Post: Mods please close this already. It has become a battleground! <3 thanks babe
07-17-2016, 09:12 AM #1
anthonything
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So if i may ask, why does everyone say there is an 'injection limit' for GSC size on PS3? Im pretty much 100% certain there is no such thing and that the block of memory we are injecting at just isnt big enough. Anyone have any rebuttals? If you say there is, please provide actual evidence and not 'i tried to inject xyz and it didnt work so there has to be' and more like 'size must be less than uint maxvalue' or something legitimate Not Happy or Sad. Thanks.

Answer explained for those who did not understand initially:
1: The only limit to GSC is the maximum memory partition you can reach before overwriting crucial system information or other files loaded into memory. This means that by finding a bigger memory space, you are able to inject much larger files.
2: The technical limit to GSC is impossible to reach, but is a fun trivia piece of information for those who want it (uint max value: 4294967295 bytes ) because GSC specifies file size in uint as a compilation parameter.
3: 0x51000000 will give you approximately 7.5MB of space for your GSC. (Not 100% sure of size because it was a tool i made that detected it and the tool cant handle non existant mem regions, but, its still a fuckload)
I have personally tested injection to this offset and it works fine. Only bug is that this apparently sticks in memory after ps3 restarts (no idea why, must be something important :P) so you will need to null out the space before injecting, but elsewise, enjoy.
Credit for this 'discovery' if you could call it that, would be nice. Thanks. Admins, you are good to close it.
Last edited by anthonything ; 07-27-2016 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Found huge memory partition

The following user thanked anthonything for this useful post:

BoatyMcBoatFace
07-27-2016, 10:00 AM #110
Saber_JZY
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by AUS View Post
I'm not arguing with Cooljay,i have a date with him later this week and i want a piece of ass Smile xxx

With all do respect,we ain't making stuff up,you told us yourself what you have made and done,we are hearing the words coming from you....but nothing to back it up is what we are getting at!

Anyone who backs up bully can eat shit,I dont care who they are,if he releases something worth while then yes,Ill back of him!
07-27-2016, 10:01 AM #111
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by BullyWiiPlaza View Post
Finally someone else using common sense, thank you.

A lot of course, what's your price? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Also what I have done has been kept private pretty much but I have a YouTube channel and various people using my stuff.

As if it takes more than fucking 5 minutes to decompile with a program and send you joker.

Lol. It's called other hobbies, work, studies, friends, girlfriend and so on but nerds on this site apparently have never heard of those things. I'm shocked but yeah, you totally accomplish greatness in life by modding video games 24/7 xD

Congrats on pulling the casual argument. You really made it convincing. Well, if you were blaming the lack in quality (and quantity) of your work on a 'life' or whatever you call that couch you sit on all day.
07-27-2016, 10:03 AM #112
BullyWiiPlaza
Climbing up the ladder
I'm not arguing with Cooljay,i have a date with him later this week and i want a piece of ass Smile xxx

With all do respect,we ain't making stuff up,you told us yourself what you have made and done,we are hearing the words coming from you....but nothing to back it up is what we are getting at!

Lol. Okay then you stubborn troll. I'll post some videos because you can't look them up yourself kiddo but once I do and they reflect what I said you better shut up, won't you? :|
Bullyvolution U Multiplayer mod menu:

Bullified Zombies mod menu:

Black Ops 2.5. Game Mode:

GSC Analyzer:

GSC Decompiler (Severely outdated version!):

Advanced GSC Injector:

Also I can only post 6 videos per post.
So? Got proven wrong didn't you? Before you say "y0u'r3 u51n6 4 m3nu b453". Damn right I am just like you and everyone else because they work good enough.
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
Congrats on pulling the casual argument. You really made it convincing. Well, if you were blaming the lack in quality (and quantity) of your work on a 'life' or whatever you call that couch you sit on all day.

Not at all, what I do is always quality. I won't do retarded 5 week coding marathons or whatever has been suggested to prove some kids on the Internet wrong because only hobbyless losers have time for that and no, I'm studying computer science for my 2nd degree by the way which is a full time job so I'm busy with that. If you don't understand then it's pretty sad.
Originally posted by JZY View Post
Anyone who backs up bully can eat shit,I dont care who they are,if he releases something worth while then yes,Ill back of him!

And because people like you draw conclusions out of nowhere a.k.a someone's unreleased work supposedly sucks (!) you guys just proved to be worthless and not deserving anything I made at all so congrats, you're getting nothing but you can watch my YouTube videos to see what I'm up to. So you know, fuck off and think what you want and maybe one day you'll realize what you missed out on by bullshitting a quality member.
Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza ; 07-27-2016 at 10:17 AM.
07-27-2016, 10:06 AM #113
DF_AUS
NextGenUpdate Elite
Lol. Okay then you stubborn troll. I'll post some videos because you can't look them up yourself kiddo :|

GSC Analyzer:

Advanced GSC Injector:

So? Got proven wrong didn't you?

Links?
Links?
Links?
Links?
Links?

So,why keep your projects private? because there crazy " Unstable " !!!
07-27-2016, 10:08 AM #114
Saber_JZY
Bounty hunter
Lol. Okay then you stubborn troll. I'll post some videos because you can't look them up yourself kiddo but then you better quit claiming bullshit :|

GSC Analyzer:

Advanced GSC Injector:

So? Got proven wrong didn't you? Before you say "y0u'r3 u51n6 4 m3nu b453". Damn right I am because they work good enough.

Also all those videos doesnt even half match Anthonys work,so you just REKT yourself skid
07-27-2016, 10:12 AM #115
DF_AUS
NextGenUpdate Elite
Lol. Okay then you stubborn troll. I'll post some videos because you can't look them up yourself kiddo but then you better quit claiming bullshit :|

GSC Analyzer:

Advanced GSC Injector:

So? Got proven wrong didn't you? Before you say "y0u'r3 u51n6 4 m3nu b453". Damn right I am because they work good enough.

Not at all, what I do is always quality. I'm not blaming anything just that I won't do retarded 5 week coding marathons or whatever has been suggested because only hobbyless losers have time for that and no, I'm studying computer science for my 2nd degree by the way.

You are a sore looser,scammer and 1 big shit talking jealous kid,fact!
07-27-2016, 10:21 AM #116
Saber_JZY
Bounty hunter
Lol. Okay then you stubborn troll. I'll post some videos because you can't look them up yourself kiddo but once I do and they reflect what I said you better shut up, won't you? :|

GSC Analyzer:

Advanced GSC Injector:

So? Got proven wrong didn't you? Before you say "y0u'r3 u51n6 4 m3nu b453". Damn right I am just like you and everyone else because they work good enough.

Not at all, what I do is always quality. I won't do retarded 5 week coding marathons or whatever has been suggested to prove some kids on the Internet wrong because only hobbyless losers have time for that and no, I'm studying computer science for my 2nd degree by the way which is a full time job so I'm busy with that. If you don't understand then it's pretty sad.

And because people like you draw conclusions out of nowhere a.k.a someone's unreleased work supposedly sucks (!) you guys just proved to be worthless and not deserving anything I made at all so congrats, you're getting nothing but you can watch my YouTube videos to see what I'm up to. So you know, fuck off and think what you want and maybe one day you'll realize what you missed out on by bullshitting a quality member.

Thats all you ever say " no one deserves my work " your works sucks dog shit anyways,why would I waisted my time visiting your scamming YouTube channel? If you cant even decompile a Gscr ( like you posted a help thread on Ccm about it ) then you honestly aint worth my time!
Not releasing your work and backing up your word proves Anthony is the better man here.
07-27-2016, 10:45 AM #117
BullyWiiPlaza
Climbing up the ladder
Links?
Links?
Links?
Links?
Links?

So,why keep your projects private? because there crazy " Unstable " !!!

Skid, there is a 13 minute mod menu function spamming video and you call unstable? Wow, what a poor argument. They are stable as fuck. Only the Multiplayer mod menu can freeze once or twice after hours of gameplay.
Originally posted by JZY View Post
Thats all you ever say " no one deserves my work " your works sucks dog shit anyways,why would I waisted my time visiting your scamming YouTube channel? If you cant even decompile a Gscr ( like you posted a help thread on Ccm about it ) then you honestly aint worth my time!
Not releasing your work and backing up your word proves Anthony is the better man here.

Because I can't inject it without GSC Studio on Wii U since it's not supported just like you skids can't decompile it "directly" and nobody is ahead in that regard you dumbass. Use your BRAIN for once if you're going to talk ****** xD

To sum up, you trolls all have inferiority complexes because you're claiming false bullshit statements and I clearly won every argument. Everyone involved, just fuck off already, I don't give a shit about you idiot's mentally ill irrational opinion anyway, I have 7k+ YouTube fans/subscribers of my work so you're nothing but worthless and meaningless. You suck at life and modding (except for Anthony being decent) and I'm done wasting my time so bye bye you no life shit-talking ******s. You just lost a huge modding potential that everyone would have enjoyed but too bad. I'll keep distributing them to people that deserve them and keep all "development" tools as well.

Don't bother submitting another bullshit reply, I'm done with your idiotic shit because I made all points clear.
Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza ; 07-27-2016 at 10:57 AM.
07-27-2016, 10:46 AM #118
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
Me? Yeah im pretty arrogant over my achievements. I used to do that, and i eventually realized it was ridiculous to compare newcomer's work to my own. I still criticize projects objectively because as an end user i can say whatever i would like and it shouldnt be tied to a developer standpoint. I generally dont like to talk about other people's work until someone compares me to them or vice versa. My arrogance stops at the GSC level, though, as you would know if you knew me better. I am extremely well conditioned to the java environment, and C# is slowly growing on me, cpp as well, and a few other languages im working on, but outside of those boundaries i am nothing and i realize that. I cant reverse engineer, i haven't worked for a professional company (yet), i cant network as well as id like, and i realize this. My goal as a developer is to create projects and learn from the tasks these projects create. Releases are an added benefit.

If i come off in the same light as him i apologize, because i would prefer to stay on the opposite end of the spectrum.

I personally believe there is nothing wrong with pointing out flaws in ones work that you believe could be done better, but labeling the entirety of their work to be shit is quite low, as you can probably tell by now a large majority of people who post on this gsc topic in the forum are all new to GSC. GSC is extremely simplified c++ in my eyes which makes it great for beginners. Some of these people really enjoy picking up on how to code and could possible take their interest beyond call of duty modding and possibly into other areas of profession. The appreciation of others is what keeps them going, unlike unsightful remarks from long term coders which make them feel alienated. Maybe i was to quick to jump onto calling you out as i don't know "Bully" beyond what i see from this post so i apologize, i don't like other people getting singled out.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo