02-24-2012, 08:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

i have proof just ask me for it

When did this happen: Today (Feb 24.)

How did you purchase: I sold

How much?: $85.00

Did you;
- Buy? - i bought account on paypal
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: i did opened a dispute on paypal and now i tried to log into the account REDxSOX and i could not said wrong email or password.
i called sony to verify the account and they told me non of it was right except the passed email that was used what can we do about this?
02-24-2012, 06:29 PM #2
Contacted the accused user. He has 24 hours to respond.
02-24-2012, 06:42 PM #3
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by Traxx187 View Post
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

i have proof just ask me for it

When did this happen: Today (Feb 24.)

How did you purchase: I sold

How much?: $85.00

Did you;
- Buy? - i bought account on paypal
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- No
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: i did opened a dispute on paypal and now i tried to log into the account REDxSOX and i could not said wrong email or password.
i called sony to verify the account and they told me non of it was right except the passed email that was used what can we do about this?

Here's the whole story. I sold him the account, everything was good, THEN a few days later when he got on the account he was reset to level 1 on MW3. I had nothing to do with this getting reset. He didn't even contact me about this, he went straight to PayPal to file a dispute. After about 2 weeks of PayPal holding my money, I filed a dispute and I told him I will give him a partial refund. He paid $85 for the account, It was 7th Prestige on MW3. After It was reset I told him I'd give him about $70 back because it wasn't the same as when I gave it to him. He continued to refuse so I called PSN and got my account back. At this point, he was banned from NextGenUpdate, I had the PSN account back, and PayPal was still holding the funds. Now the reason I called PSN and got my account back was because on PayPal the only was I could fight the dispute was to provide shipping information, which I couldn't because it was an account that I PM'd him the information to. After about 3 more weeks, I checked PayPal and we won the dispute. Now I had the account and the money.

Then on February 14th I tried to sign into my PSN account and it was suspended. I called PSN and they told me someone called them up claiming to be me and could not verify the information, then proceeded to swear and cuss the representative out. So they banned my account for 1 week. My account just got unbanned 3 days ago. Then this morning I wake up to find about 10 text messages saying my e-mail's password was changed. He hacked my email, and ultimately tried to hack my account. Luckily I woke up soon enough and changed the information.

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by Connor View Post
Contacted the accused user. He has 24 hours to respond.

Did I respond fast enough? :fa:
Last edited by Sox ; 02-24-2012 at 06:41 PM.
02-24-2012, 06:43 PM #4
hey never gave me any money back not even the 70 bucks hes lieing he has my account and money i did reset the password on the email because it was mine after he sold it to me he scammed me too now i have nothing the paypal dispute was closed and i never got anything he won apparently so what are we gonna do and i never "hacked" your email you cant hack one :fa: i just sent an email to my email to reset it
Last edited by Traxx187 ; 02-24-2012 at 06:45 PM.
02-24-2012, 06:45 PM #5
Originally posted by redsoxfan95 View Post
Here's the whole story. I sold him the account, everything was good, THEN a few days later when he got on the account he was reset to level 1 on MW3. I had nothing to do with this getting reset. He didn't even contact me about this, he went straight to PayPal to file a dispute. After about 2 weeks of PayPal holding my money, I filed a dispute and I told him I will give him a partial refund. He paid $85 for the account, It was 7th Prestige on MW3. After It was reset I told him I'd give him about $70 back because it wasn't the same as when I gave it to him. He continued to refuse so I called PSN and got my account back. At this point, he was banned from NextGenUpdate, I had the PSN account back, and PayPal was still holding the funds. Now the reason I called PSN and got my account back was because on PayPal the only was I could fight the dispute was to provide shipping information, which I couldn't because it was an account that I PM'd him the information to. After about 3 more weeks, I checked PayPal and we won the dispute. Now I had the account and the money.

Then on February 14th I tried to sign into my PSN account and it was suspended. I called PSN and they told me someone called them up claiming to be me and could not verify the information, then proceeded to swear and cuss the representative out. So they banned my account for 1 week. My account just got unbanned 3 days ago. Then this morning I wake up to find about 10 text messages saying my e-mail's password was changed. He hacked my email, and ultimately tried to hack my account. Luckily I woke up soon enough and changed the information.

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Did I respond fast enough? :fa:

So let me get this straight. You have the money, and the account?
02-24-2012, 06:47 PM #6
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by Traxx187 View Post
hey never gave me any money back not even the 70 bucks hes lieing he has my account and money i did reset the password on the email because it was mine after he sold it to me he scammed me too now i have nothing the paypal dispute was closed and i never got anything he won apparently so what are we gonna do

I told you I was going to give you a partial refund IF you cancelled the dispute, but you refused to cancel the dispute and you though you were going to win the dispute and keep my account. You were trying to scam me.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Yes ma'am :fa:
02-24-2012, 06:47 PM #7
dude i never tired to scam you if you would have handed me my money i would have handed you the account im no scammer and you have my account and my money now i want my money or what can we do connor?
02-24-2012, 06:51 PM #8
Default Avatar
Sox

Please read through this, if you want a better underdstanding. You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

He wanted all his money, I offered a partial refund. You must login or register to view this content.
02-24-2012, 06:53 PM #9
Please read through this, if you want a better underdstanding. You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

He wanted all his money, I offered a partial refund. You must login or register to view this content.

the dispute was closed paypal told me and he never gave me money if he wants to give me 70 back still ill take it :fa:
02-24-2012, 06:54 PM #10

the paypal dispute was closed never got a dime back if he wants to still give me 70 then okay but im not a happy camper at the moment :fa:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo