Post: [Sony News] PSN Pass - End of Gamesharing [Sony News]
07-10-2011, 04:10 AM #1
Kunducted
Trusted-News-Info
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The major corporation Sony has stated that with new games it will include this registration code which will be called the "PSN Pass" which will only be able to be used once. This code will only be offered on certain titles. The first game to be issuing these codes will be the upcoming title, Resistance 3.

Sony has not explained yet what features the code unlocks, but the company has stated that "full online access" is only available after you are given a code. Ars Technica has reported that anyone who buys a title used will be able to reset the title, but it will cost them a fee of $15. Sony still has not clarified as to what features/add-ons the code locks.

If and when more news on this topic is released I will update this thread. Expect an edit soon.

You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers,
Kunducted

The following user thanked Kunducted for this useful post:

The following 3 users groaned at Kunducted for this awful post:

.Trent, AlabamaHit, Cole MacGrath
07-11-2011, 03:33 AM #38
hi good thing:Sad AwesomeD
07-11-2011, 06:08 AM #39
alan-123
Little One
Originally posted by TheLonelyModder View Post
STFU there will not be a homebrew app that will be able to be used online MORON

Hey B*tch, can You read?
It says a homebrew app that let's you activate DLC's or PSN games.

Tits or GTFO this site Yes
07-11-2011, 06:09 AM #40
sithxnew
Treasure hunter
What if you don't give a shit about going online? Thats why my PS3 is jailbroken. I don't care. /facepalm
07-11-2011, 06:11 AM #41
that_tumor
Save Point
Some people aren't going to like this ...
07-11-2011, 06:14 AM #42
More industries trying to punish people for buying used games.
07-11-2011, 06:26 AM #43
This is so F**king stupid, Sony just wants to get more and more money.
07-15-2011, 06:32 PM #44
naruto1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Greenx View Post
Uuugh, they're trying to make more money with this. I can't wait until Sony moves on to the ps4. (google it)

Ps4? I cant really imagine gaming going any further.
07-16-2011, 01:41 AM #45
Kunducted
Trusted-News-Info
Originally posted by naruto1 View Post
Ps4? I cant really imagine gaming going any further.

Gaming has a long way to go. Do you really think that the two major consoles, Xbox360 and the Playstation 3 are the end? Gaming will continue to grow. Instead of just adding more features on gaming itself, they will start to add other basic features as the innovative Playstation 3 did. Before Playstation 3 no console had the capability of browsing the internet. See what I mean? We'll just have to wait and see.

-Kunducted
07-16-2011, 08:06 AM #46
Wondoh
Former Staff
Wow think about stores who sell pre-owned games, they will lose a lot of trade ins of new games.

Tbh I think this pass things Is a bad idea, everyone gets bored of games after tie so lending it to a friend or reselling should not be stopped by a pass.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo