02-24-2012, 08:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

i have proof just ask me for it

When did this happen: Today (Feb 24.)

How did you purchase: I sold

How much?: $85.00

Did you;
- Buy? - i bought account on paypal
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: i did opened a dispute on paypal and now i tried to log into the account REDxSOX and i could not said wrong email or password.
i called sony to verify the account and they told me non of it was right except the passed email that was used what can we do about this?
02-24-2012, 07:53 PM #38
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by Traxx187 View Post
dont try to turn this on me i dont glitch or boost on the account i played team defender and i got banned when i logged back in 2 days after i want my cash and i wont accept the account

I have never boosted on this account, I never had time to glitch because I was trying to level up.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

look at the ****ing times of my pictures you changed the info back to yours dude dont ****ing try to turn this around on me and i cant get the account back because you changed my birthday just give me my money

You cannot change the birthday on a PSN account. I already stated I have the account. If I told PSN I sold the account and was scammed by you, they probably would have banned the account for a month because you are not supposed to give your information to anyone. If you do you will be banned.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

look at the ****ing times of my pictures you changed the info back to yours dude dont ****ing try to turn this around on me and i cant get the account back because you changed my birthday just give me my money

Hey let's settle this, I will give you the account.
02-24-2012, 07:54 PM #39
Originally posted by redsoxfan95 View Post
I have never boosted on this account, I never had time to glitch because I was trying to level up.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

You cannot change the birthday on a PSN account. I already stated I have the account. If I told PSN I sold the account and was scammed by you, they probably would have banned the account for a month because you are not supposed to give your information to anyone. If you do you will be banned.

well you did change the info and i dont want account i want my money when you send it ill come back and show proof you sent it to me here at this paypal address [email][email protected][/email] im goin to take care of some house stuff bbl
02-24-2012, 07:59 PM #40
Default Avatar
Sox
well you did change the info and i dont want account i want my money when you send it ill come back and show proof you sent it to me here at this paypal address [email][email protected][/email] im goin to take care of some house stuff bbl

I don't have the money, it looks like your only choice is the account (what you payed for)

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Originally posted by Connor View Post
Well you two need to work something out. Either Trax needs to accept the account. Or RedSox needs to get the $70 and refund him.

I clearly stated "NO REFUNDS" so either he accepts the account or he gets nothing.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

I clearly stated "NO REFUNDS" so you either accept the account or get nothing.
02-24-2012, 08:17 PM #41
I don't have the money, it looks like your only choice is the account (what you payed for)

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

I clearly stated "NO REFUNDS" so either he accepts the account or he gets nothing.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

I clearly stated "NO REFUNDS" so you either accept the account or get nothing.

you scammed me can we go ahead and ban this guy please hes clearly not gonna give me my refund
02-24-2012, 08:19 PM #42
Default Avatar
Sox
you scammed me can we go ahead and ban this guy please hes clearly not gonna give me my refund

You clearly don't want to cooperate. I stated "NO REFUNDS". I am willing to give you the account.
02-24-2012, 08:21 PM #43
You clearly don't want to cooperate. I stated "NO REFUNDS". I am willing to give you the account.

nope because you took it back and called sony i want my cash
02-24-2012, 08:25 PM #44
Default Avatar
Sox
nope because you took it back and called sony i want my cash

Sir, Are you mentally challenged? I stated "No Refunds" in the thread you bought the account from. I don't care if you think I scammed you. You either take the account or get nothing. If you aren't going to cooperate, then can you kindly GTFO?
02-24-2012, 08:37 PM #45
Sir, Are you mentally challenged? I stated "No Refunds" in the thread you bought the account from. I don't care if you think I scammed you. You either take the account or get nothing. If you aren't going to cooperate, then can you kindly GTFO?

nope i want my cash like you said you would if not connor can you go ahead and ban him
02-24-2012, 08:42 PM #46
Default Avatar
Sox
nope i want my cash like you said you would if not connor can you go ahead and ban him

I said I would give you 70$ about 2 and a half months ago. Since my thread said "No Refunds", you can have the account, or have nothing. It honestly seems like you don't even want your money/account, you just want me banned.. If you are doing this just to get me banned, congrats to you. Claps
Last edited by Sox ; 02-24-2012 at 08:45 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo