03-10-2011, 10:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); And as many users asked via comments on Facebok & Twitter Can we jailbreak PS3 firmware 3.60?The answer is SOON NOT YET ! Is this a mandatory update?The answer is NO! If you want to enjoy all the homebrew fun on your PS3 and retain the ability to jailbreak, DO NOT UPDATE! There was no jailbreak solution for 3.56 firmware and neither there is one for 3.60. Only this time:\

Update included
PlayStation Network’s new online storage for game saves feature gives PlayStation Plus subscribers the capability to back up game save data to the cloud.

Online storage for game saves is a great way for PlayStation Plus subscribers to ensure that their data files are secure and also for users who wish to access their files from other PS3 systems.

Credits to GeohotJailbreak.com

Please REP+ me if i helped i need it ......
Last edited by Dolphin ; 03-10-2011 at 11:28 PM.

The following user thanked Dolphin for this useful post:

mw3modderman
03-11-2011, 01:22 PM #47
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by jfed View Post
I am a lot more educated than you and no it will not be as easy as 3.55 but if you knew what the metld did then you would know that it is hackable go educate your self on decryption and encryption before you go talking like you know everything.

metld was removed from 3.60/facepalm
03-11-2011, 01:23 PM #48
jfed
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by julianportman View Post
Are you on 3.60? Go to system update, there is NOT an option to update via storage media device.

you serious no update option? that sucks. check the recovery menu.
03-11-2011, 01:23 PM #49
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by Crystallis View Post
I am, and I can see the option to update via storage media devices, hell you can even get the update from their site which specifically says how to update through a storage device.

Really? Wow, maybe the next update, or someone's lying bad..
03-11-2011, 01:23 PM #50
jfed
Climbing up the ladder
metld was removed from 3.60/facepalm

the metld is hardware/facepalm

go check you sources and tell them they are idiots.
03-11-2011, 01:24 PM #51
wowaka
Former Staff
the metld it hardware/facepalm

Sony replaced it, that i am sure of.
03-11-2011, 01:26 PM #52
jfed
Climbing up the ladder
Sony replaced it, that i am sure of.

so are you telling me the sony ninjas came to my house in the middle of the night opened up my ps3 and replace the piece of it that contains the meltld?
03-11-2011, 01:27 PM #53
Really? Wow, maybe the next update, or someone's lying bad..

I'm not lying, I have an extra PS3 which I use for playing online with and I updated and saw that the feature still is there. I don't think they can remove that feature because not everyone have an internet connection, and as we all know, some games requires system updates before we can play them.
03-11-2011, 01:28 PM #54
wowaka
Former Staff
so are you telling me the sony ninjas came to my house in the middle of the night opened up my ps3 and replace the piece of it that contains the meltld?

Also known as 3.60 firmware.
03-11-2011, 01:28 PM #55
jfed
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Crystallis View Post
I'm not lying, I have an extra PS3 which I use for playing online with and I updated and saw that the feature still is there. I don't think they can remove that feature because not everyone have an internet connection, and as we all know, some games requires system updates before we can play them.

you talking about the update feature? i did not update my play online ps3 yet but im hearing it got remove from some ppl.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo