04-29-2012, 06:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: LMFAP09
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? FIFA 12 UT COINS

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

need any more proof then this ?

When did this happen: 29/04/12

How did you purchase:

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? x
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:
Ive been scammed by LMFAP09 for fifa 12 ut coins

He told me to send coins first as he was a ngu member for 2 years bla bla bla !
The deal was 865k for 70 GPB ,
i sent 400k first then he would send me the money and then i would send the rest

he started saying he sent money but never did and then he told me to check my ngu inbox heres what it said

this was meant to be proof of payment sent , and it says proof you have been scammed !
its the 3rd time i get scammed here on NGU and this time for 400k coins ? seriously ? come on man ffs
Last edited by DiogoPT7 ; 04-29-2012 at 07:51 PM.
04-30-2012, 06:25 AM #47
Originally posted by DiogoPT7 View Post
no , lets fnish this, either send me my coins back or the money !

I am not paying you or sending your coins back. When you give me the other 465k coins, I will pay, and this issue will be resolved.
Last edited by LMFAP09 ; 04-30-2012 at 06:44 AM.
04-30-2012, 11:55 AM #48
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by LMFAP09 View Post
I am not paying you or sending your coins back. When you give me the other 465k coins, I will pay, and this issue will be resolved.

Are you okay with sending me the money and I will hold it until he sends them?
04-30-2012, 03:03 PM #49
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
Are you okay with sending me the money and I will hold it until he sends them?

I suppose we could do that, but it'll have to be tomorrow, I'm going out now and wont get back until late.
04-30-2012, 07:22 PM #50
okay then , i will be on ngu tomorrow as i will not be working tomorrow, and hope to solve this problem !
Originally posted by LMFAP09 View Post
I suppose we could do that, but it'll have to be tomorrow, I'm going out now and wont get back until late.
04-30-2012, 07:57 PM #51
I'm back now, got home earlier than expected.
04-30-2012, 11:17 PM #52
Jared
Tranquility.
Then if you agree to that we will try to do this some time tomorrow. I do have a golf meet tomorrow and If I am not on, I may ask another moderator to step in for me if I am away.
05-01-2012, 06:31 AM #53
Ok, that will be fine.
05-01-2012, 09:34 AM #54
okay then, whenever you can send a moderator the money and send him the details of a player and to me and i will record me buying the player then the moderator sends me the money !
05-01-2012, 02:54 PM #55
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
Then if you agree to that we will try to do this some time tomorrow. I do have a golf meet tomorrow and If I am not on, I may ask another moderator to step in for me if I am away.

Hey man, if you received a message saying I scammed the guy, don't believe it, it was my dick head friend, I want to get this sorted out. So send me your PayPal and I'll send you the £70. Hopefully you see this before you instantly think I did scam.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo