03-10-2011, 10:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); And as many users asked via comments on Facebok & Twitter Can we jailbreak PS3 firmware 3.60?The answer is SOON NOT YET ! Is this a mandatory update?The answer is NO! If you want to enjoy all the homebrew fun on your PS3 and retain the ability to jailbreak, DO NOT UPDATE! There was no jailbreak solution for 3.56 firmware and neither there is one for 3.60. Only this time:\

Update included
PlayStation Network’s new online storage for game saves feature gives PlayStation Plus subscribers the capability to back up game save data to the cloud.

Online storage for game saves is a great way for PlayStation Plus subscribers to ensure that their data files are secure and also for users who wish to access their files from other PS3 systems.

Credits to GeohotJailbreak.com

Please REP+ me if i helped i need it ......
Last edited by Dolphin ; 03-10-2011 at 11:28 PM.

The following user thanked Dolphin for this useful post:

mw3modderman
03-10-2011, 11:54 PM #20
dPaws
Hurah!
Originally posted by julianportman View Post
3.60 IS UNHACKABLE, sorry noobs.

Lol! Nothing is unhackable, if it exists and is electronic, it can be hacked.
03-10-2011, 11:57 PM #21
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by dPaws View Post
Lol! Nothing is unhackable, if it exists and is electronic, it can be hacked.

3.60 is close to impossible, happy
03-11-2011, 12:01 AM #22
I_HACK_SO_WHAT
Do a barrel roll!
I was thinking about going to MIT as I have had all A's not a single B and in Honor's for 3 classes. So, I would like to be a Dev, but shit is getting serious with the law and the PS4 in 2012 what are we going to do about that?
03-11-2011, 12:02 AM #23
mw3modderman
Gym leader
Originally posted by crickym1 View Post
And as many users asked via comments on Facebok & Twitter Can we jailbreak PS3 firmware 3.60?The answer is SOON NOT YET ! Is this a mandatory update?The answer is NO! If you want to enjoy all the homebrew fun on your PS3 and retain the ability to jailbreak, DO NOT UPDATE! There was no jailbreak solution for 3.56 firmware and neither there is one for 3.60. Only this time:\

Update included
PlayStation Network’s new online storage for game saves feature gives PlayStation Plus subscribers the capability to back up game save data to the cloud.

Online storage for game saves is a great way for PlayStation Plus subscribers to ensure that their data files are secure and also for users who wish to access their files from other PS3 systems.

Credits to GeohotJailbreak.com

Please REP+ me if i helped i need it ......

heres the only hackable firmwares:
3.15,3.41,3.42,3.50,3.55 if your under any of these firmwares
i suggest you just use 3.55 CFW because the rest dont have CFW
but still hackable iff your above your scrood
lets hope some major hacker hacks into sony mainframe realeses 3.55 as current version erase all the tools for creating an update
and sony will be screwed for like 3 months redesigning the tools
and will just hack are buts off. then when update does come out after that we form a milita and own sony's ***
You must login or register to view this content.
03-11-2011, 01:17 AM #24
Originally posted by julianportman View Post
Dont get your hopes up, u cant open the ps3 to look at the files on 3.60, how can u hack it now? - U can not.

umm what about .pup extracter???
03-11-2011, 01:28 AM #25
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by awsomerocker123 View Post
umm what about .pup extracter???

You can no longer update via USB.
03-11-2011, 01:33 AM #26
LittleMidget16
Bass Fishing
i just bypass it and im online
03-11-2011, 01:37 AM #27
Cody_h4x
Nobody is like me
3.60 is going to be hard to exploit because we gotta start from scratch.
3.60 takes out the metldr,isoldr,lv1ldr,lv2ldr,appldr, etc :(
03-11-2011, 01:38 AM #28
k20a3
Keeper
I have 3.55cfw and bypass to 3.60 using charles, i did by changing the text header, but its asking for a software update, do i update or no?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo