05-24-2012, 01:00 AM #1
Teh_knight
[b][move]Level 1 Trustworthy Winky Winky[/move][/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: SU44K8
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Call of Duty Elite Clan Spot

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
Him saying the spot is PERMANENT prior to purchase

You must login or register to view this content.
Him acknowledging I was kicked.

When did this happen: I found out I was kicked on March 20, 2012. (May have been earlier, but I haven't logged into PSN for a couple days)

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 117,500 (100k vbux + tax)

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- He acknowledge I was kicked. I asked him to invite me to solve the problem, or come up with some sort of solution. He didn't reply since the first message for nearly 3 days. I wanted to solve this without a staff, but he hasn't responded, and I checked yesterday with no invite (yet).
05-25-2012, 10:00 PM #20
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by knight View Post
Thoughts?

Like I said, it was part of the agreement made between us prior to the deal.. Therefore, I feel kind of cheated out on the agreement of not being kicked, yet I was kicked. Lets just see Wondoh's thoughts about this.

Edit: Also, didn't you say you sent me an invite when I sent you a PM regarding this issue? If you had these intentions before, why bother sending me another invite (which I still didn't receive)? Unless you're now contradicting yourself or didn't send one in the first place..

I said I sent a invite before this dispute was even open (which is why I never responded to your PM's hoping you would see the invites) but now the dispute is open and I'm not going to let you think that opening a dispute will make me send another invite. You never said you wanted to buy a spot in the clan nor did you say you wanted to buy the XP, I inferred you wanted just the xp as I linked you the shop to help me get money to get you a psn card, and you replied back saying you were interested in the shop.
05-25-2012, 10:11 PM #21
Teh_knight
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
I said I sent a invite before this dispute was even open (which is why I never responded to your PM's hoping you would see the invites) but now the dispute is open and I'm not going to let you think that opening a dispute will make me send another invite. You never said you wanted to buy a spot in the clan nor did you say you wanted to buy the XP, I inferred you wanted just the xp as I linked you the shop to help me get money to get you a psn card, and you replied back saying you were interested in the shop.

True, you didn't specify rather it was permanent or not in your thread, so I asked you BEFORE the transaction to confirm. You said I won't be kicked, and staying in the clan or not was up to me. Therefore, I am entitled to that agreement, and I "want" to stay in the clan. Plus, you sent an invite I still haven't received, and didn't reply to my PMs, potentially hoping I'll just let it go? That's my assumption on the matter.. It may be right or completely wrong, but it seems to be a perfectly clear hypothesis on the matter.

In the end, I do not want any animosity between us considering you seem trustworthy, and contribute to the site. However, it was an agreement that you broke, and a resolution on the matter must be presented, and done.
05-25-2012, 10:16 PM #22
SU44K8
Suffocate
True, you didn't specify rather it was permanent or not in your thread, so I asked you BEFORE the transaction to confirm. You said I won't be kicked, and staying in the clan or not was up to me. Therefore, I am entitled to that agreement, and I "want" to stay in the clan. Plus, you sent an invite I still haven't received, and didn't reply to my PMs, potentially hoping I'll just let it go? That's my assumption on the matter.. It may be right or completely wrong, but it seems to be a perfectly clear hypothesis on the matter.

In the end, I do not want any animosity between us considering you seem trustworthy, and contribute to the site. However, it was an agreement that you broke, and a resolution on the matter must be presented, and done.

I see where you are coming from but I was selling the XP so I wouldn't say I'm scamming you. I would just say I lied to you as a spot in the clan was never a aprt of the agreement in my eyes. I would gladly invite you back to the clan but it would be unfair to all the others that I turned down due to the reason that I kicked you.
05-25-2012, 10:18 PM #23
Wondoh
Former Staff
Thoughts?

Like I said, it was part of the agreement made between us prior to the deal.. Therefore, I feel kind of cheated out on the agreement of not being kicked, yet I was kicked. Lets just see Wondoh's thoughts about this.

Edit: Also, didn't you say you sent me an invite when I sent you a PM regarding this issue? If you had these intentions before, why bother sending me another invite (which I still didn't receive)? Unless you're now contradicting yourself or didn't send one in the first place..

Right, before the deal you clearly said "I won't kick you" so the buyer continued the trade under the impression he wasn't going to get kicked.
He asked if it was permanent and that was your answer, although you didn't directly say yes / no it still heavily implied that it was a permanent spot.

But honestly I see where your problem is with him basically leeching off the clan and not actually contributing to it, but is that really a big deal? Sure he gets double xp but so what?
I know that he won't contribute anything but you should have been more specific, even I looking at that would think its a permanent space.

Do I think it's right that he deserves it and should be in the clan? No.
But Is it the best thing to do I this situation with the circumstance? Yes.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 05-25-2012 at 10:23 PM.
05-25-2012, 10:24 PM #24
Teh_knight
I see where you are coming from but I was selling the XP so I wouldn't say I'm scamming you. I would just say I lied to you as a spot in the clan was never a aprt of the agreement in my eyes. I would gladly invite you back to the clan but it would be unfair to all the others that I turned down due to the reason that I kicked you.

And it's fair to break the agreement in a trade? Also, it's not like I'm a bad player at Call of Duty, my stats are fairly high (1.99 k/d and rising, 2.50w/l) so it isn't like embarrassing the clan.. :p If anything, I could play with the other clan members if they invited me, and contribute that way.. With that being said, I'm more than willing to pay a small amount of vbux everytime the clan reaches a double experience unlock.. Maybe like 30k or something? Considering I did pay 100k in the first place for a spot which was supposedly permanent.

Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Right, before the deal you clearly said "I won't kick you" so the buyer continued the trade under the impression he wasn't going to get kicked.
He asked if it was permanent and that was your answer, although you offside directly say yes / no it still heavily implied that it was a permanent spot.

But honestly I see where your problem is with him basically leeching off the clan and not actually contributing to it, but is that really a big deal? Sure he gets double xp but so what?
I know that he won't contribute anything but you should have been more specific, even I looking at that would think its a permanent space.

Do I think it's right that he should be in the clan? No.
But Is it the best thing to do? Yes.

+1, I understand it isn't right for me to stay in the clan, but the agreement was that, and I expect it to be kept. Therefore, I am willing to pay a little fee to to receive the double experience on top of the amount I've already paid. Sounds fair in my opinion..
05-25-2012, 10:42 PM #25
SU44K8
Suffocate
And it's fair to break the agreement in a trade? Also, it's not like I'm a bad player at Call of Duty, my stats are fairly high (1.99 k/d and rising, 2.50w/l) so it isn't like embarrassing the clan.. :p If anything, I could play with the other clan members if they invited me, and contribute that way.. With that being said, I'm more than willing to pay a small amount of vbux everytime the clan reaches a double experience unlock.. Maybe like 30k or something? Considering I did pay 100k in the first place for a spot which was supposedly permanent.

+1, I understand it isn't right for me to stay in the clan, but the agreement was that, and I expect it to be kept. Therefore, I am willing to pay a little fee to to receive the double experience on top of the amount I've already paid. Sounds fair in my opinion..

Yes that sounds fair but not 30k, more, whatever I sell the next double xp we get for. Where I am coming from is it's not fair for the people I denied a spot (40+) for not being premium, as you payed virtual currency (nearly worth nothing) for a spot in the clan.
05-25-2012, 10:46 PM #26
Teh_knight
Yes that sounds fair but not 30k, more, whatever I sell the next double xp we get for. Where I am coming from is it's not fair for the people I denied a spot (40+) for not being premium, as you payed virtual currency (nearly worth nothing) for a spot in the clan.

How much, huh? I've already paid, so anything extra I'm paying is out of me being considerate..
05-25-2012, 10:56 PM #27
SU44K8
Suffocate
How much, huh? I've already paid, so anything extra I'm paying is out of me being considerate..

Whatever other people offer when I make another thread when we get to level 30. Also its being considerate as I just clicked a random name in the SB and You must login or register to view this content. so I think 50k less/more would be what others may offer. Also here is another You must login or register to view this content. but IMO I think this is way to much.
Last edited by SU44K8 ; 05-25-2012 at 11:00 PM.
05-25-2012, 11:10 PM #28
Teh_knight
Whatever other people offer when I make another thread when we get to level 30. Also its being considerate as I just clicked a random name in the SB and You must login or register to view this content. so I think 50k less/more would be what others may offer. Also here is another You must login or register to view this content. but IMO I think this is way to much.

50k is fine with me then.. To be honest, if its considerate (on your part), you wouldn't be asking for anything extra considering I do have a permanent spot. :S Whatever, just send me an invite, I guess, and the dispute would be resolved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo