02-24-2012, 08:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

i have proof just ask me for it

When did this happen: Today (Feb 24.)

How did you purchase: I sold

How much?: $85.00

Did you;
- Buy? - i bought account on paypal
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: i did opened a dispute on paypal and now i tried to log into the account REDxSOX and i could not said wrong email or password.
i called sony to verify the account and they told me non of it was right except the passed email that was used what can we do about this?
02-24-2012, 08:44 PM #47
Originally posted by redsoxfan95 View Post
I said I would give you 70$ about 2 and a half months ago. Since my thread said "No Refunds", you can have the account, or have nothing. It seems like you really want me banned. It honestly seems like you don't even want your money/account. If you are doing this just to get me banned, congrats to you. Claps

you dont give me my ****ing money
02-24-2012, 08:48 PM #48
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by Traxx187 View Post

First of all, I think you're mad. Second of all you should stop acting like you never went to school and type properly. would you rather me type like a retard and use no punctuation like you. Or would you rather me type like a human so you can actually understand me?

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

By the way, nice rep, I'm sure it took you a while to get -7.
02-24-2012, 08:53 PM #49
Originally posted by redsoxfan95 View Post
First of all, I think you're mad. Second of all you should stop acting like you never went to school and type properly. would you rather me type like a retard and use no punctuation like you. Or would you rather me type like a human so you can actually understand me?

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

By the way, nice rep, I'm sure it took you a while to get -7.

cool story man i dotn care about rep here i want my cash
02-24-2012, 09:35 PM #50
Default Avatar
Sox

So you want me to break my own rule to satisfy you? I don't think so. If I didn't state "NO REFUNDS" I would have refunded you by now. But I did state "NO REFUNDS" so you can have your account back Smile

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

YUNO Cooperate? :yuno:

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by Connor View Post
Well you two need to work something out. Either Trax needs to accept the account. Or RedSox needs to get the $70 and refund him.

At one point he had the account and PayPal had the money, and everything pointed towards him winning the dispute because the only way I could fight it would be to provide a shipping number which I couldn't because it's an account that I PM'd him the information to. I called Sony and got my account back because I didn't want to get scammed.
So when I won the dispute on PayPal, I had the account back and there was no way of me giving the account back to him because he was banned from NGU.
I don't feel that I should be punished at all, he should just take the account. I cannot give him his money back because I do not have it anymore.
Last edited by Sox ; 02-24-2012 at 09:39 PM.
02-24-2012, 09:45 PM #51
well getz me baks mi moneyz
02-24-2012, 10:34 PM #52
Default Avatar
Sox

Good job calling Sony earlier today. The account is permanently banned from PSN. Looks like your not getting anything.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Why would you call Sony trying to get the account back if you wanted the money? I just got off the phone with them and they said the account is permanently banned from PSN. Your such an asshole.
02-25-2012, 01:17 AM #53

You didn't accept the money when he offered it. He never boosted, so you obviously got it banned. You tried to scam him by getting the PayPal money while keeping the account. And now you got the account perma-banned.

Why should you be refunded?
02-25-2012, 02:18 AM #54
he scammed me i never tried to scam him i never boosted either wtf now your on his side im gonna find out where you live red and trust me your getting sued man so what do you want to do
02-25-2012, 03:15 AM #55
Default Avatar
Sox
he scammed me i never tried to scam him i never boosted either wtf now your on his side im gonna find out where you live red and trust me your getting sued man so what do you want to do

You're still threatening me? **** off I was trying to resolve this, but you got my account banned, please sue me.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Originally posted by Connor View Post
You didn't accept the money when he offered it. He never boosted, so you obviously got it banned. You tried to scam him by getting the PayPal money while keeping the account. And now you got the account perma-banned.

Why should you be refunded?

So what's up here? I'm anxious to get this accused scammer title off, but if I have to wait, then let it be.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo