05-24-2012, 01:00 AM #1
Teh_knight
[b][move]Level 1 Trustworthy Winky Winky[/move][/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: SU44K8
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Call of Duty Elite Clan Spot

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
Him saying the spot is PERMANENT prior to purchase

Him acknowledging I was kicked.

When did this happen: I found out I was kicked on March 20, 2012. (May have been earlier, but I haven't logged into PSN for a couple days)

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 117,500 (100k vbux + tax)

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- He acknowledge I was kicked. I asked him to invite me to solve the problem, or come up with some sort of solution. He didn't reply since the first message for nearly 3 days. I wanted to solve this without a staff, but he hasn't responded, and I checked yesterday with no invite (yet).
05-24-2012, 01:52 AM #2
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by knight View Post
Accused Scammer's NGU Name: SU44K8
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Call of Duty Elite Clan Spot

Proof:
Him saying the spot is PERMANENT prior to purchase

Him acknowledging I was kicked.

When did this happen: I found out I was kicked on March 20, 2012. (May have been earlier, but I haven't logged into PSN for a couple days)

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 117,500 (100k vbux + tax)

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- He acknowledge I was kicked. I asked him to invite me to solve the problem, or come up with some sort of solution. He didn't reply since the first message for nearly 3 days. I wanted to solve this without a staff, but he hasn't responded, and I checked yesterday with no invite (yet).

Lol, I invited you the day you sent me your PSN again. You may not have gotten the invite but I invited you, you know how fucked up Elite is. Anyway I never said the spot was permanent. I just said I wouldn't kick you (which I did not realizing you were still in the clan) I never said it was a permanent spot, we can also refer back to the original thread. And why would I charge you to join my clan? That's just stupid. I was charging you for the xp.

Besides that I was hoping you were on earlier. I had a $20PSN code I was going to sell you but I put it on my acc. I'll message you when I get another one.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

May I also add this deal was made over a month ago, and the last time I checked the time to open a dispute was within the first month.
05-24-2012, 02:13 AM #3
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
Lol, I invited you the day you sent me your PSN again. You may not have gotten the invite but I invited you, you know how $#@!ed up Elite is. Anyway I never said the spot was permanent. I just said I wouldn't kick you (which I did not realizing you were still in the clan) I never said it was a permanent spot, we can also refer back to the original thread. And why would I charge you to join my clan? That's just stupid. I was charging you for the xp.

Besides that I was hoping you were on earlier. I had a $20PSN code I was going to sell you but I put it on my acc. I'll message you when I get another one.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

May I also add this deal was made over a month ago, and the last time I checked the time to open a dispute was within the first month.

Can I please linked to the thread/post(s) where this took place?
05-24-2012, 03:22 AM #4
Teh_knight
Lol, I invited you the day you sent me your PSN again. You may not have gotten the invite but I invited you, you know how $#@!ed up Elite is. Anyway I never said the spot was permanent. I just said I wouldn't kick you (which I did not realizing you were still in the clan) I never said it was a permanent spot, we can also refer back to the original thread. And why would I charge you to join my clan? That's just stupid. I was charging you for the xp.

Yeah, it's true, Elite is buggy, but the least you could've done was let me know. :p You just replied saying "I didn't know it was you". Also, theoretically speaking, you not kicking me is a permanent spot since there's no other way for me to leave other than me leaving.

Anyways, I didn't expect you to scam me, considering 100k vbux isn't much to either of us, but I wanted responses after 3 days just in case. I'll let you know when I receive the invite. I played just 30 minutes ago and there's nothing. (Yay to 2xp Smile) If you're able to get another PSN code, then just PM, I'll respond when I can asap.
05-24-2012, 11:34 AM #5
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by knight View Post
Yeah, it's true, Elite is buggy, but the least you could've done was let me know. :p You just replied saying "I didn't know it was you". Also, theoretically speaking, you not kicking me is a permanent spot since there's no other way for me to leave other than me leaving.

Anyways, I didn't expect you to scam me, considering 100k vbux isn't much to either of us, but I wanted responses after 3 days just in case. I'll let you know when I receive the invite. I played just 30 minutes ago and there's nothing. (Yay to 2xp Smile) If you're able to get another PSN code, then just PM, I'll respond when I can asap.

I have to go to school but I'll invite you when I get back. Also sometimes I open messages and forget to respond lol.
05-24-2012, 08:19 PM #6
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
Can I please linked to the thread/post(s) where this took place?

05-24-2012, 10:59 PM #7
Teh_knight

Did you send the invite? Pmed my PSN just incase of a spelling error.
05-25-2012, 01:07 AM #8
SU44K8
Suffocate
I sent it before you open the dispute. I want to see what Kammi has to say because I never did sell you a spot in the clan I sold you the xp from the clan. Also I don't see why you want to be in my clan when there is plenty more higher level than mine.
05-25-2012, 12:47 PM #9
Wondoh
Former Staff
I sent it before you open the dispute. I want to see what Kammi has to say because I never did sell you a spot in the clan I sold you the xp from the clan. Also I don't see why you want to be in my clan when there is plenty more higher level than mine.

I believe Kammmi has gone away for a week so therefore we might Aswell get this over and done with as quick as possible.

When teh_knight messaged you did he ask for an invite to the clan or double xp?
As he never actually posted in your shop.
If possible a screenshot Of the first couple messages he sent you.

The fact is you said he wouldn't get kicked, and then you kicked him... So you lied. That's why the dispute was opened.
05-25-2012, 08:31 PM #10
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
I believe Kammmi has gone away for a week so therefore we might Aswell get this over and done with as quick as possible.

When teh_knight messaged you did he ask for an invite to the clan or double xp?
As he never actually posted in your shop.
If possible a screenshot Of the first couple messages he sent you.

The fact is you said he wouldn't get kicked, and then you kicked him... So you lied. That's why the dispute was opened.

You are right I did lie and say I wouldn't kick him but he didn't buy a spot he bought the xp. If I would have kicked him before I activated the XP then I would understand why the dispute is open. Also this happened over a month ago.

Here: You must login or register to view this content.
He wanted PSN cards for vbux and I said I would if I had money and gave him a link so he could hopefully help me get money. (I guess) He liked the idea of getting double XP and asked for an invite. Also My clan is close to ranking up to level 30 so we get 6 hours of double xp. It wouldn't be fair if he got 8 hours of double xp for the price of 2, and it wouldn't be fair to all the other people asking me to get in the clan when I turn them down for not being premium and neither is he.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo