02-24-2012, 08:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

i have proof just ask me for it

When did this happen: Today (Feb 24.)

How did you purchase: I sold

How much?: $85.00

Did you;
- Buy? - i bought account on paypal
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: i did opened a dispute on paypal and now i tried to log into the account REDxSOX and i could not said wrong email or password.
i called sony to verify the account and they told me non of it was right except the passed email that was used what can we do about this?
02-24-2012, 07:12 PM #20
Originally posted by redsoxfan95 View Post
He continued to refuse the $70, I offered that over 2 months ago.

So you have no money now?
02-24-2012, 07:13 PM #21
i dont want the account i want my cash connor?
02-24-2012, 07:14 PM #22
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by Traxx187 View Post
prob boosting he told me he didnt but come on prestige 7 almost 8 4 days played? thats the only reason it gets banned is because of boosting i just want my refund :(

Like I said in the other dispute thread, I used x2 XP on every prestige and I spent my extra tokens on x2 XP, If you were good at the game you would realize 7th prestige in 4 days played wouldn't be hard, and I'm pretty sure it had 4 days 20 hours.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Originally posted by Connor View Post
So you have no money now?

Nope, I spent it.
02-24-2012, 07:15 PM #23
Like I said in the other dispute thread, I used x2 XP on every prestige and I spent my extra tokens on x2 XP, If you were good at the game you would realize 7th prestige in 4 days played wouldn't be hard, and I'm pretty sure it had 4 days 20 hours.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Nope, I spent it.

well i dont accept the account i accept my cash please
02-24-2012, 07:17 PM #24

How soon after you received the account did it get reset?
02-24-2012, 07:18 PM #25
Default Avatar
Sox

I will gladly send you the money, under one condition. You go on the account, level it up to 7th prestige level 72, Just as I gave it to you. Smile
02-24-2012, 07:20 PM #26

like 2 days after :fa:

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

I will gladly send you the money, under one condition. You go on the account, level it up to 7th prestige level 72, Just as I gave it to you. Smile

how the hell does that work when you gave me the account it was 7 prestige almost 8 then 2 days after i got banned and reset boosted much? :yuno: listen
02-24-2012, 07:20 PM #27
Default Avatar
Sox

Can I also state that it clearly said "NO REFUNDS" on the bottom of the thread I made to sell this account. Check it out for yourself! You must login or register to view this content.
02-24-2012, 07:23 PM #28
Can I also state that it clearly said "NO REFUNDS" on the bottom of the thread I made to sell this account. Check it out for yourself! You must login or register to view this content.

its like you knew it was gonna get banned so you sold it you wanna go to court? i sue you for more then 85$? just give me my $70

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo