03-10-2011, 10:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); And as many users asked via comments on Facebok & Twitter Can we jailbreak PS3 firmware 3.60?The answer is SOON NOT YET ! Is this a mandatory update?The answer is NO! If you want to enjoy all the homebrew fun on your PS3 and retain the ability to jailbreak, DO NOT UPDATE! There was no jailbreak solution for 3.56 firmware and neither there is one for 3.60. Only this time:\

Update included
PlayStation Network’s new online storage for game saves feature gives PlayStation Plus subscribers the capability to back up game save data to the cloud.

Online storage for game saves is a great way for PlayStation Plus subscribers to ensure that their data files are secure and also for users who wish to access their files from other PS3 systems.

Credits to GeohotJailbreak.com

Please REP+ me if i helped i need it ......
Last edited by Dolphin ; 03-10-2011 at 11:28 PM.

The following user thanked Dolphin for this useful post:

mw3modderman
03-11-2011, 01:40 AM #29
Originally posted by julianportman View Post
Dont get your hopes up, u cant open the ps3 to look at the files on 3.60, how can u hack it now? - U can not.

You develop an app for your computer that will let you extract the firmware files then you can see everything...
03-11-2011, 01:42 AM #30
Press ►
am r supr fgt
Originally posted by WHAT View Post
I was thinking about going to MIT as I have had all A's not a single B and in Honor's for 3 classes. So, I would like to be a Dev, but shit is getting serious with the law and the PS4 in 2012 what are we going to do about that?

Here, let me give you a job as a dev. And here you can have your own cubicle and your own coffee mug. While you're sipping your coffee and hacking shit, let me explain to you something.

Being a dev isn't a job. It's a pastime. It's your own choice. It is however now illegal to hack the PS3 (so I assume) but you are allowed to keep it to yourself aswell to reduce chances of legal trouble and whatever
03-11-2011, 01:43 AM #31
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by clankfan1 View Post
You develop an app for your computer that will let you extract the firmware files then you can see everything...

Extract the fimware files from where? the ps3, i dont believe it is that easy.
03-11-2011, 03:57 AM #32
dPaws
Hurah!
3.60 is close to impossible, happy
Lol, not close to impossible, just different. Just saying.

I was thinking about going to MIT as I have had all A's not a single B and in Honor's for 3 classes. So, I would like to be a Dev, but shit is getting serious with the law and the PS4 in 2012 what are we going to do about that?

I can help you, I'm a Dev, I learned C when I was about 7 years old, and I'm in a University now and I'm 17, what do you need help with? Programming Languages?
03-11-2011, 05:08 AM #33
3.60 IS UNHACKABLE, sorry noobs.

didn't people say that about 3.50?
03-11-2011, 05:45 AM #34
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
3.60 IS UNHACKABLE, sorry noobs.

Everything that was created can be undone, you just need to know where to start untying the knot.
03-11-2011, 05:52 AM #35
Francyepaddy
Pokemon Trainer
have to be patient,
03-11-2011, 05:54 AM #36
ClutchLikeObama
★ ☆ ✮ ✯
PS4 in 2012 what are we going to do about that?
Who the hell told you that?
We'd be lucky to get Final Fantasy Versus XIII in 2012 :\
Neither MS or Sony will announce new consoles until 2014-2015.
03-11-2011, 06:00 AM #37
Zeroed_in
Bounty hunter
soon children. be patient.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo