05-24-2012, 01:00 AM #1
Teh_knight
[b][move]Level 1 Trustworthy Winky Winky[/move][/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: SU44K8
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Call of Duty Elite Clan Spot

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
Him saying the spot is PERMANENT prior to purchase

You must login or register to view this content.
Him acknowledging I was kicked.

When did this happen: I found out I was kicked on March 20, 2012. (May have been earlier, but I haven't logged into PSN for a couple days)

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 117,500 (100k vbux + tax)

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- He acknowledge I was kicked. I asked him to invite me to solve the problem, or come up with some sort of solution. He didn't reply since the first message for nearly 3 days. I wanted to solve this without a staff, but he hasn't responded, and I checked yesterday with no invite (yet).
05-25-2012, 08:56 PM #11
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
You are right I did lie and say I wouldn't kick him but he didn't buy a spot he bought the xp. If I would have kicked him before I activated the XP then I would understand why the dispute is open. Also this happened over a month ago.

Here: You must login or register to view this content.
He wanted PSN cards for vbux and I said I would if I had money and gave him a link so he could hopefully help me get money. (I guess) He liked the idea of getting double XP and asked for an invite. Also My clan is close to ranking up to level 30 so we get 6 hours of double xp. It wouldn't be fair if he got 8 hours of double xp for the price of 2, and it wouldn't be fair to all the other people asking me to get in the clan when I turn them down for not being premium and neither is he.

I see where you are coming from and that a non premium is useless in an elite clan.
But seeing from that PM he was asking if it was permanent spot and you did say yes. Regardless if he was premium or not you said it was permanent (I'm presuming before he paid?)
Correct me if I'm wrong.
05-25-2012, 09:01 PM #12
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
I see where you are coming from and that a non premium is useless in an elite clan.
But seeing from that PM he was asking if it was permanent spot and you did say yes. Regardless if he was premium or not you said it was permanent (I'm presuming before he paid?)
Correct me if I'm wrong.

I didn't say it was a permanent spot I just said I wouldn't kick him (which I did) but I wasn't selling a spot to the clan I was selling the double xp. It would be silly to charge to join a clan.
05-25-2012, 09:03 PM #13
Teh_knight
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, it was before I paid. That's the reason I opened the dispute. I clearly understand what he meant, but that is why I asked if it was permanent or not in the first place to avoid such confusion or complications in the future (like now). Therefore, his answer (of yes, I won't be kicked) will allow for an easier closure of any possible disputes, if any in the future.
05-25-2012, 09:14 PM #14
Wondoh
Former Staff
I didn't say it was a permanent spot I just said I wouldn't kick him (which I did) but I wasn't selling a spot to the clan I was selling the double xp. It would be silly to charge to join a clan.

I know that it sucks that he is non premium but like I said the fact is you said you wouldn't Kick him and you did, theoretically that was part of the deal in the transaction.
What level is the clan currently?

Originally posted by knight View Post
Yes, it was before I paid. That's the reason I opened the dispute. I clearly understand what he meant, but that is why I asked if it was permanent or not in the first place to avoid such confusion or complications in the future (like now). Therefore, his answer (of yes, I won't be kicked) will allow for an easier closure of any possible disputes, if any in the future.

Do you have any plans on buying premium?
05-25-2012, 09:20 PM #15
Teh_knight
I know that it sucks that he is non premium but like I said the fact is you said you wouldn't Kick him and you did, theoretically that was part of the deal in the transaction.

Nope, not at the moment at least. I play Call of Duty occasionally now (usually during or for double experience). With that being said, I don't find it worth while to buy premium, along with all its benefits, because I just don't play enough (due to school, and work).
05-25-2012, 09:26 PM #16
SU44K8
Suffocate

27 and I have intentions on trying to get it to 30 by these ops this weekend. Also I know that I said that but that would not be me scamming him that would be me taking back my word as I was selling the double xp. Also he said he doesn't play COD that often so why did he open this dispute? lol
05-25-2012, 09:35 PM #17
Teh_knight
27 and I have intentions on trying to get it to 30 by these ops this weekend. Also I know that I said that but that would not be me scamming him that would be me taking back my word as I was selling the double xp. Also he said he doesn't play COD that often so why did he open this dispute? lol

It's double experience Winky Winky. However, in all honesty, a deals a deal, it was in the agreement which is why I opened it.. I don't want to be the bad guy, but that was you said prior to my payment. I asked the question for obvious reasons. Like Wondoh said, it is theoretically speaking, a "scam" since it was against agreement between us prior to the deal being completed. :S

Edit: Also, come to think of it, you didn't specify rather it was a spot or not on the clan. You just said it was for the double experience, and didn't specify rather the buyer would be kicked or not afterwards.. You said they'll be invited (in the thread).
Last edited by Teh_knight ; 05-25-2012 at 09:37 PM.
05-25-2012, 09:40 PM #18
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by knight View Post
It's double experience Winky Winky. However, in all honesty, a deals a deal, it was in the agreement which is why I opened it.. I don't want to be the bad guy, but that was you said prior to my payment. I asked the question for obvious reasons. Like Wondoh said, it is theoretically speaking, a "scam" since it was against agreement between us prior to the deal being completed. :S

Edit: Also, come to think of it, you didn't specify rather it was a spot or not on the clan. You just said it was for the double experience, and didn't specify rather the buyer would be kicked or not afterwards.. You said they'll be invited (in the thread).

Yes I said it was for the xp not a spot in the clan. I will gladly invite you if you get premium, but its not like you are going to even do clan ops if you get premium. Why dont you join another clan? There are many more out there with a higher level than mine.
05-25-2012, 09:49 PM #19
Teh_knight

Thoughts?

Yes I said it was for the xp not a spot in the clan. I will gladly invite you if you get premium, but its not like you are going to even do clan ops if you get premium. Why dont you join another clan? There are many more out there with a higher level than mine.

Like I said, it was part of the agreement made between us prior to the deal.. Therefore, I feel kind of cheated out on the agreement of not being kicked, yet I was kicked. Lets just see Wondoh's thoughts about this.

Edit: Also, didn't you say you sent me an invite when I sent you a PM regarding this issue? If you had these intentions before, why bother sending me another invite (which I still didn't receive)? Unless you're now contradicting yourself or didn't send one in the first place..
Last edited by Teh_knight ; 05-25-2012 at 09:52 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo