04-23-2011, 03:29 PM #1
Sexter
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: -Shaggy!-
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

I recorded the transaction so can show a mod on like msn or something were i can send him the video?

When did this happen:
This morning (2am)

How did you purchase:
Paypal

How much?:
$90

Did you;
- Buy?

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: That they never recieved my payment, that it was "limited" or something.

Other comments:
What hes saying could be true i dont know much about paypal- But all i know is i sent him the money, and i need my Dr Dre Studio headphones in return..
05-21-2011, 07:06 PM #56
Originally posted by imDEXTER View Post
Will you hurry the fck up! Still no progress. Mods please ban him or hurry him up!

Originally posted by Shaggy
I don't have it tho.

Shaggy, you have 24 hours to refund Dexter or try to work something out. I will check back in 3 PM EST tomorrow and if you guys have't worked it out you will be banned. Sorry but this has gone on long enough,
05-21-2011, 07:12 PM #57
FML, I can get him the cash in 180 days from limitation, if I get him it then, will you unban me then?
05-21-2011, 07:37 PM #58
FML, I can get him the cash in 180 days from limitation, if I get him it then, will you unban me then?

If you refund him in 180 days and he contacts me saying that he was refunded, you will be unbanned.
05-21-2011, 07:40 PM #59
Originally posted by EvilRip View Post
If you refund him in 180 days and he contacts me saying that he was refunded, you will be unbanned.

Any way you can make a xbox silver account for me to message you w/ proof, or mabye I can make a psn and then just you reply to my message, and send proof, incase he says I don't?
05-21-2011, 07:43 PM #60
Any way you can make a xbox silver account for me to message you w/ proof, or mabye I can make a psn and then just you reply to my message, and send proof, incase he says I don't?

I don't have a 360 but you can contact me on

Aim: Anonymous0306
MSN: [email][email protected][/email]
PSN: Evilrip0306

With a screenie of the transaction
05-21-2011, 07:51 PM #61
Sent you a confirmation email.
05-21-2011, 09:23 PM #62
Sexter
< ^ > < ^ >
Sent you a confirmation email.

Can you not somehow raise 90 dollars, or bank transfer it to me or anything?!
05-21-2011, 11:16 PM #63
Can you bank transfer under 14? And over seas? Also, I'm trying to raise 90 usd, I quit my goal of getting sick skis for this, let me tell you something, I don't want to be banned, but I should be because I "stole" your money. I didn't really steal it, paypal is just gay and made me steal it. Also like your new vbux amount? Happy
05-22-2011, 11:02 AM #64
Sexter
< ^ > < ^ >
Can you bank transfer under 14? And over seas? Also, I'm trying to raise 90 usd, I quit my goal of getting sick skis for this, let me tell you something, I don't want to be banned, but I should be because I "stole" your money. I didn't really steal it, paypal is just gay and made me steal it. Also like your new vbux amount? Happy

Aha thanks! Yeah you shouldn't get banned thinking about it there isn't reall much you can do.. Can't your mum transfer the money for you?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo