05-24-2012, 01:00 AM #1
Teh_knight
[b][move]Level 1 Trustworthy Winky Winky[/move][/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: SU44K8
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Call of Duty Elite Clan Spot

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
Him saying the spot is PERMANENT prior to purchase

Him acknowledging I was kicked.

When did this happen: I found out I was kicked on March 20, 2012. (May have been earlier, but I haven't logged into PSN for a couple days)

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 117,500 (100k vbux + tax)

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- He acknowledge I was kicked. I asked him to invite me to solve the problem, or come up with some sort of solution. He didn't reply since the first message for nearly 3 days. I wanted to solve this without a staff, but he hasn't responded, and I checked yesterday with no invite (yet).
05-25-2012, 11:16 PM #29
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by knight View Post
50k is fine with me then.. To be honest, if its considerate (on your part), you wouldn't be asking for anything extra considering I do have a permanent spot. :S Whatever, just send me an invite, I guess, and the dispute would be resolved.

Where do you get 50k from?
05-25-2012, 11:30 PM #30
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post

I'm guessing the user in the shoutbox said 500k as in the old Format.
As 500k now is 5million which is way overpriced for 6 hours double xp.

But anyway we just need you 2 to agree on something.
05-25-2012, 11:34 PM #31
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
I'm guessing the user in the shoutbox said 500k as in the old Format.
As 500k now is 5million which is way overpriced for 6 hours double xp.

But anyway we just need you 2 to agree on something.

The other guy said 1mil which I think is way to over priced.
05-25-2012, 11:53 PM #32
Teh_knight

Umm, you said more or less 50k.. Geez. :S Plus I paid 100k for 4hrs, so paying an extra half each time is already more than fair since these extras should be free already.
05-26-2012, 12:15 AM #33
SU44K8
Suffocate
Umm, you said more or less 50k.. Geez. :S Plus I paid 100k for 4hrs, so paying an extra half each time is already more than fair since these extras should be free already.

I said more or less 50k as in 450k-550k. And since they should be free? How do you figure that?
05-26-2012, 12:41 AM #34
Teh_knight
I said more or less 50k as in 450k-550k. And since they should be free? How do you figure that?

Umm, because I'm in the clan permanently, supposedly based on the agreement of the trade. Therefore, the benefits should and would be included.. Dude, I said I'll pay extra on MY behalf. Not because I NEED to, but I WANT to, to make it more fair. I bought the 4hrs for 100k, so why would I pay 5x that amount in the first place. Honestly, it seems like this is going nowhere, and you're just inconsiderate. What don't you understand? There was no agreement saying I had to pay more vbux to be in the clan (based on the original agreement), the 100k was for 4hrs and an invite to the clan where I won't be kicked. And if I'm not kicked, I would be able to receive any other benefits.

I'm not buying a completely new access to the double experience, I'm pretty much giving you a tip for the experience for free. How is this not clear?
05-26-2012, 12:45 AM #35
SU44K8
Suffocate
Umm, because I'm in the clan permanently, supposedly based on the agreement of the trade. Therefore, the benefits should and would be included.. Dude, I said I'll pay extra on MY behalf. Not because I NEED to, but I WANT to, to make it more fair. I bought the 4hrs for 100k, so why would I pay 5x that amount in the first place. Honestly, it seems like this is going nowhere, and you're just inconsiderate. What don't you understand? There was no agreement saying I had to pay more vbux to be in the clan (based on the original agreement), the 100k was for 4hrs and an invite to the clan where I won't be kicked. And if I'm not kicked, I would be able to receive any other benefits.

I'm not buying a completely new access to the double experience, I'm pretty much giving you a tip for the experience for free. How is this not clear?

How is this not clear to you? I was selling double xp not spots to the clan. So you shouldn't receive anything free.
05-26-2012, 12:54 AM #36
Teh_knight
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Right, before the deal you clearly said "I won't kick you" so the buyer continued the trade under the impression he wasn't going to get kicked.
He asked if it was permanent and that was your answer, although you didn't directly say yes / no it still heavily implied that it was a permanent spot.

But honestly I see where your problem is with him basically leeching off the clan and not actually contributing to it, but is that really a big deal? Sure he gets double xp but so what?
I know that he won't contribute anything but you should have been more specific, even I looking at that would think its a permanent space.

Do I think it's right that he deserves it and should be in the clan? No.
But Is it the best thing to do I this situation with the circumstance? Yes.

Can you intervene again, and clarify the statement and situation again, please? It seems like this is literally going nowhere because he does not understand.

How is this not clear to you? I was selling double xp not spots to the clan. So you shouldn't receive anything free.

And this goes back to the agreement. How was the agreement not clear? You said I wouldn't be kicked, and clearly that didn't happen.. Really? Like I said this is going nowhere. IF I WEREN'T KICKED, I WOULD'VE RECEIVED THE DOUBLE EXPERIENCE ANYWAYS. AND I WASN'T EXPECTING TO BE KICKED, SINCE THAT WAS THE AGREEMENT.
05-26-2012, 01:34 AM #37
SU44K8
Suffocate
Can you intervene again, and clarify the statement and situation again, please? It seems like this is literally going nowhere because he does not understand.

And this goes back to the agreement. How was the agreement not clear? You said I wouldn't be kicked, and clearly that didn't happen.. Really? Like I said this is going nowhere. IF I WEREN'T KICKED, I WOULD'VE RECEIVED THE DOUBLE EXPERIENCE ANYWAYS. AND I WASN'T EXPECTING TO BE KICKED, SINCE THAT WAS THE AGREEMENT.

You would not have received the double xp anyways because you bought 4 hours not 10 and you didn't buy a spot to the clan! I understand I said you wouldn't be kicked, that was not what was purchased. You purchased the 4 hours of double xp. So I didn't scam you I lied and said you wouldn't be kicked. I never had any intentions nor did I ever plan to sell someone a spot to my clan when I let others in free all the time.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Accused Scammer's NGU Name: SU44K8
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Call of Duty Elite Clan Spot

Proof:
Him saying the spot is PERMANENT prior to purchase

Him acknowledging I was kicked.

When did this happen: I found out I was kicked on March 20, 2012. (May have been earlier, but I haven't logged into PSN for a couple days)

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 117,500 (100k vbux + tax)

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- He acknowledge I was kicked. I asked him to invite me to solve the problem, or come up with some sort of solution. He didn't reply since the first message for nearly 3 days. I wanted to solve this without a staff, but he hasn't responded, and I checked yesterday with no invite (yet).

What if my friend invites you to his clan? It's level 33.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo