04-29-2012, 06:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: LMFAP09
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? FIFA 12 UT COINS

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

need any more proof then this ?

When did this happen: 29/04/12

How did you purchase:

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? x
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:
Ive been scammed by LMFAP09 for fifa 12 ut coins

He told me to send coins first as he was a ngu member for 2 years bla bla bla !
The deal was 865k for 70 GPB ,
i sent 400k first then he would send me the money and then i would send the rest

he started saying he sent money but never did and then he told me to check my ngu inbox heres what it said

this was meant to be proof of payment sent , and it says proof you have been scammed !
its the 3rd time i get scammed here on NGU and this time for 400k coins ? seriously ? come on man ffs
Last edited by DiogoPT7 ; 04-29-2012 at 07:51 PM.
05-03-2012, 06:27 AM #74
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
If the money has not been sent by Friday, you will need to send back the coins or face the consequences. This has been going on to long and could have been solved by now.

Yes, I know.
05-03-2012, 04:33 PM #75
Ok, so PayPal have said that I'll be able to expect that I can send the money by tonight, so I'll send it ASAP Winky Winky
05-04-2012, 06:42 PM #76
ok so where is the money mate , if you cant send money by midnight today uk time ill have my coins back !
Originally posted by LMFAP09 View Post
Ok, so PayPal have said that I'll be able to expect that I can send the money by tonight, so I'll send it ASAP Winky Winky
05-04-2012, 06:57 PM #77
I received this message from you:

What's this about?
05-04-2012, 08:04 PM #78
LooL nice photoshop kid, You must login or register to view this content. the real image you little sh*t ... you been wasting my time and moderators time, at least send me my coins back ! your the scammer here ... all proof is against you so stop trying to make it look like im the scammer ! how long did it take you to photoshop that ? not good enough kid !
I received this message from you:

What's this about?

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Im 100% sure he will not send any money and he will not send the coins either im 100% sure, please when you have time tell him to send the coins back because hes trying to make it look like im the scammer here now by photoshoping images
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
If the money has not been sent by Friday, you will need to send back the coins or face the consequences. This has been going on to long and could have been solved by now.
05-04-2012, 08:09 PM #79
Originally posted by DiogoPT7 View Post
!

Yes, because I would Photoshop this... Go ahead and ban me, see if I care. Your the one who should be sending the rest of the coins..
05-04-2012, 08:54 PM #80
LoL of course you would to try and get away with it little kid , i should be the 1 sending the rest of the coins ? oh really ? fuck off you fcking **** no life prick ... i took the coins off ebay to sell them to you, plaus i had to pay 3 pounds of ebay charges for posting it there wich didnt sell because i took it off to sell them to you and you scammed me, you must feel really great well done for getting 400,000 coins by scamming someone, your a real hero for doing that well done, can someone ban this **** ? 3rd time i get scammed in theis website and i never got my stuff back , all 3 times together were worth more then 100 quid , posts and rep dont even mean nuffin on this website no more i guess , fucking scum
Yes, because I would Photoshop this... Go ahead and ban me, see if I care. Your the one who should be sending the rest of the coins..
05-05-2012, 01:51 AM #81
Jared
Tranquility.

This is getting ridiculous, send the money or coins immediately or be banned.
05-05-2012, 07:31 AM #82
Huh? LOL....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo