Post: [Sony News] PSN Pass - End of Gamesharing [Sony News]
07-10-2011, 04:10 AM #1
Kunducted
Trusted-News-Info
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The major corporation Sony has stated that with new games it will include this registration code which will be called the "PSN Pass" which will only be able to be used once. This code will only be offered on certain titles. The first game to be issuing these codes will be the upcoming title, Resistance 3.

Sony has not explained yet what features the code unlocks, but the company has stated that "full online access" is only available after you are given a code. Ars Technica has reported that anyone who buys a title used will be able to reset the title, but it will cost them a fee of $15. Sony still has not clarified as to what features/add-ons the code locks.

If and when more news on this topic is released I will update this thread. Expect an edit soon.

You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers,
Kunducted

The following user thanked Kunducted for this useful post:

The following 3 users groaned at Kunducted for this awful post:

.Trent, AlabamaHit, Cole MacGrath
07-10-2011, 09:53 AM #11
xkia
No Idea
Dose this really make a difference seeing how you get a code when you buy a game so you still have access to online for free. You just cant get on with your friends disk.
07-10-2011, 10:34 AM #12
Assassin
Easter Egg!
This wont affect Cod.. only the shit games Tbh.
07-10-2011, 10:36 AM #13
Default Avatar
Brad
Originally posted by Adam
This wont affect Cod.. only the shit games Tbh.

i always get a boner when i see your sig Happy

and yeah i agree with you.
07-10-2011, 10:41 AM #14
Assassin
Easter Egg!
Originally posted by Dr.
i always get a boner when i see your sig Happy

and yeah i agree with you.

haha Dancing i have a boner 24/7 :love:
07-10-2011, 10:45 AM #15
hahaNO
Bounty hunter
I believe if you buy the used copy of the game it will be like 5 dollars cheaper, not 15! AT least not for a while
07-10-2011, 10:53 AM #16
-Daemon-
HELL IS HERE
Originally posted by Kunducted View Post
The major corporation Sony has stated that with new games it will include this registration code which will be called the "PSN Pass" which will only be able to be used once. This code will only be offered on certain titles. The first game to be issuing these codes will be the upcoming title, Resistance 3.

Sony has not explained yet what features the code unlocks, but the company has stated that "full online access" is only available after you are given a code. Ars Technica has reported that anyone who buys a title used will be able to reset the title, but it will cost them a fee of $15. Sony still has not clarified as to what features/add-ons the code locks.

If and when more news on this topic is released I will update this thread. Expect an edit soon.

You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers,
Kunducted

been posted all ready bud
07-10-2011, 11:18 AM #17
Extended
Do a barrel roll!
F***, Allright.

Sony never going to take us pirate, we always will find a way.
07-10-2011, 11:25 AM #18
sAmIzErE
< ^ > < ^ >
its ok that you get it when you buy a game but come on Fk loads of people buy second hand games from video game stores and now people wont be interested in it as much....
07-10-2011, 12:39 PM #19
-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-
At least I can fight
Originally posted by iNaz View Post
This is ****ed you should get the pass free with the mother****ing game we pay enough and yet we get **** all in return, sony are gonna have a big loss cos I aint paying extra cash to play online when I can go on xbox and pay so much a month and it still be cheaper....

i dont get why so many people dont understand this its simple

if u buy the game brand new u get the code

if u buy it preowned then u need to buy a code

its like the games i see in my local store

it will say on the sticker NO DLC and the price isnt as much as the copy which has DLC

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo