03-10-2011, 10:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); And as many users asked via comments on Facebok & Twitter Can we jailbreak PS3 firmware 3.60?The answer is SOON NOT YET ! Is this a mandatory update?The answer is NO! If you want to enjoy all the homebrew fun on your PS3 and retain the ability to jailbreak, DO NOT UPDATE! There was no jailbreak solution for 3.56 firmware and neither there is one for 3.60. Only this time:\

Update included
PlayStation Network’s new online storage for game saves feature gives PlayStation Plus subscribers the capability to back up game save data to the cloud.

Online storage for game saves is a great way for PlayStation Plus subscribers to ensure that their data files are secure and also for users who wish to access their files from other PS3 systems.

Credits to GeohotJailbreak.com

Please REP+ me if i helped i need it ......
Last edited by Dolphin ; 03-10-2011 at 11:28 PM.

The following user thanked Dolphin for this useful post:

mw3modderman
03-12-2011, 12:35 AM #92
ill say this again thare is no shuch thing is unhackable everything is hackable the only way it would would be some what unhackable is sony would have to put a program on the ram or in a hidding place on the ps3 that in crypts all the files and every time u turn it on and or turn it off it would in crypted it in a diff incryption everytime and it would have to be the same incryption u put on 4 it to be read 4 hack but that would be a big file and more and likely be pritty ez to find
03-12-2011, 12:51 AM #93
Don't worry guys, Hackers will always Win Happy
03-12-2011, 01:28 AM #94
Im pretty sure 1 person in this world can do one thing that everyone says is impossible.
03-12-2011, 01:36 AM #95
SilentStorm1011
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by julianportman View Post
You can no longer update via USB.

yes you can. update via storage media is still there.
03-12-2011, 09:57 AM #96
alan-123
Little One
Originally posted by AsTrO View Post
I didn't do anything? Stupid arrogant noob, you must not who I am. Check my threads.

Hey dickhead, I've looked at your threads, the only shit i see are hacks and tutorials COPIED from Other People.
03-12-2011, 10:36 AM #97
Everyone said PS3 was UNHACKABLE and even JD_2020 said Black Ops was Unhackable, look a week later f***in 15th prestigers WTF!
03-12-2011, 10:57 AM #98
Hurldoh
Kiss My Country Ass
Yes, PS3 will probably be hackable..

BUT, will anyone ever find a way? No one knows.

I think people have settled down a little ever since Sony has been stepping up.

Will we see a CFW for 3.56, or even 3.60? Don't get your hopes up.

People don't want to end up getting sued.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's how I see it.
03-12-2011, 12:48 PM #99
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by SilentStorm1011 View Post
yes you can. update via storage media is still there.

Maybe for some, but i know a few people that no longer have it, maybe the ones in the US dont have that option anymore because they used CFW the most, but im not sure.
03-13-2011, 06:20 AM #100
SilentStorm1011
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by julianportman View Post
Maybe for some, but i know a few people that no longer have it, maybe the ones in the US dont have that option anymore because they used CFW the most, but im not sure.

im in the US and i can confirm its still there on 3.60. if they take away from one they will probably take away from all.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo