03-03-2011, 10:21 PM #1
TTS.
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.With the release of the First Strike DLC on the PlayStation 3 today, it seems that Activision and Treyarch has no intention of unbanning PS3 users that was found cheating in the past

When questioned on twitter if “banned PS3 players gonna get unbanned from BO when the map pack is released?” Dan Amrich, one of Activisions Social Media team replied “Not that I’m aware.” He also said that “…Cheat bans are permanent”.

Is this a good move by Activision not letting the hackers back or will it lose them a lot of DLC sales? Either way the First Strike DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops is now out on PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360.

Source:You must login or register to view this content.
-----------------------
Last edited by TTS. ; 03-21-2011 at 11:00 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to TTS. for this useful post:

AgentDragonPig, andregandolff, Black-Ops-, drunkenrepublicn, Hazel, jossy456, NeglectFate, Siberian Husky, Sn0wb0arder245, uhChad, xRafiq-
03-03-2011, 10:27 PM #2
Mr.Kane
Greatness
For money whores this is a very bad move.

The following 16 users say thank you to Mr.Kane for this useful post:

-Syed-, .DiGiTaLTwO., Dopey21, Epic?, HecmanHD, helpmeoprah, ihaxgames, juddylovespizza, Kill_tony485, Lofti, martinez, mujuulei, Potassium, Press ►, Sn0wb0arder245, Wondoh
03-03-2011, 10:28 PM #3
TTS.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Mr.KANE View Post

sure is maybe if they see that didn't get much money as expected possible an unban
03-03-2011, 10:40 PM #4
warman_94
Vault dweller
f*ck gayarch

The following 3 users say thank you to warman_94 for this useful post:

Leftwinger, xChidori, xSOADx
03-03-2011, 10:51 PM #5
TTS.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by 94 View Post
f*ck gayarch

:FU:.............
03-03-2011, 10:51 PM #6
Although they are money whores I do not see them unbanning and the reason is if they did that would make them look even worse because they didn't stick with what they said. If the do not unban anyone then people may start to take them a little more seriously as they see that Activision isn't playing around, nor is Treyarch.

The following 4 users say thank you to Hondarydr for this useful post:

NeglectFate, Soldier., TairyHesticles, Thristle
03-03-2011, 10:51 PM #7
Phabio92
Bounty hunter
You brought this on yourselves. Learn to accept the consequences. Morons.

The following 20 users say thank you to Phabio92 for this useful post:

balerdoni, CBot, Cyber Altair, Dopey21, FlyingIrishMan, illegalDreamz, J.E.T.S, Jake9, Jamesyy, KilllerPanda, meyamuppet, NeglectFate, Njamimars, PsYcHoSiS, snowaura1337, SolidGS, TheRandomGuy128, Cory, xChidori, xHeAVeN
03-03-2011, 11:00 PM #8
Originally posted by Mr.KANE View Post

They must not be as "money whorish" as you thought then? Smile

The following user thanked Travis for this useful post:

Thristle
03-03-2011, 11:06 PM #9
i hate treyarch F*ck them it bs really my freind did a hack on my ps3 for 15th now im permanetly banned prestige equals permanet ban WTF i hope everyone at treyarch gets fired and there company goes under the game is shit anyway but mw2 is 2 hacked up wheres 1.12 anyway????NoNoNoNoNoNo Treyarch:dingding:Me
03-03-2011, 11:08 PM #10
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by Hondarydr View Post
Although they are money whores I do not see them unbanning and the reason is if they did that would make them look even worse because they didn't stick with what they said. If the do not unban anyone then people may start to take them a little more seriously as they see that Activision isn't playing around, nor is Treyarch.

Yep that's how it is, permanent means what it means. To unban everyone would be their biggest fail yet!

Btw... is that your photo? You look scay.... joke :whistle:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo