05-24-2012, 01:00 AM #1
Teh_knight
[b][move]Level 1 Trustworthy Winky Winky[/move][/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's NGU Name: SU44K8
Accused Scammer's NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

What is the item that was bought/sold/traded? Call of Duty Elite Clan Spot

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.
Him saying the spot is PERMANENT prior to purchase

You must login or register to view this content.
Him acknowledging I was kicked.

When did this happen: I found out I was kicked on March 20, 2012. (May have been earlier, but I haven't logged into PSN for a couple days)

How did you purchase: Vbux

How much?: 117,500 (100k vbux + tax)

Did you;
- Buy? X
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- He acknowledge I was kicked. I asked him to invite me to solve the problem, or come up with some sort of solution. He didn't reply since the first message for nearly 3 days. I wanted to solve this without a staff, but he hasn't responded, and I checked yesterday with no invite (yet).
05-26-2012, 09:17 PM #56
SU44K8
Suffocate
Originally posted by knight View Post
No, I do not want an invite to the other clans. And no thanks to any vbux. I'm sick of being considerate of your situation, and being stepped over continuously. I tried to be nice to you throughout the dispute, but I'm tired (and most of all, sick) of your self centered mindset.

Self centered mindset? It's not fair to all the other non premiums that I denied a spot. Thats the reason I kicked you and havent invited you back yet. How is that self centered? Would you rather have 40+ people mad/upset toward you or 1?
05-26-2012, 09:32 PM #57
Teh_knight
Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
Self centered mindset? It's not fair to all the other non premiums that I denied a spot. Thats the reason I kicked you and havent invited you back yet. How is that self centered? Would you rather have 40+ people mad/upset toward you or 1?

No, that isn't the mindset that is self centered. I understood that fact, and decided to negotiate an offer with you to make it right (and fair for you and me).

The self centered mindset was you repeating the SAME phrases throughout the dispute. "I sold you the double xp, not a clan spot" or "I lied, I didn'tt scam" Those phrases are what makes you self centered. You repeated the same phrases throughout the dispute, and literally on almost every one of your posts. I tried to make it right, by negotiating a solution, but you repeatedly kept repeating those phrases in which I understand, but is and still considered a scam since an agreement was broken in a trade.

The agreement is like a fine print. For you to redeem a coupoun or something, and the fine print says "expires on Jan. 1, 2012", it won't work on Jan. 2, 2012. You said I won't be kicked, and I was. That's considered a scam, because I EXPECTED not to be kicked based on your reply. "No, I won't kick you, it's up to you rather you choose to stay or not"

In the end, I'm fed up with the repetiton of the phrases, and the continous loop of the dispute. I say I'm entitled to a spot, you respond saying you sold me the 2xp, I reply saying you said I won't be kicked, and it repeats. Literally. Read the whole dispute again if you want to, and you'll see what I mean.
05-26-2012, 10:01 PM #58
Wondoh
Former Staff
No, that isn't the mindset that is self centered. I understood that fact, and decided to negotiate an offer with you to make it right (and fair for you and me).

The self centered mindset was you repeating the SAME phrases throughout the dispute. "I sold you the double xp, not a clan spot" or "I lied, I didn'tt scam" Those phrases are what makes you self centered. You repeated the same phrases throughout the dispute, and literally on almost every one of your posts. I tried to make it right, by negotiating a solution, but you repeatedly kept repeating those phrases in which I understand, but is and still considered a scam since an agreement was broken in a trade.

The agreement is like a fine print. For you to redeem a coupoun or something, and the fine print says "expires on Jan. 1, 2012", it won't work on Jan. 2, 2012. You said I won't be kicked, and I was. That's considered a scam, because I EXPECTED not to be kicked based on your reply. "No, I won't kick you, it's up to you rather you choose to stay or not"

In the end, I'm fed up with the repetiton of the phrases, and the continous loop of the dispute. I say I'm entitled to a spot, you respond saying you sold me the 2xp, I reply saying you said I won't be kicked, and it repeats. Literally. Read the whole dispute again if you want to, and you'll see what I mean.

Did either of you see my post above? ^
05-26-2012, 10:05 PM #59
SU44K8
Suffocate

I invited you again, and dont lie and say you didn't get it like before.
05-26-2012, 11:26 PM #60
Teh_knight
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Did either of you see my post above? ^

Yes, I have. He sent me the invite. Thanks Wondoh, for your help in the dispute.

Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
I invited you again, and dont lie and say you didn't get it like before.

Invite received, and accepted. Surprisingly, the invite was received so quickly compared to when you said you "sent" it during my first PM to you.. Also, what do you mean "and don't lie and say you didn't get it like before?" I have no need to lie, and start a dispute. This was in all honesty, a waste of my time, and could've easily been resolved if you cooperated at first. Now you accuse me of lying about not recieving the first invite? Really, lmfao?
05-26-2012, 11:37 PM #61
Wondoh
Former Staff
Finally, Dispute resolved.
Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo