02-24-2012, 08:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

i have proof just ask me for it

When did this happen: Today (Feb 24.)

How did you purchase: I sold

How much?: $85.00

Did you;
- Buy? - i bought account on paypal
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: i did opened a dispute on paypal and now i tried to log into the account REDxSOX and i could not said wrong email or password.
i called sony to verify the account and they told me non of it was right except the passed email that was used what can we do about this?
02-26-2012, 05:44 AM #65
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by Traxx187 View Post
i didnt get it reset i didnt ****ing boost you faggot dont you ****ing listen you did it sold and knew it was gonna get banned your lucky i dont call and have your other redsox account banned dude i didnt get it reset man i played legit came back banned

You obviously are stupid, there are multiple ways to get reset. You boosted/glitched and got caught, ACCEPT IT LIKE A MAN. Stop being a bitch blaming all your little problems on other people. Just accept the fact that you boosted/glitched and stop crying about this. I offered you $70/$85 and you declined it. I offered you the account back, you said you didn't want it, but still called PSN demanding them to give you the information to it. You hacked my e-mail to try and gain access to the account, but failed. You got the account perma-banned, now your not getting SHIT. I'm done with this thread. I'm only coming back if Connor quotes me. Have a nice day. Smile
02-26-2012, 06:11 PM #66
Originally posted by redsoxfan95 View Post
You obviously are stupid, there are multiple ways to get reset. You boosted/glitched and got caught, ACCEPT IT LIKE A MAN. Stop being a bitch blaming all your little problems on other people. Just accept the fact that you boosted/glitched and stop crying about this. I offered you $70/$85 and you declined it. I offered you the account back, you said you didn't want it, but still called PSN demanding them to give you the information to it. You hacked my e-mail to try and gain access to the account, but failed. You got the account perma-banned, now your not getting SHIT. I'm done with this thread. I'm only coming back if Connor quotes me. Have a nice day. Smile

you boosted it the only reason they would believe you hear is because your have your rep which is fucking bullshit your shit dude
02-26-2012, 07:21 PM #67
Default Avatar
Sox
Hey check out my new video.
Comment, Like, and Subscribe!
03-02-2012, 06:45 PM #68
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by Connor View Post
You didn't accept the money when he offered it. He never boosted, so you obviously got it banned. You tried to scam him by getting the PayPal money while keeping the account. And now you got the account perma-banned.

Why should you be refunded?

Is there anyway this can end now?
03-08-2012, 06:40 PM #69
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by Connor View Post
Why didn't you simply accept the $70 when he offered it months before?

Now that NGU is back up, what can we do Connor?
03-08-2012, 10:13 PM #70
i didnt get it reset i didnt ****ing boost you faggot dont you ****ing listen you did it sold and knew it was gonna get banned your lucky i dont call and have your other redsox account banned dude i didnt get it reset man i played legit came back banned

Any update here?
03-13-2012, 03:31 AM #71
idk i want money back
03-14-2012, 04:45 PM #72
Default Avatar
Sox
idk i want money back

So now you think you are going to get your money back after getting REDxSOX perma-banned?
03-23-2012, 02:47 AM #73
User banned.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo