoring my point about the blatant point ignoring. Thanks for proving my point. Even though you'll ignore it. Also, It has to be a full, one paragraph confession of douchebaggery. He doesn't have to call it that, in so many words, though.

So many ignores. Exactly what am I ignoring? My job here is to solve this dispute, which is what we're coming to.
03-11-2011, 09:39 PM #50
ARIISSEK
Originally posted by iDelete View Post
So many ignores. Exactly what am I ignoring? My job here is to solve this dispute, which is what we're coming to.

Thing is your only listening to half the dispute. You'd made your decision before I posted, and have completely talked around everything I've said defending my side thus far.
03-11-2011, 09:43 PM #51
Thing is your only listening to half the dispute. You'd made your decision before I posted, and have completely talked around everything I've said defending my side thus far.

If you have a problem with it, then VM me everything you have to defend and i'll talk it out with you, it doesn't need to be discussed here in the thread.
03-11-2011, 09:44 PM #52
ARIISSEK
If you have a problem with it, then VM me everything you have to defend and i'll talk it out with you, it doesn't need to be discussed here in the thread.

Wait, what? That's kind of the idea of the thread, actually.
03-11-2011, 09:48 PM #53
Wait, what? That's kind of the idea of the thread, actually.

Fine then, I thought we were on the way to solve the dispute, but tell me what you want to tell me.
03-11-2011, 09:56 PM #54
ARIISSEK
Fine then, I thought we were on the way to solve the dispute, but tell me what you want to tell me.

He purchased 100 youtube accounts.
I gave him 100 youtube accounts.
He has 100 youtube accounts. They need to be verified because he used them improperly, likely by not using a proxy. There's a reason my accounts are created with a unique IP's. It is not my responsibility to ensure that he uses his product correctly.
He got them, and consequently 400-500 others, banned.

The other users were refunded because, unfortunately, it was out of their hands.

The fact that they are banned has no standing, however, because he got 100 working accounts and "Broke" them himself. Also, he still has the 100 accounts. To continue using them, he must verify them, but that does not mean they are not accounts. Being useless to him does not merit a refund or any form of compensation, when He made them useless.
Last edited by ARIISSEK ; 03-11-2011 at 09:59 PM.
03-11-2011, 10:06 PM #55
Originally posted by thebotguy View Post
Scammer NGU Name:Chrysalis

Did you;
X- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade?

Proof:

[ATTACH]3133[/ATTACH]

Now is what he is saying above true? Can you still verify the accounts? If you can, then there is no need for a refund.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo