04-21-2011, 03:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:Toon_Squad(he changed his name to darlin,and now to toon again.)
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:(i took the below screenshots from when we were on teamviewer. He opened a notepad and thats were we were chatting over about the deal)
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.<<This is were i told him not to change the pass or email

When did this happen:Today

How did you purchase:
Sold My Account

How much?:
3-4000mspoints
1-12month gold

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?<<<
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He keept on making excuses about his mom buying the msp cards. And he keept on telling me to extend his days left to pay.

Other comments:
Toon(aka-darlin65) First told me he was just going to try out the account. He offered me 3- 4000 mspoints cards, and 1-12month gold membership.
I told him not to change the pass toll he gave me what he offered, he said yes.
So the next day i try to log in and it says that the email/pass was changed.
So i go and check my email, and playstation sent me an email saying that the email was changed. Here is a pic:
You must login or register to view this content.
So today, he told me to join his teamviewer and he tried to make me login to my account on his pc. I tolld him no, so he then told me that there was a glitch or something if i logged in to my account on his pc. He was basically trying to steal my ngu account. I told him that i wasnt going to login to my account on his pc, then he whent off team viewer and left saying that he was going to keep my account.
When i came back on NGU, he changed his username to darlin65.

Please NGU do something about him and others like him. People like him dont belong in ngu.
Last edited by toxic90384109284 ; 04-23-2011 at 04:17 PM.
04-21-2011, 10:25 PM #29
Originally posted by ToxIIc1 View Post
The point is that it is my account, and i use it for other games.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Then why would you even offer the gold if u wernt going to give it. Everything ur saying is just against you bro. Stop making it hard on ur self, ur just a plain scammer.

so to make it easy GTFO if you dont want the freaking four 4k msp they cost $50 each thats $200 right there and on top of that i have to pay $60 from my pockets to make you happy hell NO/facepalm/facepalm
04-21-2011, 10:25 PM #30
Originally posted by Darlin65 View Post
dude ill get you what you wanted but not the 12 month gold thingy cuz im not paying $60 for a freaking sh*ty account so take either four 4k msp or then idk what to offer i can try to make the cashier change one of the 4k msp to a gold and ill pay like the $15 but not paying more then $30 just to make u happy account not worth more than $20 for me

Once again, why would u offer something that u wern't going to give.
04-21-2011, 10:26 PM #31
The problem here is that that account was stolen from me and i want it back.

how about you take my offers and leave this all alone you will get what you want but not the gold also you have the freaking coupons your self u were on my account and got the coupons dont you remember teamviewer you were on it and you wanted the $5 off coupon /facepalm:whistle:
04-21-2011, 10:27 PM #32
so to make it easy GTFO if you dont want the freaking four 4k msp they cost $50 each thats $200 right there and on top of that i have to pay $60 from my pockets to make you happy hell NO/facepalm/facepalm

Why are u even still in here.
Again, u wernt going to make me happy, u offered something and thats what u have to give. Nothing u say will take out the fact that u scammed me.
04-21-2011, 10:28 PM #33
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
No matter what we offer you? Also I just found an account I have on Xbox. It has Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and 800 MSP left..

dude dont waste your time he dont understand for us to make him happy we going to end up losing no matter what -__-/facepalm/facepalm:dumb:
04-21-2011, 10:29 PM #34
No matter what we offer you? Also I just found an account I have on Xbox. It has Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and 800 MSP left..

Okey now were talking, may i kno the gamertag and the specifications on the account?
LIVE?:
BO STATS?:
DLC's?:
04-21-2011, 10:34 PM #35
dude dont waste your time he dont understand for us to make him happy we going to end up losing no matter what -__-/facepalm/facepalm:dumb:

Actually u wont end up loosing. Like some other user's said, i could of screwd both of yall up a long time ago from psn, but im not. Im trying to work something out here.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Yes but im going to think of him too. Its about me and him. At the moment you have just screwed both of us. Unless you can get him MSP, or any sort of payment, dont post here, youre being unhelpful.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

No Black Ops stats. I just got my Xbox 3 weeks ago. Its my only account, but im trying to think of both of us. :(

Also, think it has 1 month live left.

Ill brb in 10min, g2g eat.

And thnxs for telling the scammer to leave.
04-21-2011, 10:35 PM #36
Actually u wont end up loosing. Like some other user's said, i could of screwd both of yall up a long time ago from psn, but im not. Im trying to work something out here.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Ill brb in 10min, g2g eat.

And thnxs for telling the scammer to leave.

im still here lol this is funny convo Happy and i aint leaving ill post if i wanted to im trying to make you both happy so stfu:420:
04-21-2011, 10:39 PM #37
How? Youve screwed yourself and me for no reason. /facepalm

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Why didnt you WARN me it was stolen?

cuz i was going to get him what he wanted but then i tried to get the 12 month gold and the coupon didnt work so i tried to tell him that i couldnt get him the 12month gold unless he gave me more days cuz $60 dont appear from the sky and i dont work on holidays Not Happy or Sad so spring break is over for me on monday and i will start working and just said no i want what you offered but he DONT UNDERSTAND im trying to tell him that i can ask the cashier if i change one of the 4k msp for a gold year sub and if she says yes then ill get him what he wants but hes going to have to wait a couple of days and if he dont agree then Fu*k him/facepalm

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo