04-21-2011, 03:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:Toon_Squad(he changed his name to darlin,and now to toon again.)
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:(i took the below screenshots from when we were on teamviewer. He opened a notepad and thats were we were chatting over about the deal)
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.<<This is were i told him not to change the pass or email

When did this happen:Today

How did you purchase:
Sold My Account

How much?:
3-4000mspoints
1-12month gold

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?<<<
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He keept on making excuses about his mom buying the msp cards. And he keept on telling me to extend his days left to pay.

Other comments:
Toon(aka-darlin65) First told me he was just going to try out the account. He offered me 3- 4000 mspoints cards, and 1-12month gold membership.
I told him not to change the pass toll he gave me what he offered, he said yes.
So the next day i try to log in and it says that the email/pass was changed.
So i go and check my email, and playstation sent me an email saying that the email was changed. Here is a pic:
You must login or register to view this content.
So today, he told me to join his teamviewer and he tried to make me login to my account on his pc. I tolld him no, so he then told me that there was a glitch or something if i logged in to my account on his pc. He was basically trying to steal my ngu account. I told him that i wasnt going to login to my account on his pc, then he whent off team viewer and left saying that he was going to keep my account.
When i came back on NGU, he changed his username to darlin65.

Please NGU do something about him and others like him. People like him dont belong in ngu.
Last edited by toxic90384109284 ; 04-23-2011 at 04:17 PM.
04-21-2011, 09:32 PM #11
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
By the way, Toon Squad sold the account to me for 2.5 Million Vbux a few days ago... The account is mine now.. I payed for it.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

I didnt know this was stolen though..

He sold it too u illegally. Open a dispute against him and return my account.

Make him refund ur vbux.
04-21-2011, 09:37 PM #12
And a few days ago he sold me this account for 2.5 million Vbux.. I have it. I didnt know it was stolen though.

Well contact an admin, or open a dispute against him.

The vbux can be refunded and my account returned to me. Please work with me, how are u in the scammers side.

He sold u a stolen account, wich also means he scammed you. Accuse him of selling u a stolen account, and return my account.
04-21-2011, 09:42 PM #13
Im NOT on his side. Im not on your side.

Im just not going to be the one that gets the crap end.

If you like, ill give you all my Vbux that I have here, and you can have the 2.5 that he took from me.

I bought this account..

Sorry no can do.
You wont get crap at the end, u will get ur vbux refunded.

The one that is left out is the scammer. All ur doing here is making it hard for me. You'r supporting the scammer cus if u weren't u would be reporting him for selling you a stolen account, and u would be talking to the admins to refund your vbux and returning my account.
04-21-2011, 09:44 PM #14
Originally posted by Annie
That does give you 4.2 million vBux. However, you bought a stolen account, therefore the sale is invalid. You can't say to the police man 'Yeah well I paid 30 pounds for this XBOX so it's mine, go ask the guy who sold it to me'. If it's a stolen item/virtual goods, the sale is null and void.

Very wise words. Sure it will give me 4.2 million vbux, but im not into getting vbux, im into getting what was rightfully mine, my account.
04-21-2011, 09:47 PM #15
But I do have the right to refuse as I used my Vbux. Its not just what he chooses, we have to settle on something. Im not just going to accept what you guys say, just to please you. Its about all of us.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

16 hours of my time isnt worth nothing. I do get a loss. Plus Ive sold my other accounts because I thought this might have been my main. Ive lost much.

Like the bro above me said.

This is for the good of all of us. We will all get what we deserve back.
Me my account
You ur vbux
and the scammer ends with nothing.

This is fair for all of us.

And i loose allot too, isnt my account a big loss. Ur not the only once that is loosing here.

Like u said, u got to think of all of us.
04-21-2011, 09:53 PM #16
You quoted wrong person. :p

Well tell me alpha, what do i have to do to get my STOLEN account back.

Any ideas on were we both can settle and benefit?
04-21-2011, 09:57 PM #17
At the moment nothing as I dont appreciate the way youre handling yourself and the situation. Youre not considering me at ALL. Ive offered 4.2 Million Vbux, and maybe I can supply an account to go along with that..

You also have to considerate me, you just want to keep the account cus u played 16hours.

And i end up loosing my whole account. Im not interested in vbux. And if the account ur saying to go along is an xbl account, then we might be getting somewhere.

And i do appreciate u just came in here and told us he sold it too u.
Thanks for that, but u do got to admit. Im loosing my whole account here against u saying u wasted 16 hours. You do got to undestand im loosing the most here. I mean really my whole account, against 16hours.

We can just settle this already and i get an admin to refund ur vbux and then i get my account back.
Last edited by toxic90384109284 ; 04-21-2011 at 10:00 PM.
04-21-2011, 10:04 PM #18
Originally posted by 10ThousandFists View Post
Quick question...

If you call Sony, and get the account back, you win vs. the scammer. Then it is up to other user to disipute vs the guy that scammed him... correct?

Alpha, if what I read is correct from this thread, if the original guys demans his account back, and recovers from Sony, if you have that on your ps3, you are screwed as well as other guy. Just sayin...

True what ur sayin. But im a nice person. Im not going to screw any of them up if they are willing to to cooperate.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Hmm.. you didnt seem to read my message. I SOLD THE REST OF MY ACCOUNTS because I thought this was my main... Im losing way more than you, you have to work with me here..

I understand you, but u have to work with me bro. We are trying to take down the scammer here, not take me down. If we keep on arguining about this, guess who is off the hook, the scammer that scammed me and you cus he sold you a stolen account.

Im loosing allot with this 1 account, it was the only account i had.
04-21-2011, 10:09 PM #19
Originally posted by ToxIIc1 View Post
True what ur sayin. But im a nice person. Im not going to screw any of them up if they are willing to to cooperate.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

I understand you, but u have to work with me bro. We are trying to take down the scammer here, not take me down. If we keep on arguining about this, guess who is off the hook, the scammer that scammed me and you cus he sold you a stolen account.

Im loosing allot with this 1 account, it was the only account i had.

how about i just get what i was suppose to get you lol leave everybody alone and you yourself said you dont have a ps3 no more lol /facepalm cant be mean to the guy SO CLAIM YOUR NIPPLES lol everybody here has a life you know and i couldn't get you the 12 months because it cost $60 and im not going to pay that much for a crappy account i can get you about four 4k msp and thats about it or i can see if the cashier would let me switch one of those 4k msp for a gold year thingy w.e you call and its a done deal claim your nipples you dont understand when a 13 year old is parting getting high in new york theres a lot of going on SO CLAIM YOUR NIPPLES either wait until i get you ur stuff or GTFO cuz i have a life other then NGU n ps3 its called having a girlfriend and having a job /facepalm/facepalm/facepalm/facepalm/facepalm/facepalm/facepalm/facepalm

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo