04-29-2012, 06:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: LMFAP09
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? FIFA 12 UT COINS

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

need any more proof then this ?

When did this happen: 29/04/12

How did you purchase:

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? x
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:
Ive been scammed by LMFAP09 for fifa 12 ut coins

He told me to send coins first as he was a ngu member for 2 years bla bla bla !
The deal was 865k for 70 GPB ,
i sent 400k first then he would send me the money and then i would send the rest

he started saying he sent money but never did and then he told me to check my ngu inbox heres what it said

this was meant to be proof of payment sent , and it says proof you have been scammed !
its the 3rd time i get scammed here on NGU and this time for 400k coins ? seriously ? come on man ffs
Last edited by DiogoPT7 ; 04-29-2012 at 07:51 PM.
04-29-2012, 08:40 PM #38
how am i scamming you , LOOK AT THE LINKS I PROVIDED WITH PROOF !
Originally posted by LMFAP09 View Post
I will not give you your coins back, I have stated that I will not do anything unless you send the rest of the coins. I have never scammed before, and now your trying to turn this all onto me, when your the one scamming me.
04-29-2012, 08:42 PM #39
Originally posted by DiogoPT7 View Post
how am i scamming you , LOOK AT THE LINKS I PROVIDED WITH PROOF !

You told me you would buy both the cards, and have only bought the one. Buy the other card, and I will pay.
04-29-2012, 08:45 PM #40
can you not see that hes the one scamming here ? please have a look at the links i provided you , he says he sent me payment then i ask him to send me a snap with payment sent , hes just lying come on !
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
I haven't told anyone to do anything, I am suggesting that he send them back since you guys can't come to a conclusion.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

the deal was 400k sent , you send the money i would send the rest , ive got proof of that here so stop lying !
You told me you would buy both the cards, and have only bought the one. Buy the other card, and I will pay.
04-29-2012, 08:48 PM #41
can you not see that hes the one scamming here ? please have a look at the links i provided you , he says he sent me payment then i ask him to send me a snap with payment sent , hes just lying come on !

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

the deal was 400k sent , you send the money i would send the rest , ive got proof of that here so stop lying !

:yuno: Are you even reading my posts?
04-29-2012, 08:53 PM #42
im not reading your posts im reading your lies , why are you not happy to keep 20k coins to yourself and send me the rest huh ?

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

heres another way we can do it ! send the money to a moderator ( 70 GPB ) i will send you the rest of the coins with proof , and moderator sends me the money !
04-29-2012, 08:55 PM #43
im not reading your posts im reading your lies , why are you not happy to keep 20k coins to yourself and send me the rest huh ?

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

heres another way we can do it ! send the money to a moderator ( 70 GPB ) i will send you the rest of the coins with proof , and moderator sends me the money !

Because I want my service, and so far I've not been happy. I have to go now, speak tomorrow.
04-29-2012, 08:59 PM #44
no , lets fnish this, either send me my coins back or the money !
Because I want my service, and so far I've not been happy. I have to go now, speak tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

is this for real , he gets away with this with the amount of proof ive got and hes got NOTHING ! All hes got is my coins worth 35 pounds wich he will not send back , wtf man !
I haven't told anyone to do anything, I am suggesting that he send them back since you guys can't come to a conclusion.
04-29-2012, 09:03 PM #45
Jared
Tranquility.
no , lets fnish this, either send me my coins back or the money !

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

is this for real , he gets away with this with the amount of proof ive got and hes got NOTHING ! All hes got is my coins worth 35 pounds wich he will not send back , wtf man !

The dispute isn't over, something will get worked out. You do have proof that he agreed to it but we can't do anything yet. If you guys feel like it, you can send me the 70 GPB and I will hold it until the coins get sent.
04-29-2012, 09:06 PM #46
yes i will be more then happy to do that ! He either sends me back 340k back keeps 20k to himself , sends me 25 for the 400k i sent him , or send you 70 GPB and i send the rest coins to him then you send me the money !
The dispute isn't over, something will get worked out. You do have proof that he agreed to it but we can't do anything yet. If you guys feel like it, you can send me the 70 GPB and I will hold it until the coins get sent.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo