02-24-2012, 08:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

i have proof just ask me for it

When did this happen: Today (Feb 24.)

How did you purchase: I sold

How much?: $85.00

Did you;
- Buy? - i bought account on paypal
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: i did opened a dispute on paypal and now i tried to log into the account REDxSOX and i could not said wrong email or password.
i called sony to verify the account and they told me non of it was right except the passed email that was used what can we do about this?
02-25-2012, 03:20 AM #56
Originally posted by Traxx187 View Post
he scammed me i never tried to scam him i never boosted either wtf now your on his side im gonna find out where you live red and trust me your getting sued man so what do you want to do

Are you going to make any attempt to get this resolved? Or are you just going to make half-retarded comments demanding money?
02-25-2012, 03:24 AM #57
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by Connor View Post
Are you going to make any attempt to get this resolved? Or are you just going to make half-retarded comments demanding money?

I don't see how this can be resolved. I offered him the money 2-and-a-half months ago, he declined. I offered him the account earlier, he declined, then called PSN and got the account banned for the 2nd time in 2 weeks, this time being a permanent ban. I don't know what to do, I don't want to lose my NGU account. :(
02-25-2012, 04:49 AM #58
how do you think i felt when i lost mine? idk connor what we are gonna do
02-25-2012, 08:45 AM #59
Default Avatar
Sox

Yea, well you had a chance to accept the $70, but you only wanted the full refund. You would have kept your NGU account. I don't think I have a chance because YOU GOT THE ACCOUNT BANNED PERMANENTLY BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 02-25-2012 at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-24-2012 at 11:55 PM ----------

This is starting to make me mad. I really want this dispute to end. What do you think should happen?
02-25-2012, 01:31 PM #60

Why didn't you simply accept the $70 when he offered it months before?
02-25-2012, 11:38 PM #61
Default Avatar
Sox

Can we just end the dispute? He got the account perma-banned, declined both the money and the account. The only reason he's doing this is to get me banned. But I'm not in the wrong.
02-25-2012, 11:50 PM #62

i wanted my cash all of it wtf would i accept 70 from 85 he still keeping my shit?
02-26-2012, 02:03 AM #63
Default Avatar
Sox
i wanted my cash all of it wtf would i accept 70 from 85 he still keeping my shit?

you got the account reset, thats why i offered 70$ but u declined
02-26-2012, 05:10 AM #64
Originally posted by redsoxfan95 View Post
you got the account reset, thats why i offered 70$ but u declined

i didnt get it reset i didnt ****ing boost you faggot dont you ****ing listen you did it sold and knew it was gonna get banned your lucky i dont call and have your other redsox account banned dude i didnt get it reset man i played legit came back banned

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo