03-10-2011, 10:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); And as many users asked via comments on Facebok & Twitter Can we jailbreak PS3 firmware 3.60?The answer is SOON NOT YET ! Is this a mandatory update?The answer is NO! If you want to enjoy all the homebrew fun on your PS3 and retain the ability to jailbreak, DO NOT UPDATE! There was no jailbreak solution for 3.56 firmware and neither there is one for 3.60. Only this time:\

Update included
PlayStation Network’s new online storage for game saves feature gives PlayStation Plus subscribers the capability to back up game save data to the cloud.

Online storage for game saves is a great way for PlayStation Plus subscribers to ensure that their data files are secure and also for users who wish to access their files from other PS3 systems.

Credits to GeohotJailbreak.com

Please REP+ me if i helped i need it ......
Last edited by Dolphin ; 03-10-2011 at 11:28 PM.

The following user thanked Dolphin for this useful post:

mw3modderman
03-11-2011, 01:55 PM #65
Cody_h4x
Nobody is like me
Originally posted by jfed View Post
well there has to be something that decrypts it other whys there is a piece of unencrypted software that contains a key which i doubt they would do which means the metldr might still be in use. i cant find the twitter post can you link me to it?

Isolated ISO's ? that encrypts it the Keys are much hidden now they get encrypted by K and I would just try searching 3.60 information if ps3 hacks comes up it should say it but yea it's very unfortunate AGAIN ISOLATED ISO'S posted thqt 4x
03-11-2011, 01:56 PM #66
jfed
Climbing up the ladder
o wow i found it they still use the metldr told you guys.

"Sony removed all the loaders, no more isoldr/lv1ldr/lv2ldr/appldr.. but they added lv0.2!

looks like lv0.2 is just the SCE header of lv0, just like the spkg, it doesn’t contain code in itself… just resigned with securely.."

still contains metld

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Originally posted by h4x View Post
Isolated ISO's ? that encrypts it the Keys are much hidden now they get encrypted by K and I would just try searching 3.60 information if ps3 hacks comes up it should say it but yea it's very unfortunate AGAIN ISOLATED ISO'S posted thqt 4x

ya read the thing i just posted forgot to quote.
03-11-2011, 01:57 PM #67
Cody_h4x
Nobody is like me
Originally posted by jfed View Post
o wow i found it they still use the metldr told you guys.

"Sony removed all the loaders, no more isoldr/lv1ldr/lv2ldr/appldr.. but they added lv0.2!

looks like lv0.2 is just the SCE header of lv0, just like the spkg, it doesn’t contain code in itself… just resigned with securely.."

still contains metld

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

ya read the thing i just posted forgot to quote.

Exactly now mathieluh is in the spotlight apparently he has a 3.56 exploit with bootldr

The following user thanked Cody_h4x for this useful post:

jfed
03-11-2011, 01:59 PM #68
Originally posted by crickym1 View Post
Update included
PlayStation Network’s new online storage for game saves feature gives PlayStation Plus subscribers the capability to back up game save data to the cloud.

Online storage for game saves is a great way for PlayStation Plus subscribers to ensure that their data files are secure and also for users who wish to access their files from other PS3 systems.

Credits to GeohotJailbreak.com

Please REP+ me if i helped i need it ......

JUST A HEADS UP, use it and cancel your playstation Plus account status and you cannot access your SAVES or data stored there.
03-11-2011, 01:59 PM #69
jfed
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by h4x View Post
Exactly now mathieluh is in the spotlight apparently he has a 3.56 exploit with bootldr

well sony just changed things around so they need to waste a lot of time figuring out how the new fw works. we can still decrypt it.

The following user thanked jfed for this useful post:

Cody_h4x
03-11-2011, 02:35 PM #70
Lucas_sick
Do a barrel roll!
i Like This Thread theres so much beef off such a noob haha ty
03-11-2011, 02:49 PM #71
izyehboy
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by julianportman View Post
3.60 is close to impossible to hack, sorry noobs.

Its already exploited but not released.
The new ones in the stores are close to unhackable, the one at my home, and probably at yours isnt.

3.60 update was to remove metldr and to work via lv0.
New ps3's work via lv0.2 which is called "Unhackable".
03-11-2011, 02:57 PM #72
bonbonbon
dead babies in a tree
thats cool im still on 3.56
03-11-2011, 02:57 PM #73
alan-123
Little One
Originally posted by AsTrO View Post
If we did it before, we can do it again. There will ALWAYS be a way.

stfu you didn't do anything

The following user thanked alan-123 for this useful post:

Analdogfag

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo