04-29-2012, 06:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: LMFAP09
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? FIFA 12 UT COINS

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

need any more proof then this ?

When did this happen: 29/04/12

How did you purchase:

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? x
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:
Ive been scammed by LMFAP09 for fifa 12 ut coins

He told me to send coins first as he was a ngu member for 2 years bla bla bla !
The deal was 865k for 70 GPB ,
i sent 400k first then he would send me the money and then i would send the rest

he started saying he sent money but never did and then he told me to check my ngu inbox heres what it said

this was meant to be proof of payment sent , and it says proof you have been scammed !
its the 3rd time i get scammed here on NGU and this time for 400k coins ? seriously ? come on man ffs
Last edited by DiogoPT7 ; 04-29-2012 at 07:51 PM.
05-02-2012, 07:04 PM #65
Originally posted by DiogoPT7 View Post
so when am i getting my money ? either money or coins back mate your choice !

You should get the money back within 48 hours, I did just state that. If not I'll contact PayPal and see if they can do it any quicker..
05-02-2012, 07:06 PM #66
is there a chance i can get the coins back because i dont really want to wait 48 hours !
Originally posted by LMFAP09 View Post
You should get the money back within 48 hours, I did just state that. If not I'll contact PayPal and see if they can do it any quicker..
05-02-2012, 07:10 PM #67
is there a chance i can get the coins back because i dont really want to wait 48 hours !

I don't really want to give them back, I will pay as soon as I can. It's most likely that I can pay tomorrow...
05-02-2012, 07:13 PM #68
ok guess we will have to wait then, but if by friday you still cant send the money you send the coins back, you ok with that ? because ive been waiting for a bit and need the money + im giving you more then enough time to get the money !
I don't really want to give them back, I will pay as soon as I can. It's most likely that I can pay tomorrow...
05-02-2012, 07:16 PM #69
ok guess we will have to wait then, but if by friday you still cant send the money you send the coins back, you ok with that ? because ive been waiting for a bit and need the money + im giving you more then enough time to get the money !

I have the money, but I'm waiting for PayPal to sort my account out.
05-02-2012, 07:19 PM #70
yh but what im saying is if by friday you cant send it , send the coins back ! im not gonna keep waiting because i could just sell them to someone else as i need the money
I have the money, but I'm waiting for PayPal to sort my account out.
05-02-2012, 07:20 PM #71
yh but what im saying is if by friday you cant send it , send the coins back ! im not gonna keep waiting because i could just sell them to someone else as i need the money

Yes, I understand that part Winky Winky
05-02-2012, 09:30 PM #72
Jared
Tranquility.
If the money has not been sent by Friday, you will need to send back the coins or face the consequences. This has been going on to long and could have been solved by now.
05-02-2012, 09:56 PM #73
thank you mate !
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
If the money has not been sent by Friday, you will need to send back the coins or face the consequences. This has been going on to long and could have been solved by now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo