04-29-2012, 06:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: LMFAP09
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? FIFA 12 UT COINS

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

need any more proof then this ?

When did this happen: 29/04/12

How did you purchase:

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? x
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:
Ive been scammed by LMFAP09 for fifa 12 ut coins

He told me to send coins first as he was a ngu member for 2 years bla bla bla !
The deal was 865k for 70 GPB ,
i sent 400k first then he would send me the money and then i would send the rest

he started saying he sent money but never did and then he told me to check my ngu inbox heres what it said

this was meant to be proof of payment sent , and it says proof you have been scammed !
its the 3rd time i get scammed here on NGU and this time for 400k coins ? seriously ? come on man ffs
Last edited by DiogoPT7 ; 04-29-2012 at 07:51 PM.
04-29-2012, 07:56 PM #20
why you lying for ? your the one who deleted me off skype, then send me 25 pounds for the 400k i sent you, what you gonna say now ? i didnt send you the 400k ? and heres the proof of our skype conversation You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Originally posted by LMFAP09 View Post
You told me through Skype, I cannot show any proof because you have deleted me from Skype. I am not a scammer, when I receive the rest of my coins, I will pay. I am not paying £70 for 400k coins, I can get that for £25.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

i will be happy to take the coins back even tho i dont get the full 400k due to ea tax, or give me 30 pounds for the 400k i sent you
You told me through Skype, I cannot show any proof because you have deleted me from Skype. I am not a scammer, when I receive the rest of my coins, I will pay. I am not paying £70 for 400k coins, I can get that for £25.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Read my latest post.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

please read my latest posts
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
DiogoPT7 posted snaps that said you agreed to the deal.
04-29-2012, 08:01 PM #21
Originally posted by DiogoPT7 View Post
why you lying for ? your the one who deleted me off skype, then send me 25 pounds for the 400k i sent you, what you gonna say now ? i didnt send you the 400k ? and heres the proof of our skype conversation You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Look, stop doing this, you told me you were going to send all the coins then you would pay. I blame my self for trading with you, low rep and small referrals not including real money. If you want your money, send me the rest of the coins, and record the whole thing.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

i will be happy to take the coins back even tho i dont get the full 400k due to ea tax, or give me 30 pounds for the 400k i sent you

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

I do not want too, nor will I, pay you till I have all the coins, or give you any coins back.
04-29-2012, 08:02 PM #22
Jared
Tranquility.

Originally posted by DiogoPT7

Originally posted by LMFAP09

How about we do this to make it even now. LMFAP09, send 25 pounds as DiogoPT7 has said for the 400k. If you guys wish to finish the deal out for the other 400k then you can. If we can't do this, then we will need to work out something else.
04-29-2012, 08:07 PM #23
How about we do this to make it even now. LMFAP09, send 25 pounds as DiogoPT7 has said for the 400k. If you guys wish to finish the deal out for the other 400k then you can. If we can't do this, then we will need to work out something else.

I am his customer, and am waiting for his full service. He told me he would buy 2 cards, one for 400k and the other for 465k, I have put both up and he has only bought the one. If he agree's to send the other half of the coins, I will gladly pay. But I am not paying him unless he completes the service.
04-29-2012, 08:09 PM #24
i am more then happy to do that even tho 25 pounds doesnt cover 400k as its worth 30-35

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

no thats not right, there is proof that the deal was half coins sent 1st, you send the 70 quid i send the rest , your the one lying here mate , just send me 25 pounds for the 400k
I am his customer, and am waiting for his full service. He told me he would buy 2 cards, one for 400k and the other for 465k, I have put both up and he has only bought the one. If he agree's to send the other half of the coins, I will gladly pay. But I am not paying him unless he completes the service.
04-29-2012, 08:11 PM #25
Jared
Tranquility.
i am more then happy to do that even tho 25 pounds doesnt cover 400k as its worth 30-35

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

no thats not right, there is proof that the deal was half coins sent 1st, you send the 70 quid i send the rest , your the one lying here mate , just send me 25 pounds for the 400k

Read what LMFAP09 has posted, will you agree to do that? You guys aren't going to get anywhere in this if nobody makes a move on their side.
04-29-2012, 08:13 PM #26
mate ive been scammed already , why would i give away the other 465k coins , there is no way hes gonna send me the money after i buy his 2nd card , ive got the proof of the deal , can you not see that his lying ? tell him to send me my 400k coins back then please, and i wont even get 400k due to ea tax
Read what LMFAP09 has posted, will you agree to do that? You guys aren't going to get anywhere in this if nobody makes a move on their side.
04-29-2012, 08:16 PM #27

Yes, but you told me that you would buy both the cards, I gave you both of the cards information, you bought one then deleted me on Skype.
04-29-2012, 08:20 PM #28
why do you keep lying , all evidence is against you and you still lie ? send me my coins back then , you've got nothing to loose as you did not send me any money, im the 1 loosing here
Yes, but you told me that you would buy both the cards, I gave you both of the cards information, you bought one then deleted me on Skype.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

moderator can you please ask him to send me my coins back please ? hes got nothing to loose as he didnt send any money, im the 1 loosing here because i wont get the full 400k

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo