Post: Mods please close this already. It has become a battleground! <3 thanks babe
07-17-2016, 09:12 AM #1
anthonything
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So if i may ask, why does everyone say there is an 'injection limit' for GSC size on PS3? Im pretty much 100% certain there is no such thing and that the block of memory we are injecting at just isnt big enough. Anyone have any rebuttals? If you say there is, please provide actual evidence and not 'i tried to inject xyz and it didnt work so there has to be' and more like 'size must be less than uint maxvalue' or something legitimate Not Happy or Sad. Thanks.

Answer explained for those who did not understand initially:
1: The only limit to GSC is the maximum memory partition you can reach before overwriting crucial system information or other files loaded into memory. This means that by finding a bigger memory space, you are able to inject much larger files.
2: The technical limit to GSC is impossible to reach, but is a fun trivia piece of information for those who want it (uint max value: 4294967295 bytes ) because GSC specifies file size in uint as a compilation parameter.
3: 0x51000000 will give you approximately 7.5MB of space for your GSC. (Not 100% sure of size because it was a tool i made that detected it and the tool cant handle non existant mem regions, but, its still a fuckload)
I have personally tested injection to this offset and it works fine. Only bug is that this apparently sticks in memory after ps3 restarts (no idea why, must be something important :P) so you will need to null out the space before injecting, but elsewise, enjoy.
Credit for this 'discovery' if you could call it that, would be nice. Thanks. Admins, you are good to close it.
Last edited by anthonything ; 07-27-2016 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Found huge memory partition

The following user thanked anthonything for this useful post:

BoatyMcBoatFace
07-26-2016, 10:17 PM #74
Saber_JZY
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by BullyWiiPlaza View Post
Script kiddie, I can make exceptions or change my opinion all I want and you have nothing to say because you're a loser with no hobbies or coding skills.
All you do is spending your time writing nonsense flame postings on online forums because nobody cares about you so you're trying to feel better about yourself in a pathetic way.
The reason it was released was helping people learn (a.k.a leech) like Anthony has written and not because I made one too. xD

So while you're useless and wrong as always I'll keep doing my thing, sorry that you accomplished nothing but hurting yourself and this community now that people like me won't release anything for free ever again.

Your just mad Anthony produced better projects than you,no need to deny it kid,before Anthony released his recent injector all you done was talk shit to him,now it's publicly released you got nothing else to say but spin more and more of your pathetic amateur bullshit.
Why don't you pack your bags and call it a day from modding coz no one gives a slight fuck about your menu and your skid codes.

The following 5 users say thank you to Saber_JZY for this useful post:

anthonything, DF_AUS, DoraTheKiller97, itsSorrow, MrMoan
07-27-2016, 02:07 AM #75
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by jzy View Post
your just mad anthony produced better projects than you,no need to deny it kid,before anthony released his recent injector all you done was talk shit to him,now it's publicly released you got nothing else to say but spin more and more of your pathetic amateur bullshit.
Why don't you pack your bags and call it a day from modding coz no one gives a slight fuck about your menu and your skid codes.

got dammmnnnn boiiii roasted
07-27-2016, 02:07 AM #76
MrMoan
Big Daddy
Script kiddie, I can make exceptions or change my opinion all I want and you have nothing to say because you're a loser with no hobbies or coding skills.
All you do is spending your time writing nonsense flame postings on online forums because nobody cares about you so you're trying to feel better about yourself in a pathetic way.
The reason it was released was helping people learn (a.k.a leech) like Anthony has written and not because I made one too. xD

So while you're useless and wrong as always I'll keep doing my thing, sorry that you accomplished nothing but hurting yourself and this community now that people like me won't release anything for free ever again.

Your right i have no buddies i sell leaked menus to LMFAO
And look at your self your the one it keeps coming back when you stfu i will but you wont cuz you need your useless know it all point in everything thats how trash like your kind is

If you was so good bully why dont you make usful shit? what have you made its usful? a decompiler to sell menus? sucking bossam off? or maybe modding a wii? Lmfao i wouldnt call your self a wii modder you might get bullyed...wait is that how you got your name?
Last edited by MrMoan ; 07-27-2016 at 02:11 AM.
07-27-2016, 02:25 AM #77
itsSorrow
In my man cave
That moment when your grammar is bad and dorathekiller97 is a grammar nazi
07-27-2016, 02:27 AM #78
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by MrMoan View Post
Your right i have no buddies i sell leaked menus to LMFAO
And look at your self your the one it keeps coming back when you stfu i will but you wont cuz you need your useless know it all point in everything thats how trash like your kind is

If you was so good bully why dont you make usful shit? what have you made its usful? a decompiler to sell menus? sucking bossam off? or maybe modding a wii? Lmfao i wouldnt call your self a wii modder you might get bullyed...wait is that how you got your name?

You're* too* You're*
You're* You're*
"If you was so good bully" ... "If you were so good, Bully"
useful* useful* Bullied*

But YOU'RE right. xDD
07-27-2016, 02:28 AM #79
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by DoraTheKiller97 View Post
You're* too* You're*
You're* You're*
"If you was so good bully" ... "If you were so good, Bully"
useful* useful* Bullied*

But YOU'RE right. xDD

Read my post above.. Was I not right? xDDD

The following user thanked itsSorrow for this useful post:

DoraTheKiller97
07-27-2016, 07:45 AM #80
BullyWiiPlaza
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by JZY View Post
Your just mad Anthony produced better projects than you,no need to deny it kid,before Anthony released his recent injector all you done was talk shit to him,now it's publicly released you got nothing else to say but spin more and more of your pathetic amateur bullshit.

Not at all, his projects are laughable since I already made the same stuff months ago but none of you blind kiddies even noticed so better not talk.
Everybody that liked this post better feels embarrassed now as well since here's is some more factual evidence:

You must login or register to view this content.

There you have it. A multi injector with update support basically like Terminus with the exception that I alone manage the update and don't use a redundant custom file format so nice try to roast me once again. Why deny the truth when I'm clearly right? It's pretty pathetic how all accusations are made up. Just kys you dumbass(es) if you have no clue or claim actual true facts or look retarded. xD
Originally posted by MrMoan View Post

Once again, inform yourself before you talk. I made a multiplayer menu, Zombie menu, various modded game modes/edits, a decompiler, GSC Analyzer, GSC Dumper, etc. and I got my name by being a bully, not being bullied so another entirely dumb post by you. I probably made more modding related tools than anyone in this community and I only started 9 months ago just as a little side note Winky Winky
Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza ; 07-27-2016 at 07:55 AM.
07-27-2016, 07:52 AM #81
anthonything
Space Ninja
Not at all, his projects are laughable since I already made the same stuff months ago but none of you blind kiddies even noticed so better not talk.
Everybody that liked this post better feels embarrassed now since here's is some more factual evidence of me being right:

You must login or register to view this content.

There you have it. A multi injector with update support basically like Terminus with the exception that I alone manage the update. Nice try once again. xD

Open your eyes. I made a multiplayer menu, Zombie menu, various modded game modes/edits, a decompiler, GSC Analyzer, GSC Dumper, etc. and I got my name by being a bully, not being bullied so another dumb post by you Winky Winky

You got your name from being so arrogant that you dont even realize literally no one in this community likes you at this point. By the way, i love the piece of shit you screen shotted and compared to my tool, looks like an 8 year old made it. You just cant handle that you are hated by most of the community and have shitty projects that no one wants. And dont even begin to compare my project to yours like yours is equal or better, because it isnt in any way, and it never will be.

The following 2 users say thank you to anthonything for this useful post:

DF_AUS, Saber_JZY
07-27-2016, 07:58 AM #82
BullyWiiPlaza
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
You got your name from being so arrogant that you dont even realize literally no one in this community likes you at this point. By the way, i love the piece of shit you screen shotted and compared to my tool, looks like an 8 year old made it. You just cant handle that you are hated by most of the community and have shitty projects that no one wants. And dont even begin to compare my project to yours like yours is equal or better, because it isnt in any way, and it never will be.

Says the arrogant wannabe who uses the C# form designer and doesn't realize that 50+ people use my tool nearly every day but once again ways to make yourself look stupid xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo