02-24-2012, 08:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

i have proof just ask me for it

When did this happen: Today (Feb 24.)

How did you purchase: I sold

How much?: $85.00

Did you;
- Buy? - i bought account on paypal
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: i did opened a dispute on paypal and now i tried to log into the account REDxSOX and i could not said wrong email or password.
i called sony to verify the account and they told me non of it was right except the passed email that was used what can we do about this?
02-24-2012, 07:25 PM #29
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by Traxx187 View Post
like 2 days after :fa:

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

how the hell does that work when you gave me the account it was 7 prestige almost 8 then 2 days after i got banned and reset boosted much? :yuno: listen

If you buy a car and get in an accident 2 DAYS later, do you think you deserve a refund? or is it YOUR fault?
02-24-2012, 07:26 PM #30
Originally posted by redsoxfan95 View Post
If you buy a car and get in an accident 2 DAYS later, do you think you deserve a refund? or is it YOUR fault?

this is if i buy account and it gets banned its Redsoxfan95's fault :yuno: listen
02-24-2012, 07:30 PM #31
Default Avatar
Sox
its like you knew it was gonna get banned so you sold it you wanna go to court? i sue you for more then 85$? just give me my $70

Actually it's like I called PSN and got my MAIN PSN ACCOUNT back. I will tell you how I got it back. January 2010 I sold my PS3 and went to Xbox, leaving my account to a friend. Then October 2011 I got a new PS3 and I did not have access to my main account because the friend I left it with changed the password and quit PS3. I had no way of contacting him so I called PSN. They told me I needed the Serial Number from the PS3 I made the account with, so I went on e-bay (where I sold my original PS3) and asked the man I sold it to for the Serial Number and he replied. At this point it was near the end of November. I called PSN and told them I have the Serial Number and then I got my account back and sold this one.
02-24-2012, 07:33 PM #32
Actually it's like I called PSN and got my MAIN PSN ACCOUNT back. I will tell you how I got it back. January 2010 I sold my PS3 and went to Xbox, leaving my account to a friend. Then October 2011 I got a new PS3 and I did not have access to my main account because the friend I left it with changed the password and quit PS3. I had no way of contacting him so I called PSN. They told me I needed the Serial Number from the PS3 I made the account with, so I went on e-bay (where I sold my original PS3) and asked the man I sold it to for the Serial Number and he replied. At this point it was near the end of November. I called PSN and told them I have the Serial Number and then I got my account back and sold this one.

this has nothing to do with what we are talkin about i have proof here and look at the dates connor!
You must login or register to view this content.
Also look at this he said he left for vacation and his stuff got changed wow!!
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Traxx187 ; 02-24-2012 at 07:37 PM.
02-24-2012, 07:35 PM #33
this is if i buy account and it gets banned its Redsoxfan95's fault :yuno: listen

Well you two need to work something out. Either Trax needs to accept the account. Or RedSox needs to get the $70 and refund him.
02-24-2012, 07:37 PM #34
Default Avatar
Sox

How do I know that you didn't boost on the account? How do you know it got reset for boosting? Just in case you didn't you can also get banned for Modding (Console Ban), Glitching (1st offense - 48 hour ban and stats reset), Offensive Language (1st offense - 24 hour ban) and Boosting (1st offense - 48 hour ban and stats reset) You could have been glitching. Just because you get banned it doesn't automatically mean it was boosting. I know I did not boost. I mainly played Team Deathmatch, occasionally domination. I don't glitch either.
02-24-2012, 07:39 PM #35
How do I know that you didn't boost on the account? How do you know it got reset for boosting? Just in case you didn't you can also get banned for Modding (Console Ban), Glitching (1st offense - 48 hour ban and stats reset), Offensive Language (1st offense - 24 hour ban) and Boosting (1st offense - 48 hour ban and stats reset) You could have been glitching. Just because you get banned it doesn't automatically mean it was boosting. I know I did not boost. I mainly played Team Deathmatch, occasionally domination. I don't glitch either.

dont try to turn this on me i dont glitch or boost on the account i played team defender and i got banned when i logged back in 2 days after i want my cash and i wont accept the account
02-24-2012, 07:40 PM #36
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by Connor View Post
Well you two need to work something out. Either Trax needs to accept the account. Or RedSox needs to get the $70 and refund him.

Go ahead and look at the dates, he is on MY e-mail that he just hacked back into. I changed the information on the account earlier because I did not want him hacking the account back. If he has access to the e-mail he can gain access to my account. If he wants the account, he can tell me and I will send him the email and password.
02-24-2012, 07:42 PM #37
Go ahead and look at the dates, he is on MY e-mail that he just hacked back into. I changed the information on the account earlier because I did not want him hacking the account back. If he has access to the e-mail he can gain access to my account. If he wants the account, he can tell me and I will send him the email and password.

look at the ****ing times of my pictures you changed the info back to yours dude dont ****ing try to turn this around on me and i cant get the account back because you changed my birthday just give me my money

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo