04-23-2011, 03:29 PM #1
Sexter
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: -Shaggy!-
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

I recorded the transaction so can show a mod on like msn or something were i can send him the video?

When did this happen:
This morning (2am)

How did you purchase:
Paypal

How much?:
$90

Did you;
- Buy?

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: That they never recieved my payment, that it was "limited" or something.

Other comments:
What hes saying could be true i dont know much about paypal- But all i know is i sent him the money, and i need my Dr Dre Studio headphones in return..
04-23-2011, 03:35 PM #2
I offered to give him the paypal account that is limited. He changed the topic. If I give him the account, it's okay. I will also give the email.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ꜛ   ; 04-23-2011 at 03:38 PM.
04-23-2011, 03:46 PM #3
Sexter
< ^ > < ^ >
Your picture proves the money was sent, the fact your paypal is limited is your problem..?
04-23-2011, 03:51 PM #4
Paypal thought the transaction was "illegitimate" so they did it.
04-23-2011, 03:53 PM #5
gola
OVER 9000!
Originally posted by Shaggy
I offered to give him the paypal account that is limited. He changed the topic. If I give him the account, it's okay. I will also give the email.

Originally posted by imDEXTER View Post
Your picture proves the money was sent, the fact your paypal is limited is your problem..?

I'm not a dispute mod at all but shaggy, all you have to do is go to the transaction and click refund... it will send back the $90 in full.

And also, a limited paypal is useless unless you're the owner of the account.
04-23-2011, 03:59 PM #6
Originally posted by GOLAGODA View Post
I'm not a dispute mod at all but shaggy, all you have to do is go to the transaction and click refund... it will send back the $90 in full.

And also, a limited paypal is useless unless you're the owner of the account.

Yes I know this, there is no button. I will give someone, my paypal to see there is no button, or go on teamviewer. After 180 days I can put it on my netspend card.
04-23-2011, 04:02 PM #7
gola
OVER 9000!
Yes I know this, there is no button. I will give someone, my paypal to see there is no button, or go on teamviewer. After 180 days I can put it on my netspend card.

I'll go on teamviewer right now if you want for proof of this, PM me or post the ID/password to connect to you here.
04-23-2011, 04:05 PM #8

Is there any way you can remove the limitation from the account or send him the product he was buying?

04-23-2011, 04:08 PM #9
Originally posted by GOLAGODA View Post
I'll go on teamviewer right now if you want for proof of this, PM me or post the ID/password to connect to you here.

Will do right now.

Originally posted by EvilRip0306 View Post
Is there any way you can remove the limitation from the account or send him the product he was buying?

Neither, it was a back up account cause some kid kept sending me 1 cent or so and requesting it back, found out this may cause legal problems so I closed. And I need to pay my friend to go get it... I really didn't want this to happen but... It's paypal and their gayness.
04-23-2011, 04:17 PM #10
gola
OVER 9000!
Scammer NGU Name: -Shaggy!-
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

I recorded the transaction so can show a mod on like msn or something were i can send him the video?

When did this happen:
This morning (2am)

How did you purchase:
Paypal

How much?:
$90

Did you;
- Buy?

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: That they never recieved my payment, that it was "limited" or something.

Other comments:
What hes saying could be true i dont know much about paypal- But all i know is i sent him the money, and i need my Dr Dre Studio headphones in return..

Will do right now.

Neither, it was a back up account cause some kid kept sending me 1 cent or so and requesting it back, found out this may cause legal problems so I closed. And I need to pay my friend to go get it... I really didn't want this to happen but... It's paypal and their gayness.

Shaggy unfortunately doesn't have the refund feature for whatever reason, so I suggest you do a paypal dispute then shaggy comments on it saying he wants to refund.. then you'll win the dispute most likely and you'll be refunded.

To do a dispute go here - You must login or register to view this content. then click 'Awesome faceispute a transaction'

Then just fill out the details, transaction # etc.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo