04-23-2011, 03:29 PM #1
Sexter
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: -Shaggy!-
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

I recorded the transaction so can show a mod on like msn or something were i can send him the video?

When did this happen:
This morning (2am)

How did you purchase:
Paypal

How much?:
$90

Did you;
- Buy?

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: That they never recieved my payment, that it was "limited" or something.

Other comments:
What hes saying could be true i dont know much about paypal- But all i know is i sent him the money, and i need my Dr Dre Studio headphones in return..
04-23-2011, 07:56 PM #29
Sexter
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Shaggy
Pretty much, just wait 90 days...

I thought it was wait 180 a minute ago?
04-23-2011, 08:54 PM #30
Pretty much, just wait 90 days...

Sorry for posting here. (I received a warning from Manxlad, but this time its actually to help) Shaggy, on your paypal, go to the resolution center. What actions does it say you have to do to unlimit it? Reason im asking is because Im good with Paypal's, and I have a shop. Depending on what exactly you have to do, I might be able to fix it..
04-23-2011, 08:56 PM #31
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
Sorry for posting here. (I received a warning from Manxlad, but this time its actually to help) Shaggy, on your paypal, go to the resolution center. What actions does it say you have to do to unlimit it? Reason im asking is because Im good with Paypal's, and I have a shop. Depending on what exactly you have to do, I might be able to fix it..

If you do I'll ask mod to remove it, Bank and Location.
04-23-2011, 09:02 PM #32
If you do I'll ask mod to remove it, Bank and Location.

Bank and location? Location I can do.. Hmm.. what does it say exactly on the bank part?
04-23-2011, 09:09 PM #33
Not 100% shure.
04-25-2011, 02:15 AM #34
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
Bank and location? Location I can do.. Hmm.. what does it say exactly on the bank part?

Sorry to rebut into this dispute, but for the bank you need to add in bank account details, so the paypal account will be hooked up straight with paypal. They try and get you to this quite a lot because money flow in the account.
05-06-2011, 11:48 PM #35
Sexter
< ^ > < ^ >
Still not got my money or anything..
05-08-2011, 06:20 PM #36
Jake
One Man Army
Shaggy, surely you would have other means of sending him the money?

- Bank transfer
- New paypal account
- Friends/relatives' paypal account
- Send money in the post (mail)

You need to resolve this soon as we can't have users waiting this long for such a large refund. I appreciate your situation Shaggy, but I feel you're far too lax about this issue - this is your problem and you need to fix it, soon as possible.

If you can't do any of these then I need a suffice reason why not, or you will be infracted for scamming.
Last edited by Jake ; 05-08-2011 at 08:04 PM.
05-10-2011, 08:35 PM #37
Sexter
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Dave
Shaggy, surely you would have other means of sending him the money?

- Bank transfer
- New paypal account
- Friends/relatives' paypal account
- Send money in the post (mail)

You need to resolve this soon as we can't have users waiting this long for such a large refund. I appreciate your situation Shaggy, but I feel you're far too lax about this issue - this is your problem and you need to fix it, soon as possible.

If you can't do any of these then I need a suffice reason why not, or you will be infracted for scamming.

thank you!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo