05-24-2012, 01:00 AM #1
Teh_knight
[b][move]Level 1 Trustworthy Winky Winky[/move][/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: SU44K8
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Call of Duty Elite Clan Spot

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
Him saying the spot is PERMANENT prior to purchase

You must login or register to view this content.
Him acknowledging I was kicked.

When did this happen: I found out I was kicked on March 20, 2012. (May have been earlier, but I haven't logged into PSN for a couple days)

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 117,500 (100k vbux + tax)

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- He acknowledge I was kicked. I asked him to invite me to solve the problem, or come up with some sort of solution. He didn't reply since the first message for nearly 3 days. I wanted to solve this without a staff, but he hasn't responded, and I checked yesterday with no invite (yet).
05-26-2012, 06:24 PM #47
Teh_knight
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
My friend isn't getting on nor answering my calls so I asked Bichote if you could join his clan that I sold him a few weeks back and he said sure. So he should be inviting you shortly.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

He said xRampage-x- will invite you.

Clan name/clan tag and level? You can't just offer a different clan and expect me to take.
05-26-2012, 07:29 PM #48
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by knight View Post
Clan name/clan tag and level? You can't just offer a different clan and expect me to take.

It's at least level 14 and IDK the rest of the info. And I can offer whatever because you were never sold a spot to the clan you were sold the xp.
05-26-2012, 07:33 PM #49
Teh_knight
It's at least level 14 and IDK the rest of the info. And I can offer whatever because you were never sold a spot to the clan you were sold the xp.

I was sold the xp to a clan where I wasn't supposed to be kicked from. What don't you understand, for crying out loud?! I'm the one here being considerate and considering OTHER offers. I could've just ignored every counteroffer, and focus on the spot on your clan, but I'm not.

Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
The rule is 3 months: You must login or register to view this content.

Can you PLEASE explain it to him? I was being nice offering a little extra vbux on TOP of what I paid to make it slightly more fair, and then he suggests an amount (500k) which is 5x what I've originally paid for 4 hours. Then he suggests I get invited to another clan (lv 33?), which to my seems reasonably fair. Now he offers something else and is way WORSE then his other offers.

I could've ignored his offers, and stick to the original agreement get another invite to HIS clan. Is this what happens to people who are considerate? Geez!
Last edited by Teh_knight ; 05-26-2012 at 07:38 PM.
05-26-2012, 07:37 PM #50
SU44K8
Suffocate
I was sold the xp to a clan where I wasn't supposed to be kicked from. What don't you understand, for crying out loud?! I'm the one here being considerate and considering OTHER offers. I could've just ignored every counteroffer, and focus on the spot on your clan, but I'm not.

See you admit it, you were sold the xp not a spot to the clan and no you weren't suppose to be kicked but you were thats not what you were sold this dispute shouldn't be open. Also you could focus on a spot in just my clan but you are not getting it unless you are premium.
05-26-2012, 07:47 PM #51
Teh_knight
See you admit it, you were sold the xp not a spot to the clan and no you weren't suppose to be kicked but you were thats not what you were sold this dispute shouldn't be open. Also you could focus on a spot in just my clan but you are not getting it unless you are premium.

Okay, this is literally eff'd up, and you're completely self centered. I'm not responding to you anymore after this. BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING, PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY!
I never said I wasn't sold the experience and never received it. This dispute was open because an agreement made prior to the purchase was broken, and therefore a dispute can and is 100% valid to be opened. Even Wondoh, understood that I did receive the experience, but because the agreement made before the purchase was open, this is a valid dispute.

READ his post:

Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Right, before the deal you clearly said "I won't kick you" so the buyer continued the trade under the impression he wasn't going to get kicked.
He asked if it was permanent and that was your answer, although you didn't directly say yes / no it still heavily implied that it was a permanent spot.

But honestly I see where your problem is with him basically leeching off the clan and not actually contributing to it, but is that really a big deal? Sure he gets double xp but so what?
I know that he won't contribute anything but you should have been more specific, even I looking at that would think its a permanent space.

Do I think it's right that he deserves it and should be in the clan? No.
But Is it the best thing to do I this situation with the circumstance? Yes.
05-26-2012, 07:51 PM #52
SU44K8
Suffocate
Okay, this is literally eff'd up, and you're completely self centered. I'm not responding to you anymore after this. BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING, PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY!
I never said I wasn't sold the experience and never received it. This dispute was open because an agreement made prior to the purchase was broken, and therefore a dispute can and is 100% valid to be opened. Even Wondoh, understood that I did receive the experience, but because the agreement made before the purchase was open, this is a valid dispute.

READ his post:

Yes it was an agreement that you wouldn't be kicked. Were my words the item that was sold? No. So there should be no dispute. I lied, I did not scam. Seriously why do you NEED an invite to my clan? Apply yourself a little and try to get in a higher level clan or a clan that name better fits you.
05-26-2012, 08:31 PM #53
Wondoh
Former Staff
Yes it was an agreement that you wouldn't be kicked. Were my words the item that was sold? No. So there should be no dispute. I lied, I did not scam. Seriously why do you NEED an invite to my clan? Apply yourself a little and try to get in a higher level clan or a clan that name better fits you.

This is just getting repetitive now.
stop saying that the permanent spot in the clan was not part of the deal because it was.
Yes you were selling the xp but the discussion of the trade was that you would not kick him, and then you did. So you lied.
Lying in a trade is the same as scamming, which you clearly don't understand.

This has gone on far too long now and its a pity it had to come to this but invite him to your clan as this is just going round in circles.

If you refuse?
You will face the appropriate consequences.

This has gone on too long and it ends here.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 05-26-2012 at 08:35 PM.
05-26-2012, 08:49 PM #54
SU44K8
Suffocate

READ his post:

So do you want the invite to the other clans or not? Or would you rather have 30k vbux back. That will be like getting 4 hours of double xp for 70k which I beleive is way under priced.
05-26-2012, 08:52 PM #55
Teh_knight
So do you want the invite to the other clans or not? Or would you rather have 30k vbux back. That will be like getting 4 hours of double xp for 70k which I beleive is way under priced.

No, I do not want an invite to the other clans. And no thanks to any vbux. I'm sick of being considerate of your situation, and being stepped over continuously. I tried to be nice to you throughout the dispute, but I'm tired (and most of all, sick) of your self centered mindset.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo