04-29-2012, 06:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: LMFAP09
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? FIFA 12 UT COINS

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

need any more proof then this ?

When did this happen: 29/04/12

How did you purchase:

How much?:

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell? x
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:
Ive been scammed by LMFAP09 for fifa 12 ut coins

He told me to send coins first as he was a ngu member for 2 years bla bla bla !
The deal was 865k for 70 GPB ,
i sent 400k first then he would send me the money and then i would send the rest

he started saying he sent money but never did and then he told me to check my ngu inbox heres what it said

this was meant to be proof of payment sent , and it says proof you have been scammed !
its the 3rd time i get scammed here on NGU and this time for 400k coins ? seriously ? come on man ffs
Last edited by DiogoPT7 ; 04-29-2012 at 07:51 PM.
04-29-2012, 08:22 PM #29
Originally posted by DiogoPT7 View Post
why do you keep lying , all evidence is against you and you still lie ? send me my coins back then , you've got nothing to loose as you did not send me any money, im the 1 loosing here

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

moderator can you please ask him to send me my coins back please ? hes got nothing to loose as he didnt send any money, im the 1 loosing here because i wont get the full 400k

You say your the only one with proof, but I actually would have some proof if you didn't delete me from Skype. I am also loosing here, I have been waiting 2 hours for the other half of the coins.
04-29-2012, 08:22 PM #30
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by LMFAP09 View Post
Yes, but you told me that you would buy both the cards, I gave you both of the cards information, you bought one then deleted me on Skype.

Since it looks like this deal won't go through, if you can, send back the 400k coins since both of you will not cooperate.
04-29-2012, 08:27 PM #31
your loosing what ? your the 1 who deleted me off skype and the whole prrof is there , just send me my coins back ! send me send 360 and keep 20k to yourself for waiting two hours , this is more then fair !
You say your the only one with proof, but I actually would have some proof if you didn't delete me from Skype. I am also loosing here, I have been waiting 2 hours for the other half of the coins.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Thank you , i sent him 400k coins, each 100k ea take 5k from it so he received 380k, he can send me 360k and keep 20k to himself ! im happy to do that ! thank you
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
Since it looks like this deal won't go through, if you can, send back the 400k coins since both of you will not cooperate.
04-29-2012, 08:28 PM #32
your loosing what ? your the 1 who deleted me off skype and the whole prrof is there , just send me my coins back ! send me send 360 and keep 20k to yourself for waiting two hours , this is more then fair !

I did not delete you off Skype, why would I delete when we were in the middle of a trade? I do not want to give you the coins back, I want the full 865k, then I will pay you.
04-29-2012, 08:30 PM #33
the moderator told you to send me my coins back , and yes you did delete me off skype ! youve got nothing to loose so send me my coins back
I did not delete you off Skype, why would I delete when we were in the middle of a trade? I do not want to give you the coins back, I want the full 865k, then I will pay you.
04-29-2012, 08:33 PM #34
the moderator told you to send me my coins back , and yes you did delete me off skype ! youve got nothing to loose so send me my coins back

He hasn't 'told' me to do anything, he's giving suggestions. I am waiting for you to buy the other player, then I will pay.
04-29-2012, 08:37 PM #35
no you will not pay me anything as im not going to send no more coins, SEND ME MY COINS BACK , STOP THIS MAN
He hasn't 'told' me to do anything, he's giving suggestions. I am waiting for you to buy the other player, then I will pay.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

he says he wont send the coins back, ive got 5 links there providing you proof of what happen , what sort of action are you going to take ? i want my coins back or 25 pounds for them
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
04-29-2012, 08:37 PM #36
Jared
Tranquility.
I haven't told anyone to do anything, I am suggesting that he send them back since you guys can't come to a conclusion.
04-29-2012, 08:37 PM #37
no you will not pay me anything as im not going to send no more coins, SEND ME MY COINS BACK , STOP THIS MAN

I will not give you your coins back, I have stated that I will not do anything unless you send the rest of the coins. I have never scammed before, and now your trying to turn this all onto me, when your the one scamming me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo