03-10-2011, 10:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); And as many users asked via comments on Facebok & Twitter Can we jailbreak PS3 firmware 3.60?The answer is SOON NOT YET ! Is this a mandatory update?The answer is NO! If you want to enjoy all the homebrew fun on your PS3 and retain the ability to jailbreak, DO NOT UPDATE! There was no jailbreak solution for 3.56 firmware and neither there is one for 3.60. Only this time:\

Update included
PlayStation Network’s new online storage for game saves feature gives PlayStation Plus subscribers the capability to back up game save data to the cloud.

Online storage for game saves is a great way for PlayStation Plus subscribers to ensure that their data files are secure and also for users who wish to access their files from other PS3 systems.

Credits to GeohotJailbreak.com

Please REP+ me if i helped i need it ......
Last edited by Dolphin ; 03-10-2011 at 11:28 PM.

The following user thanked Dolphin for this useful post:

mw3modderman
03-11-2011, 01:29 PM #56
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by Crystallis View Post
I'm not lying, I have an extra PS3 which I use for playing online with and I updated and saw that the feature still is there. I don't think they can remove that feature because not everyone have an internet connection, and as we all know, some games requires system updates before we can play them.

Im saying someone else on the forum posted wrong information.
03-11-2011, 01:32 PM #57
Cody_h4x
Nobody is like me
You forgot about the part where they took out the loaders like metldr,isoldr,appldr, and such. so we gotta get a whole new kind of exploit. :(

The following user thanked Cody_h4x for this useful post:

wowaka
03-11-2011, 01:32 PM #58
jfed
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by julianportman View Post
Also known as 3.60 firmware.

they can not just not use the metldr if you know anything about decrypting there must be 1 hardware key for a console to be fully secure without that key then you can run anything you want on the ps3 that key decrypts the basic files needed to run the ps3 the key is used every time you start your ps3 they cannot remove that key or just not use it who ever told you that they could is very wrong. once you have any consoles metldr it is hackable no matter what.
03-11-2011, 01:32 PM #59
Originally posted by julianportman View Post
Im saying someone else on the forum posted wrong information.

Oh yeah, well, never trust anyone without proper proof. ;P

The following user thanked Crystallis for this useful post:

jfed
03-11-2011, 01:39 PM #60
jfed
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by h4x View Post
You forgot about the part where they took out the loaders like metldr,isoldr,appldr, and such. so we gotta get a whole new kind of exploit. :(

they did not do that what ever thread you read is just saying bullshit all of those are required for the ps3 functional ability without them there would be nothing to decrypt games and other required stuff please direct me to were you read that.
03-11-2011, 01:42 PM #61
Cody_h4x
Nobody is like me
Originally posted by jfed View Post
they did not do that what ever thread you read is just saying bullshit all of those are required for the ps3 functional ability without them there would be nothing to decrypt games and other required stuff please direct me to were you read that.

LOL no WaniKoko found it it's on his twitter and several others have found it too as well as geohot heard it too go to wanikoko's twitter AND it;s on ps3 hacks, ps3 news, psgroove, etc and no the ps3 has them, but they go unused it doesn't need them to function ? oh and they added one new loader called lv0.2ldr

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Oh and the decrypt is by isolated iso's Not Happy or Sad
03-11-2011, 01:45 PM #62
jfed
Climbing up the ladder
LOL no WaniKoko found it it's on his twitter and several others have found it too as well as geohot heard it too go to wanikoko's twitter AND it;s on ps3 hacks, ps3 news, psgroove, etc and no the ps3 has them, but they go unused it doesn't need them to function ? oh and they added one new loader called lv0.2ldr

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Oh and the decrypt is by isolated iso's Not Happy or Sad

if sony really did that then it is just a insecure as before.
03-11-2011, 01:48 PM #63
Cody_h4x
Nobody is like me
if sony really did that then it is just a insecure as before.

no the ECDSA is fixed already by a random generated number we hacked it because the number was the same every time and Fail0verflow used algebra to calculate K (Private Key's) thats why we hacked it. And tno the console is very secure now the key stuff can't be used because ecdsa and the ldrs being un used people gotta find a new exploit now :( peace
03-11-2011, 01:53 PM #64
jfed
Climbing up the ladder
no the ECDSA is fixed already by a random generated number we hacked it because the number was the same every time and Fail0verflow used algebra to calculate K (Private Key's) thats why we hacked it. And tno the console is very secure now the key stuff can't be used because ecdsa and the ldrs being un used people gotta find a new exploit now :( peace

well there has to be something that decrypts it other whys there is a piece of unencrypted software that contains a key which i doubt they would do which means the metldr might still be in use. i cant find the twitter post can you link me to it?

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

any they cant just not use keys that games need to be decrypted.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo