04-21-2011, 03:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:Toon_Squad(he changed his name to darlin,and now to toon again.)
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:(i took the below screenshots from when we were on teamviewer. He opened a notepad and thats were we were chatting over about the deal)
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.<<This is were i told him not to change the pass or email

When did this happen:Today

How did you purchase:
Sold My Account

How much?:
3-4000mspoints
1-12month gold

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?<<<
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He keept on making excuses about his mom buying the msp cards. And he keept on telling me to extend his days left to pay.

Other comments:
Toon(aka-darlin65) First told me he was just going to try out the account. He offered me 3- 4000 mspoints cards, and 1-12month gold membership.
I told him not to change the pass toll he gave me what he offered, he said yes.
So the next day i try to log in and it says that the email/pass was changed.
So i go and check my email, and playstation sent me an email saying that the email was changed. Here is a pic:
You must login or register to view this content.
So today, he told me to join his teamviewer and he tried to make me login to my account on his pc. I tolld him no, so he then told me that there was a glitch or something if i logged in to my account on his pc. He was basically trying to steal my ngu account. I told him that i wasnt going to login to my account on his pc, then he whent off team viewer and left saying that he was going to keep my account.
When i came back on NGU, he changed his username to darlin65.

Please NGU do something about him and others like him. People like him dont belong in ngu.
Last edited by toxic90384109284 ; 04-23-2011 at 04:17 PM.
04-22-2011, 01:01 AM #74
Originally posted by ToxIIc1 View Post
Sounds like a fair response.

BTW, remember u said 4 not 3. Or try again in another store to change one of the 4 cards to a 12month card.

If u cant, its fine, just make sure u get the 4-4k mspoints.. All accusations towards u will be cleared, and i will change that post i did in ur refferal thread, and in ur visistor messages.

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

just checked they dont. just save ur 10$ from today, so u can have 20$ tomorrow, so u can get all the cards at once

idk where to go tmr Not Happy or Sad imma ask one of my friends cuz if you remembered i said 1 person imma go to qcm they have 2 gamestops ill get 2 tmr cuz i spent the $10 from today and ill get 2 sat that wil make everything even just understand ive never tried scamming u
04-22-2011, 01:03 AM #75
Originally posted by Darlin65 View Post
idk where to go tmr Not Happy or Sad imma ask one of my friends cuz if you remembered i said 1 person imma go to qcm they have 2 gamestops ill get 2 tmr cuz i spent the $10 from today and ill get 2 sat that wil make everything even just understand ive never tried scamming u

I understand now bro. Quick Friendly tip: next time when making an offer make sure ur 100% sure u can afford it.

And u getting 2 tmr, and 2 on sat. K sounds like a good deal, u can just pm the codes once u get them now that we have talked our differences and can understand each other.
Last edited by toxic90384109284 ; 04-22-2011 at 01:06 AM.
04-22-2011, 01:06 AM #76
I understand now bro. Quick Friendly tip: next time when making an offer make sure ur 100% sure u can afford it.

And u getting 2 tmr, and 2 on sat. K sounds like a deal, u can just pm the codes once u get them now that we have talked our differences and can understand each other.

listen to my plan when i was trying to get the free 12month but they didnt give it to me so what i did the day before was i sold the account to Alpha. But then i thought u would understand that i couldnt get the gold until a week later and i thought you would take 4kmsp and premium but then u didnt then that got me mad and i just signed off and played black ops or w.e i was going to get you the msp but then u didnt wanna accept that i couldnt get the gold ill see what i can do. and also i could afford it i just didnt feel like spending that much money for that account
04-22-2011, 01:12 AM #77
listen to my plan when i was trying to get the free 12month but they didnt give it to me so what i did the day before was i sold the account to Alpha. But then i thought u would understand that i couldnt get the gold until a week later and i thought you would take 4kmsp and premium but then u didnt then that got me mad and i just signed off and played black ops or w.e i was going to get you the msp but then u didnt wanna accept that i couldnt get the gold ill see what i can do. and also i could afford it i just didnt feel like spending that much money for that account

HM that was a nice plan.
So ill see u tmr with the 2 codes then on sat with the other 2.

All disputes and reports against u will be closed by me and alpha on sat after u get the last 2 4kcodes.

BTW: when is psn coming online again.? i keep on getting errors every time i try to create a new psn account. and are u on aim, im talking to u but ur not answering.
Last edited by toxic90384109284 ; 04-22-2011 at 01:15 AM.
04-22-2011, 01:16 AM #78
HM that was a nice plan.
So ill see u tmr with the 2 codes then on sat with the other 2.

All disputes and reports against u will be closed by me and alpha on sat after u get the last 2 4kcodes.

BTW: when is psn coming online again.? i keep on getting errors every time i try to create a new psn account. and are u on aim, im talking to u but ur not answering.

oo srry lol my aim is dominicanboi530 and srry my phone dont vibrate to aim lol and see you sat psn coming back on tmr:420:
04-22-2011, 01:18 AM #79
oo srry lol my aim is dominicanboi530 and srry my phone dont vibrate to aim lol and see you sat psn coming back on tmr:420:

Oh i see. :420:
04-22-2011, 02:02 AM #80
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
Well its fine bro. Just get one by tomorrow is all we ask..

dont worry bro. Me and him talked already.

The deal is 2tmr,(or as many he can get) but he has to give the rest till sat.

im on tiemviewer with him right now.
04-22-2011, 02:04 AM #81
dont worry bro. Me and him talked already.

The deal is 2tmr,(or as many he can get) but he has to give the rest till sat.

im on tiemviewer with him right now.

Alright, good, good. :y:
04-22-2011, 02:25 AM #82
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
Alright, good, good. :y:

If he does give all the 4-4k mspoints by atleast saturday, ill pm u to close the disputes and reports.
Last edited by toxic90384109284 ; 04-22-2011 at 02:44 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo