04-21-2011, 03:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:Toon_Squad(he changed his name to darlin,and now to toon again.)
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:(i took the below screenshots from when we were on teamviewer. He opened a notepad and thats were we were chatting over about the deal)
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.<<This is were i told him not to change the pass or email

When did this happen:Today

How did you purchase:
Sold My Account

How much?:
3-4000mspoints
1-12month gold

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?<<<
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He keept on making excuses about his mom buying the msp cards. And he keept on telling me to extend his days left to pay.

Other comments:
Toon(aka-darlin65) First told me he was just going to try out the account. He offered me 3- 4000 mspoints cards, and 1-12month gold membership.
I told him not to change the pass toll he gave me what he offered, he said yes.
So the next day i try to log in and it says that the email/pass was changed.
So i go and check my email, and playstation sent me an email saying that the email was changed. Here is a pic:
You must login or register to view this content.
So today, he told me to join his teamviewer and he tried to make me login to my account on his pc. I tolld him no, so he then told me that there was a glitch or something if i logged in to my account on his pc. He was basically trying to steal my ngu account. I told him that i wasnt going to login to my account on his pc, then he whent off team viewer and left saying that he was going to keep my account.
When i came back on NGU, he changed his username to darlin65.

Please NGU do something about him and others like him. People like him dont belong in ngu.
Last edited by toxic90384109284 ; 04-23-2011 at 04:17 PM.
04-22-2011, 12:18 AM #56
Originally posted by Platypus View Post
Ok well i hope you get your acount back

Sadly i didnt. Alpha wanted too keep it, and he told me that he sold all his other accounts for it.
I feel bad for the dude, so we are working something out.

But thanks anyways, hurts to know the truth about other members doesnt it?
04-22-2011, 12:23 AM #57
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
I know I offered 4.2 million Vbux, but he says no. :(

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

You know if you simply give the guy some MSP, this could all be over. No

well it doesnt seem he wants them from me for sure why dont you just print some coupons from this $5 and you get me 4k msp You must login or register to view this content. the first one there the $5 off one he dont want them from me for sure /facepalm
04-22-2011, 12:29 AM #58
WHY SHOULD I bail you out? If he doesnt want the MSP from you, BUY THEM TOMORROW and give them to me. ILL GIVE IT TO HIM THEN.

w.e lol btw if i get him the msp he cant say i scammed lol we had a deal lol before friday =D
04-22-2011, 12:32 AM #59
Ok, if you get them, ALL OF THIS CLEARS. Get them TOMORROW, or me and him WONT cancel our disputes.

also all im getting him is the 4k msp 3 of them /facepalm
04-22-2011, 12:32 AM #60
WHY SHOULD I bail you out? If he doesnt want the MSP from you, BUY THEM TOMORROW and give them to me. ILL GIVE IT TO HIM THEN.

U are very smart. Finally someone understands that once ive been scammed by someone, i will nver accept nothing from them. If he gets u the 4-4k mspoints codes he said on one of these pages, then yes he is off the hook and then u wont have to give me nothing alpha.

If he does give u the codes, then just pm me them when u get them alpha so we can finally get all this overwith.
04-22-2011, 12:37 AM #61
Ok. Like I said. TOMORROW.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Yes indeed I will. This guy needs to understand that if he says he'll do something, DO IT LIKE A MAN. Hes being a pussy right now.

so you tell me why shouldnt i not get him the cards cuz also u calling me a pussy doesnt make anything better Not Happy or Sad i was never trying to scam him but if i wanted to hack i would of hacked him by now so please just stay quite before i dont get him sh*t /facepalm
04-22-2011, 12:38 AM #62
Originally posted by Darlin65 View Post
also all im getting him is the 4k msp 3 of them /facepalm

uhm, no sir. U already changed it once. U took off the gold, and then u said 4-4k mspoints, now ur saying 3 4kmspoints. I will not let u change stuff around here again. U just said 4 4k poinsts like several times, here is one of the times u said it:

how about i just get what i was suppose to get you lol leave everybody alone and you yourself said you dont have a ps3 no more lol /facepalm cant be mean to the guy SO CLAIM YOUR NIPPLES lol everybody here has a life you know and i couldn't get you the 12 months because it cost $60 and im not going to pay that much for a crappy account i can get you about four 4k msp and thats about it or i can see if the cashier would let me switch one of those 4k msp for a gold year thingy w.e you call and its a done deal claim your nipples you dont understand when a 13 year old is parting getting high in new york theres a lot of going on SO CLAIM YOUR NIPPLES either wait until i get you ur stuff or GTFO cuz i have a life other then NGU n ps3 its called having a girlfriend and having a job /facepalm/facepalm/facepalm/facepalm/facepalm/facepalm/facepalm/facepalm

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by xTechnique View Post
with 4.2 million you could buy a good account lol

Ur right bro, but im not interested in OTHER accounts.
04-22-2011, 12:40 AM #63
so you tell me why shouldnt i not get him the cards cuz also u calling me a pussy doesnt make anything better Not Happy or Sad i was never trying to scam him but if i wanted to hack i would of hacked him by now so please just stay quite before i dont get him sh*t /facepalm

Im calling you that, because you keep making excuses.

Get the cards Tomorrow = This shit goes away + You get my respect + You get his respect + Youre not known around NGU as a scammer.

Understand? Winky Winky
04-22-2011, 12:41 AM #64
Im calling you that, because you keep making excuses.

Get the cards Tomorrow = This shit goes away + You get my respect + You get his respect + Youre not known around NGU as a scammer.

Understand? Winky Winky

ok ill see what i can do imma get it cya

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo